***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

off to scan! and this thread is in pregnancy group.. u can stick by us by just hitting user CP (top left) or going to pregnancy group and discussions :)

ps. happy birthday bugaboo!!

Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

Good luck wishfulmom2b! Im sure you wont need it though everything will be fine! Let us know how it goes!!

I'm sure everything will be fine, wishfulmom! Excited to hear your gender announcement when you return! :)

Should we create a thread in the second trimester that we can all transition to? I wanna stick with all of you!

Group threads need to stay in groups and discussions, otherwise the tri forums end up full of group threads and the people who need advice get missed :thumbup: We are in the right place here :flower:

well, midwife decided to wait 5 weeks for the ultrasound. blech. But in other better news, baby was playing with the mw and kept kicking and swimming away when she was trying to hear the heartbeat. was very cute. AND baby has given me an amazing birthday present. I have felt kicks multiple times today!! :thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::cloud9:

cant wait to hear about the gender wishful!!:flower:

Happy birthday bugaboo!!

Good luck with the scan wishfulmom2b!

I had a dream last night that I was making out with Matthew Bellamy after a concert! :thumbup: That was a nice one I wanted to get back to. :haha:

Hi ladies

I too saw my MW today. Heard Speckles HB - averaging 134beats per minutes. MW says the slower HB's tend to be girls and therefore thinks I am carrying a girl! YAY
Will have to wait for the 20 weeks scan to find out if she is right. Should be getting 20 weeks scan date through in the next few days.
Will have to go back at 36 weeks to discuss birthing options as I have coxydenia. So will have a think about birthing plans but keep it really flexible till I've seen the consultant at 36 weeks.

Skweek - I heard the opposite about hb... that higher means girl and lower means boy. That being said, my 2 boys were/are on the high end. :shrug:

That is strange, I have always heard that lower = boys and higher = girls!

ultrasound went great!!

we are team blue :blue: :blue: !!

was so happy with 3D scan and the place as a whole. giant 50inch LCD screen to look at, very cute and comfy room and the lady was so nice! got whole ultrasound on a dvd and tons of printable photos. was only suppose to get two 2d photos but got 7 and also 4 3D print outs. she said our baby was too cute not to give them to us haha

baby was dancing and sucking its thumb... on :cloud9:

thanks for all your well wishes!!!

wishfulmom2b- Congrats! Boys are too sweet!! How did the 3D/4D look at 16 weeks? I want to do it pretty bad but Im worried I should wait a little longer. They do it at my doctors office for a few seconds at some points but they have places you can pay to go that really go all out.

My dreams have been pretty vivid and odd as well. Last night we were trying to escape LOOSE KILLER PANDAS :haha: they had glowing eyes and all. No idea where that came from, I cant even think of the last time I thought of a panda!

thank you!

i was thrilled with the 3d because i have never experienced anything like it in my life! loved seeing baby suck its thumb, rub its eyes, and he was sitting indian style in the beginning... my heart melted. also my DH has really defined, big lips, and thats the first thing i saw!!

with that said, if your paying for 3d i would go later. mine was gender with 3d sneak peeks but she was so nice, so did a lot in 3d. i will post pics tomorrow and part of the dvd. i think it looks more alien on the pictures then it did when i watching it live though!

i can imagine 25 weeks plus being great!!

I get 3D scans for every scan from 25 weeks on , but they are surely cashing in on it too(100€(in total)) but not bad seeing a single one they cash 60€ in, and all just for a flick of a switch :Haha:

I've been offline for a week or so, so I have probably missed lots of news. I hope you are all happy and well. All is good here - finally reaching the other side of nausea, tho I still can't eat properly - I am very hungry for lots of the time, but I can only eat what I really really want, and sometimes that can be slightly difficult to procure at that very moment! Had my scheduled 16-week midwife appt yesterday (tho I am actually 17 weeks) - not much to report TBH, apart from she found the baby's heart beat really quickly (despite my anterior placenta) and it sounded good and strong. :thumbup:

Happy belated birthday Bugaboo! How exciting that you are feeling multiple kicks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->