***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Here's the one pic we did get...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMAG0223.jpg

Sorry for the moan. Think it's out my system now!! You are all very supportive. xx

I didn't take an NT scan myself. I have my regular growth scan next week.

Sorry you had such a bad 1st scan and it's meant to be such a great moment afterwards.That's a bit pants really, i would have thought that he would have asked you to go for a walk at the least to see if baby moved or woke up!

Sorry Fish&Chips, I just read your post. I hope me posting my scan pics wasn't insensitive given you are feeling worried after your scan :hugs:

Good luck for your follow up appt

:hugs: Fish&Chips! What a disappointment!

Alandsa - great pics!!

Booflebump - how exciting you're getting your gender scan on Saturday!! Any guesses? I have my official scan next Friday at 15w6d ... I too was way too anxious to even wait through the weekend so I was a full 16w. :blush: It can't come soon enough, although we're pretty confident already that it's a boy based on what we saw at 13w4d.

I have thought girl from the start - but now I am firmly in the boy camp.....we will soon know :dance:

xxx

Alandsa you're very sweet. I'm fine honestly now I've had a bit of time. Xx

I have had a pretty seamless, painfree pregnancy, but today I have been feeling a lot of lower abdomen pressure and pain that can even be felt "down there" as well. Does anyone have any experience with this? At first, I thought I was just full from lunch or it was gas but it's lower than gas pains are and it HURTS! I just called the doctor but until he calls me back I was hoping I could get some feedback...?

I don't think you need to be too worried. Our bodies are going through some major changes and it's pretty normal to feel aches and pains - especially in that area. I would say if it doesn't go away it might be something to look into, but it sounds pretty normal to me. Let us know what the doc says!

Hi Ladies!! I am Rosie!! I was in the Jun 2013, then in the dec 2012 and now here! I am having twins!!!
Here is my bump:
At 12 weeks:
12 week bump.jpeg
From Rosie

CAvalleygirl is it round ligament pain?? i have same thing that your describing and the dr said completely normal.. as long as its not sharp really painful, take your breath away pain then you it is normal. esp. pressure as we are growing.. things should feel heavy down there... hope this helps ease your mind..

Hi Rosie!

Nice scan pics ladies! Tomorrow is our appointment! Not our gender scan..booo but that should be the very next appointment since Im seen every 2-3 weeks. Excited about tomorrow so I can take a look and see what I "feel" it is. Plus Im taking my husband who has asked at EVERY appointment what the sex is :haha: so maybe they can give us a hint tomorrow. At 13 weeks we knew my son was a boy. Today can not go by fast enough!

i was told at 11w6d most likely a boy.. should i trust... i felt like it was way too early?

My dr. seemed to think all was normal. After sitting down for a while the pain went away and I heard the heartbeat tonight on the Doppler so I'm assuming all is good. Thanks for your concern!!

i was told at 11w6d most likely a boy.. should i trust... i felt like it was way too early?

I would not go out and buy anything yet. It is still early but it is possible, I would not have that be the last word though. At 13 weeks I know I saw a penis and my doctor said looked like it but not to go out and go crazy getting boy stuff quite yet. Then at 16 weeks and on it was confirmed boy :) I think the best bet would be to wait till 16 weeks at the earliest. But the doctors see genders everyday and know what to look for :shrug: so you think they would know! I think its easier to tell boy earlier too since the floating bits :haha:

Random advice: if you get the okay from your doctor, GO SWIMMING!!! It is pretty much the best thing that has ever existed. Hahha. Okay. Done. Sorry.

Random advice: if you get the okay from your doctor, GO SWIMMING!!! It is pretty much the best thing that has ever existed. Hahha. Okay. Done. Sorry.

I've started going to aquanatal. I love it. I'm a water baby anyway though. Id spend all day in the pool if I could :haha:

Hahha. Me too!! I'd say half of my childhood memories were in or at the pool. And it is making me not mind the pressure on my pelvis. It's like the stretching out and removing of the extra weight is firming up everything so I can carry the LOs a little better every day. Glad I'm not the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->