***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8wME-L8_Uk&feature=share
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha oh my goodness I showed my husband and we both laughed so hard. love it!

Is anyone around the same stage as me and not feeling anything yet? I can't describe what I've felt as any more than low pressure and I'm coming up to 18 weeks :( I know its still early but everyone seems to have started feeling flutters etc at around 16-18 weeks! Xxx

same here...17+3 today...have felt nothing in terms of baby...tho have had bouts of stretching pain till week 16 and then suddenly its gone for past 4 days...have gained about 3 kgs since start of process but as per a website, i should have gained 5 kgs by now...dr does no weighing for me...just measure on scales at home

:rofl: great video.

Bumpy ride, as there is with fetal growth and child growth etc their is also a centile chart for weight gain so don't worry if your arent slap bang on 5 kg :)

Looooove the video!!! Bless him.. he looked genuinely scared!

Bugaboo I lost a stone during my first trimester and since then only gained 1lb but I don't think the mw will weigh me as they are pretty relaxed about weight gain, or lack or it where I am. I know I will make up for it though - I ended up so bloated and heavy with my son. xx

LOL!!! I absolutely LOVED that video :) Congrats again!! Your house will be full of laughter and tears from here on out, and I'm sure it'll be the best time of your life :)

What a great video!! Your hubby seems quite scared. I love it! Congrats on the 3 girls!!!

Love the video WTB!!!!!!!!!!!!

This new transition period between the first hint of flutters and feeling real movement is kind of sucky. I'm now worried and obsessing over whether I'm feeling movement...I have felt a couple of light flutters in the past two weeks but sometimes nothing for days and it is worrying! I know it's normal but come on, baby, get a bit tougher on me :)

I know ill be regretting that soon enough! Lol

Hi ladies,
WTB - Loved that video! Congrats on the three girls - this group can so do with a touch of pink!
I hope to be adding to team pink!! Just waiting for my anomoly scan - hopefully in the next 4 weeks I will find out!

I landed up a bit frantic this morning. Developed a large red, itchy sore bump under my right arm last night. Eventually got hold of a doctor this morning and saw him this afternoon. It was as I suspected - a blocked and infected sweat gland! He has given me antibiotics for the next week! Hopefuly get rid of the pain soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well
Really looking forward to my 16 week MW appointment tomorrow afternoon

Hope the pain goes away, skweek!

16w5d and NO flutters or anything! COME ON, baby!!!

Lovely video :cloud9: You will cherish it forever!

Still no movements here. MW said I likely have an anterior placenta and that is why I am not feeling anything.

LOVE the video WTB :haha: His reaction is hilarious! bless him!! Congrats on three girls!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->