***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Yuck, just went to the midwife, and got a weight check. At close to 15 weeks I have only gained 1lb. That puts me in the high risk category.:cry:

I guess I have some gaining to do, but in reality I eat all day every day. No joke. So i am a little confused. I guess baby is taking more then I can consume:shrug:.

Yuck, just went to the midwife, and got a weight check. At close to 15 weeks I have only gained 1lb. That puts me in the high risk category.:cry:

I guess I have some gaining to do, but in reality I eat all day every day. No joke. So i am a little confused. I guess baby is taking more then I can consume:shrug:.

Are you underweight in general? Never heard of being high risk cause of weight, especially at this stage! I know some places never even weigh their moms to be. My office weighs me each time but have never said anything to me this time or last about my gain, good for them :haha:. But I could see why it might be a problem if you are considered underweight. I really do think making a baby burns calories! I was working out and eating nothing but healthy food and water before this :bfp: and there was some weeks I lost nothing, gained some, lost some, ect. Seems the harder I worked the more I gained weight!! Now as ashamed as I am to say Im eating really bad :nope: For example, and no one get grossed out Im pregnant over here :haha: I just ate a ceasar salad and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some crackers, a bite of a doughnut and some cooked oysters with hot sauce. and I still have not gained anything. When before pregnancy just looking at a doughnut would put on five pounds

I have gainned abotu 4 kg. and I think you shouldnt worry too much about your lo thy will all grow nice and healthily even without you having their dopplers on ;)

Is anyone around the same stage as me and not feeling anything yet? I can't describe what I've felt as any more than low pressure and I'm coming up to 18 weeks :( I know its still early but everyone seems to have started feeling flutters etc at around 16-18 weeks! Xxx

sharon - I'm not really feeling anything either. I'm sure they will let us know they are in there soon enough!

:cloud9: just found out what the gummybears are, but I'm withholding until I can share with DH. They are all the way up into my belly button already which is why it felt like I'd been punched/bruised in my stomach a couple days ago. They are all measuring four days ahead. :0D

Can't wait to share, but must!!!!!

:cloud9: just found out what the gummybears are, but I'm withholding until I can share with DH. They are all the way up into my belly button already which is why it felt like I'd been punched/bruised in my stomach a couple days ago. They are all measuring four days ahead. :0D

AAHHH!!! Dying to know! :) I'm sure your DH will be so excited! :)

I predict BOYS! :haha:

hehehe DH is atleast on his way home, I'm ready to burst!!! I put a little poll on my Triplet Journal if anyone wants to play along...it is only up for today, and as soon as I get the chance I'll update it! :O)

Oh I didn't realize they were fraternal! I change my prediction to 2 boys 1 girl!

That is so exciting, WTBmyBFP... Girls are so sweet!!

congrats!!!!! three sister!!! shall be great in their teens hehe only teasing!!

SO EXCITING!!

How exciting!!! We needed some pink on this board, and now we've got it!! Congratulations!! How'd you tell your DH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->