***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hahha. Me too!! I'd say half of my childhood memories were in or at the pool. And it is making me not mind the pressure on my pelvis. It's like the stretching out and removing of the extra weight is firming up everything so I can carry the LOs a little better every day. Glad I'm not the only one!

If definetly does help with the pressure. How are you finding things so far? Hopefully the gummy bears aren't making you too uncomfortable.

Now that I've started the swimming it's great. Had some rough pain last week but now it's just occasionally uncomfortable (like when I first sit in my car). How about you?

No wonder I had stretching pains :rofl: Hello belly!

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNTE3LTAwODI1LmpwZw-1.jpg

Nice bumps ladies! Ill upload mine tomorrow once I wake up, today Ive eaten too much and this bump is predominately food :haha:

I really enjoyed swimming with my son too! It was a nice little work out but also relaxing. I would tread the pool with the little water weights they offered so I could get some arm work in there. It got odd the bigger I got trying to swim, you are weightless but baby is not so I kind of felt like I was being weighed down when I was swimming, then afterward I would feel sick? This time I bought a cute swim suit (not maternity but it will sub as one well) and plan on going to the pool more this summer and taking my son. He loves it!

Had to change my 20 week scan date due to Mr Boofs starting new job - it's now on the 20th xxx

all updated on front page and famil i put u down as nov 28th as i tink i remember seeing u say hat in the dec thread!!

Just back from my midwife appointment. Went reasonably well. Got to hear the twinnies heartbeats. Baby 1 was co-operative and stayed nice and still where as 2 kept hiding and wouldn't stay still long enough.

My wee is being sent off too be tested as it had +++ (can't remember what they're called). My blood pressure was a little low and i've been put on iron tablets as that's low too.

Got my GTT booked for July 30th and my next midwife appointment is July 19th.

If it was sent off for testing, it was probably positive for leukocytes. They'll probably be testing for an infection. :thumbup:

Ilikecake, thats great your appointment went well! Seems there is a couple gals having twins or triplets on here. How exciting! Are your twins going to be identical? (having a brain fart on what thats called lol).

My scan is tomorrow! Im pretty excited its at 1:00 which might as well be at midnight :haha: I like them first thing in the morning so I do not have to wait all day to go. Cant wait to see how baby is doing, how big its gotten and what "feeling" I have now towards Gender.

Has anyone picked out names already?

Silver_Penny, where are you located at in Arizona? Im suppose to be moving there Julyish :)

wishfulmom2b - 11 weeks is a bit early to tell gender, but if you have a good tech that knows what to look for, they say they can tell with about 80% certainty at that point. Boys and girls looks very similar at 11 weeks, so they're really looking for the phallic angle - not a penis or lack thereof. At 12 weeks, the percentage goes up, and again up to 90-95% at 13 weeks. If baby is cooperating, they should be able to tell near 100% at 16 weeks.

That being said, my sister was told her little girl was 100% boy at her 20 week u/s. She was quite swollen at that point so they didn't find out it was a girl til birth. Luckily, their older daughter insisted that it was a girl the entire time, so they were quite relieved that it actually was a girl.

Here's our baby :) (s)he was super comfy and sleeping the whole time. Had the hiccups for a bit :) apparently likes to sleep with its hands right by its face. So in love :cloud9:

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3a11d2f9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->