• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I had a dream last night that I started leaking and I was upset that it had started so early!

haha - I wonder if you can guess I'm not looking forward to leaky boobs again!

Oh my gosh, also...this is probably TMI, but I had a VERY interesting and, uh, arousing dream last night. I have had sexual dream before but I think I actually...well, finished? I don't remember for sure but it woke me up and I had some cramping afterwards.

Wow, where else can I share this stuff? BnB is awesome!

Anywho...needless to say it was a very weird pregnancy side effect.

Haha I had one of those the other night. Pregnancy is odd!

Well I got my Levels or thursday (12dpo) test back and it was 71 and now I'm alil worried as her exact words were "your score was a little on the low side at 71".....after 5 yrs I dont know if I can handle a miscarriage.

Theclarks: Are you going back in the next couple of days to see if it has increased? Don't worry too much, you're still very early at 12dpo.

Theclarks: Are you going back in the next couple of days to see if it has increased? Don't worry too much, you're still very early at 12dpo.

I had that test done last thursday and had one done today and will find those results out on wend probably

i got my answer but not exactly what i wanted. she said she didnt want me to take anything. hope th panic attacks dont harm the baby :( also will not meet a dr until april 9th (will get scan that day too) i was surprised i wasnt getting blood test to confirm pregnancy. i will be 10 weeks when i finally see a dr and they confirm it. i cried all day because i dont feel pregnant and 5 weeks away feels so long. trying to stay positive and realize i am an emotional mess lol

i got my answer but not exactly what i wanted. she said she didnt want me to take anything. hope th panic attacks dont harm the baby :( also will not meet a dr until april 9th (will get scan that day too) i was surprised i wasnt getting blood test to confirm pregnancy. i will be 10 weeks when i finally see a dr and they confirm it. i cried all day because i dont feel pregnant and 5 weeks away feels so long. trying to stay positive and realize i am an emotional mess lol

My first appt is on April 9th as well and it seems so far away! I will be 9 weeks on that day. I don't feel preg at all either other than sore boobs and gassy. It's been very hard not knowing if everything is okay but you have got to stay strong and keep the faith!! I wish I had advice for your anxiety and panic attacks :hugs: stay strong darlin.

i got my answer but not exactly what i wanted. she said she didnt want me to take anything. hope th panic attacks dont harm the baby :(

Have you looked into any natural help? Magnesium is shown to help reduce anxiety and is actually beneficial to a developing embryo/foetus. I know it might only provide a minimum of help but it might be some help and it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Hi ladies can I join? I'm due 6th or 7th (I think) this is my second baby, my other LO is one tomorrow.

I'm suffering really badly with morning sickness and sore nips, but apart from tha I don't have many other symptoms. I have my booking in appointment on march 30th

Hope you are all well (would love to find a bump buddy) :D

ETA-
Name(just first)? Tan (my nickname)
How old are you? 22 on Friday
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 6th or 7th
What # child is this for you? Number 2
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy
Are you finding out the gender? Yes!! Although I'd lve the surprise
How many months were you TTC? 5/6

Hi ladies, hope you're all well:flower:
I'm really struggling with whether or not to have an early private scan to check things are ok:wacko:
First, I definitely wanted one after having a mmc.
But then, I read some things yesterday about women who'd had them and were disappointed; it was very quick, picture was very poor quality, and they generally felt it wasn't worth the money. So I started thinking, hm, maybe I can wait, my first scan last time was for when I was 11w2d, so it's not really that long to wait.
But then I spoke to my mam this morning. I found out last week my cousin who is only 17 had got pregnant by accident. Then she went for her 12 week scan and it was found she'd mc'd at 5w:nope: I'm gutted for her, especially because her parents weren't very happy about it (understandably) but now I can just imagine the comments she'll be getting about how it's for the best:cry: Apparently people having even been writing on her fb wall saying she was never even pregnant. Poor girl.

