***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

The dreams are getting so wierd... Had one last night about zombies! (I think I've been reading too much about the man in Miami)

it was. havent felt much today, a few here and there, but yesterday was a real treat:) Even hubby felt one. ( I had a VERY full bladder but didnt want to go because i could feel everything! LOL) I cant wait for it to get to the point when my kids can feel!

Congrats wishful!!! Two more days until our gender scan I can't believe it!!! :happydance:

I can definitely relate to the wierd and VIVID dreams lately and some are a little scandalous lol guess those hormones are getting a little crazy in second tri haha! :blush:

I've felt my little nudger off and on all day today and I can't help but smile, I've also been catching myself saying "she" a lot so if it's a boy.. Sorry baby!!

who has a middle name for murray for a boy? murray is a family name we are seriously considering but have no middle names. no other family name we want to use either.

Murray _____ Eaton

any ideas?

Ooh that's hard... urm Murray James, Murray Andrew, Murray Edward, Murray Thomas. Were there any other boys names you liked?

Ih ad a weird dream last night too! It involved Captain Hook (but he was a real person not a cartoon), a pirate ship and trying to save my children from someone. Random!

it is hard! still so far out i wonder if his first name will even be murray haha.. i feel like i'm going to go back and forth a lot :)

You could always do Murray with a middle name he would go by? IDK, its one of the hardest things to come up with a name that sounds good together! With our son I picked his first name my husband picked his middle name. This time we both made a list of names we agreed on then put them in a hat and let our son pick so we couldnt go back and forth with what it was going to be. When he decide so early by the time they are here you start doubting yourself!

6 days till our scan and Im super excited, seems so close but so far away. 69 days till we for sure have to be back in America :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Id say 39 days till we leave here but not sure yet. Im sooo ready to get our new house, see our family, let them meet my son and eat some American food :haha:.

:laundry: Cloth diapering is going very well for us! I really think anyone who is expecting or even has a diaper baby should check it out. I was always skeptical because I hated the thought of poo sitting around, or poo or pee in my washer, I also thought they would be too bulky under clothes but its not like that at all! Washing is so easy, poo is not a problem at all and my son has no problem with them, they actually fit better under his clothes then disposable. Plus its saving us TONS of money!! They are always sold out of box diapers here so we were having to buy a pack of 26 diapers for $12 every three days! So happy to have sucked it up and tried this and wish I wouldve done it 9 months sooner!

It's great to hear your views in cloth diapering, I'm glad it's going well for you and ant wait to try it out myself!

Re the middle name I think something one syllable would be nice like Jay?

Last night I dreamed that I took my puppy to Spain and hid him in my hand luggage! X

Good to know how easy the cloth nappies are going, will def be using them.

We're having the same problem with middle names, all agreed on if bubs is a boy, Joshua Carter (a family middle name for boys) but cannot decide on a middle name for a girl that goes with Talia. The problem is that we are using both our surnames so need something short and that doesn't end in "a". I like Skye but not sure OH is convinced!!

Love the names!! So hard to decide. DH and I have two out of three picked, and the third is perhaps decided, but not in stone yet. Got my $35 Doppler in the mail. Can't beat the price, and found two heartbeats. A is anterior so I'm not shocked that she was hard to find. well, I had a long stressful night at work, so it's tub and movie time so I can unwind, then off to sleep. Have a good day all.

Congratulations on your little boy, Wishful :) xx

Oh my goodness have any of you heard the new Ed Sheeran song? I've just been in tears over it. :(

I love that song - small bump!! I have heard it before but for the first time I was in tears listening to it! Oh the hormones!! :haha:

here's some photos from my gender/4d scan. i was only 16w4d so the 3d are not as detailed as you would usually see but of course i think he is adorable! hope no one thinks these are creepy looking...

this is in the beginning when he was sleeping (resting his hand on his cheek)
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/SSS_19.jpg

then he woke up and made tons of hand signals (almost looked like he was clapping!)
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/SSS_33.jpg

at the end he sat indian style and looked at peace :)
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/SSS_30.jpg

and heres the money shot that proves i am team blue!
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/janellepollard/SSS_41.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->