***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

This new transition period between the first hint of flutters and feeling real movement is kind of sucky. I'm now worried and obsessing over whether I'm feeling movement...I have felt a couple of light flutters in the past two weeks but sometimes nothing for days and it is worrying! I know it's normal but come on, baby, get a bit tougher on me :)

ditto! i've been more worried the last couple of weeks than my entire pregnancy so far. :wacko: I know I was feeling my son a lot more by now. I had slowed my use of my doppler but now I'm using it more again because I feel like I should be feeling baby more. Hopefully just another week or two and we can stop worrying!

Thanks ladies.
I am seeing the MW tomorrow so will ask her about not feeling my bubba yet! I so want to feel something soon!
Cant wait to hear my babies heartbeat again! Roll on 4pm tomorrow afternoon!

If it's your first 17 weeks is still early... I felt Stephen at 18 weeks, Henry at 20 and this baby at 14 (though we could have sworn earlier).

When we saw the midwife she said "17 weeks, so I'm guessing no movements yet" and when we said yes she was really happy/surprised. It's normal no to have felt anything by now :)

8 days till my next scan! Yippy!! I need to stop counting its making time go slow. I have felt a few flutters but not sure if its baby or not. So until its a proper thud i'll say i've felt nothing :)

have my gender scan/3d scan today and i am freaking out. i always get excited but also so nervous. i have been having major anxiety and freaking out.... dont get me wrong i am excited and have been counting down for weeks but i cant help but freak out. 2am here and i cant sleep :/

I thought you were worried about the gender :winkwink: Its hard not to worry something may be wrong :hugs: Im sure everything will be just fine!

haha no, either gender i am fine... thanks... its near 4am here so i guess i should try and sleep.. ill update after scan!

Deep breaths - you will be fine :hugs:

17+6 bumpy

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNTMxLTAwODc3LmpwZw-1.jpg

We move house tomorrow :wohoo: :dance:

Bump is looking fabulous, BoofleB!! Yay for moving house!!

Gorgeous bump Boofle. Good luck with the move!!! I bet you will fill all the new space really quickly.. and I don't mean you personally although give it a month or two... ;) xxx

Anyone else having crazy vivid dreams?? I woke up in tears this morning because my dream was so real!!

yeah, my dreams have been wacky lately! I could do without for sure! Today is my 15 week appt, and I will be scheduling my gender scan today!!! I know it will be maybe 3-4 weeks out, but having a date is exciting!!! feeling a little nervous about today, though i do before every visit to the midwife. always anxious to hear little beans heartbeat!!!thought i felt a kick today, which was a nice surprise if it was, as it is my birthday! Can't wait to hear more gender announcements!!! :happydance: keep em' comin ladies!!

Happy Birthday, Bugaboo!! What a nice little present from your LO :)

Should we create a thread in the second trimester that we can all transition to? I wanna stick with all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->