So now, I'm thinking I don't know if I could go through not knowing again:shrug: If I was to have a scan around 7-8 weeks to check for a heartbeat, it would mean only waiting 3 weeks. But it'll cost around £100, plus the nearest centre (babybond, I think) is about half an hour away. I mentioned it to hubby cos I thought he'd definitely want to do it, but he just said we could if I wanted to:shrug: Has anyone had a reassurance scan and been reassured? Was it worth it, or do you think you might as well've waited for your nhs scan?

Hi ladies,
Just a few questions for the Uk ladies -
Have yougot your bounty pack yet?

If so, who gave it to you?

When is our booking in appointment? is that when we see the midwife?

When should I see the midwife for the first time?

Hi ladies,

I don't know if things have changed in the last year but I got my bounty pack at my booking apointment with LO#1 and the first midwife appointment is generally 9 weeks.

If you ring your GPs office and tell them you are pregnant, they'll book you an appointment.

Hi ladies,

Your midwife should give you your bounty pack at your booking appt, I had my last one at 8w.
My gp surgery doesn't book it for you, they give you the number and you have to book it yourself. Everywhere is different but if you ring your surgery they'll let you know xx

Hi ladies, hope you're all well:flower:
I'm really struggling with whether or not to have an early private scan to check things are ok:wacko:
First, I definitely wanted one after having a mmc.
But then, I read some things yesterday about women who'd had them and were disappointed; it was very quick, picture was very poor quality, and they generally felt it wasn't worth the money. So I started thinking, hm, maybe I can wait, my first scan last time was for when I was 11w2d, so it's not really that long to wait.
But then I spoke to my mam this morning. I found out last week my cousin who is only 17 had got pregnant by accident. Then she went for her 12 week scan and it was found she'd mc'd at 5w:nope: I'm gutted for her, especially because her parents weren't very happy about it (understandably) but now I can just imagine the comments she'll be getting about how it's for the best:cry: Apparently people having even been writing on her fb wall saying she was never even pregnant. Poor girl.

So now, I'm thinking I don't know if I could go through not knowing again:shrug: If I was to have a scan around 7-8 weeks to check for a heartbeat, it would mean only waiting 3 weeks. But it'll cost around £100, plus the nearest centre (babybond, I think) is about half an hour away. I mentioned it to hubby cos I thought he'd definitely want to do it, but he just said we could if I wanted to:shrug: Has anyone had a reassurance scan and been reassured? Was it worth it, or do you think you might as well've waited for your nhs scan?

:hugs:

Personally I won't be having one, I had an early scan with my first LO and although it was lovely to know he was in there it still didn't curb the anxiousness at my 12 week scan. It made me worse, simply for the fact that it would of killed me knowing I had seen my bubs alive only a couple of weeks beforehand. The picture quality was rubbish too but simply because he was so small

sk - I'm seeing my midwife at 7 weeks, and I phoned and booked in directly through the gp's surgery.

lolo - I'm having a scan at 8 weeks with babybond - yes, it's expensive but just seeing the baby will be reassurance enough for me

xxx

Hi ladies,

My bounty pack was given to me at my booking in appointment with the midwife.

The booking in appointment is when you see your midwife and she fills out all your notes, family history, takes blood and sends off for your 12 week scan.

You will usually see the midwife at about 10 weeks - have you been to see the dr? They will refer you xxx

The private scan where I usually go is oly £60 (i think) they are called First View Imaging and its in Fareham (Hampshire UK) not sure if they have any other scattered round the country

congratz on the new BFP's!! Ilikecake i put u under nov 6th!! And i just wanted to give you guys a heads up. im usually on everyday but from March 29th thru April 3rd i will be out of town going to disney world so as soon as i get back i will update!!

I had a reassurance scan at 11 weeks last time but that was because we only get 1 scan here and it is at 20 weeks. Not sure yet if I will do the same this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->