***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Ok, trying to keep up after having a few days away is tough! I've had a gross cold all weekend and just starting to feel ok again...

Boofle and Ashley - yay! So exciting to know the sex :) I am glad I decided to find out, and June 16th is really creeping up!

Sharon - I think I know what you mean. Every morning I lie on my back and feel around and i have noticed that sometimes I feel more pressure and 'hardness' in a certain area and sometimes it is in another area! Pretty sure it is baby shifting around!

This weekend we announced on FB. I will post the pic here when I'm on my computer...it made me nervous to do it but also excited!

I have felt some very suspicious flutters this weekend, still so subtle it makes me doubt myself but I am getting more and more convinced it's baby!!!

Also - I am 40% through this pregnancy today! I can't believe it!

Congrats Boofs :D, I have a scan on wednesday again so maybe we 'll get a sneak peek as well ;)

Well my bleeding (spotting) started again today, Ive had horrible back pain as well :nope: then I wiped and it looked like bloody snot :blush: So I called my doctor and they told me to come in. She said it could be from sex and prescribed me some medicine, then she did ultrasound and baby was looking fine but there was a hole in the placenta!! She said it was fine and nothing to worry about and that could really be where the blood is coming from. She said it would close again. Idk that sounds so scary to me but she really was not stressing it.

I really worry about this pregnancy, its not at all like it was with my son. Plus the baby does not seem to move a lot on the ultrasound. My son was everywhere always moving even while sleeping, this one rarely moves. I just have a bad feeling. But doctor said all is well. She also said she still could not tell the sex so we wait till June 8th, im also feeling like we wont find out then. Think im becoming very skeptical.

I found a place that would let us do an early gender scan at 16 weeks, so I booked it for June 16! I am too excited for words... I can't wait to a) see baby again and b) find out the gender :) I'll also have my 20 week scan the following month with my doctor so I'll get to see baby twice in a 4 week period which is also something to smile about :)

Well my bleeding (spotting) started again today, Ive had horrible back pain as well then I wiped and it looked like bloody snot So I called my doctor and they told me to come in. She said it could be from sex and prescribed me some medicine, then she did ultrasound and baby was looking fine but there was a hole in the placenta!! She said it was fine and nothing to worry about and that could really be where the blood is coming from. She said it would close again. Idk that sounds so scary to me but she really was not stressing it.

I'm sorry to hear about your worry but the fact that the doctor was so calm is definitely a great sign xxxx

Daddiesgift- please try to not worry. Everything will be fine with your baby. Just try your best to be positive (as hard as it is).

Thanks ladies, I should not have googled it cause it just caused more of a freak out. :nope: Im just going to take it easy like she said and try not to worry till our next appointment June 8th. Id hope she would me honest and tell me if there was worry. She just said that there was a hole in placenta and that may have caused some spotting. Then I asked if everything was okay and she said yes and I asked if it would just close by itself and she said yes. I saw it and it looked big but idk.

I REALLY need my doppler back :( I let this girl borrow it TWO weeks ago, then I see she is out of town so I message her for it back and she says her husband will drop it off tonight but has not. I will contact them tomorrow. Ill feel better if I can hear heart beat every day!

I saw it and it looked big but idk.

Just try to remember how much they actually have to zoom in order to see the baby... it's probably much smaller than it looks. I can understand it being difficult to not stress, but I'm sure your doctor would have been professional and told you if you had something to be concerned about. Take it easy and let us know when you go in for a follow up... hopefully it'll be much better news then! :hugs:

Congrats on your boy Boofle and your girl Ashley!!! :) :)

Hopefully baby plays ball on the 26th June so we find out what he/she is. I'm starting to really think boy! Reaaaaally tempted to pay for a private scan but money is tight! :( Been feeling baby move for over a week now too... it's a lot earlier than the two boys and it's lovely :)

I'm sorry for the worry daddiesgift! It does sound scary, but hopefully your doctor is right and it's nothing to worry about!

I have my gender scan on Friday and I can't wait... although we already pretty much know it's a boy. I just need it confirmed so I can move on and maybe start doing some shopping!

I feel like my ms has just progressively gotten worse since 10 weeks. :shrug: How is everyone else feeling lately? I keep telling myself that I should be feeling better and better, but I'm feeling worse and worse. I'm getting really tired of it.

Daddiesgift - I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling so worried. It's really hard to get an idea out of your head despite all the evidence. It's not easy to do but try to keep telling yourself the things the doctors said and I hope you get your Doppler back soon :hugs:

Congrats to those who have found out what they are having!!

Boofs - 40% already! Wowee!

I have booked am early gender scan at 16+4w so on 6th June :)
Started feeling nausea again too! Can't believe it lol. It's not too bad but hopefully it will pass soon

Can't believe we already have some who know what they're having, and the rest of us are just on the cusp! This is moving right along :) Can't wait to hear everyone's big gender announcements!

It is exciting that we are all finding out soon...326 you and I find out the same day! :thumbup:

Here is the pic we used to announce on FB!

Attachments

• baby shoes.jpg
    baby shoes.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 9
Thanks ladies, I hope all is well but I guess only time will tell. I hope we can find out gender at the next appointment but IDK. I feel so weird this time around. We hardly ever get to see anything when we go, and she tries to get a good look and face, gender anything and cant. I have no idea how this baby is laying for the internal and external ultrasound not be able to see anything! So lets hope next appointment baby is laying correctly. It also does not seem to move that much. She did not say anything about it but I found it odd. My son was always on the move.

I just hope we find out everything is okay soon! Iam seen every three weeks now but come july should be back in America where I know you usually only get two ultrasounds your whole pregnancy, usually 12 and 20 weeks and since Ill be over 20 weeks I wont be getting anymore (Im sure since Insurance wont pay for them) so I really need to soak this up while I can and see as much as possible!! I possibly only have two more appointments to see baby, see gender, and make sure baby is fine! I have no idea how women go so long with out see or knowing anything.

daddiesgift - my baby doesn't seem to move much during u/s either, but thankfully, by using my doppler I can tell the kid is bouncing all over the place all the time. So hopefully the little movement during u/s isn't a big deal - just sleepy sleepy time. :)

Maybe! Last night I was telling my husband my concern and how this baby is nothing like our son and how it never does anything or show anything like Dominic did. My husband said "and you think THAT is normal?" pointing to my son jumping all over me, falling on his head, trying to crawl off the bed. LOL made me laugh and think "you know I guess he was and is pretty abnormal." He was anxious to come out at 37w2days, I was having contractions since 32 weeks I had to take medicine to stop them and strengthen his lungs in case he came early. He hated being bundled up, or swaddled. Crying even in a sleep sack, he hated his crib, started crawling at 5months3weeks, does not like being in a car seat or stroller that long, and if you keep him locked behind the baby gate all day he will stand there and shake it till its down and he can get out. So he has always been on the move not being confined. :)

So my husband says maybe we are lucky and this new baby is relaxed and lazy lol.

10 days until gender scan.. cant wait any longerr so anxious to see bub again!

oh and i am at 40% complete today! yayy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->