***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

they do, but things are a little tight right now because we are moving. i wont be back in the clear until around the time im 20 weeks anyways..so. yeah lol. plus in our state they are much more expensive...:(

Ah, gotcha! That is completely understandable! :) 20 weeks will be here before you know it!

so, since last night i have been getting bouts of cramping. over the last 6 hours they have gotten more steady but not more intense. no bleeding. i held off calling my midwife this afternoon because i thought it was probably something that would go away. maybe to do with some food i ate or something, but it doesnt seem to want to. now their office is closed, and i am starting to actually worry. it isnt ligament pain..i know how that feels. it is all across the front lower half of my belly. i could go to the er, but i always have to wait for hours, and i am afraid of getting sick in some other way from sitting around there. and tbh, i am a little scared of finding out something is wrong. which i know if i wait it could be worse. any advice? do you think i am over analyzing, or do you think i should be concerned.

Does your doctors office not have an on call nurse or after hours number? They may have after hours information on their voicemail if you're not sure. I haven't experienced what your describing, but I think if I were experiencing any kind of persistent and constant pain I would get checked out.

Bugaboobaby- drink lots and lots of water. It may be that your amniotic fluid is low and that can cause cramping and/or Braxton hicks. If the pain is still there there is no harm in calling :hugs:

Drink lots of water. I have aches and pains and cramping all the time and drinking more water even when I feel thats all I did all day helps. Plus sitting down and taking it easy for awhile helps. When something happens to me that makes me worry I just tell myself as long as I am not bleeding then everything is okay! Im sorry you have to wait so long for your gender scan, but I will soon know how that feels to only get two ultrasounds a pregnancy :( our insurance covers differently here in Germany so once we move back to America in a month I dont think ill get anymore ultrasounds, which may drive me mad since with my son and this time Ive gotten one every 2-3 weeks. Not sure if they will consider me high risk or not. Im hoping since all my medical records are in German they will have to do everything for me all over again because they cant translate my records :winkwink: holding on to that hope.

2 days, 3 hours, 10 minutes, 10 seconds till our next scan :haha: really hope and PRAY we find out gender Im going fruit loops over here!! Im feeling a little better today sickness wise, think my fever broke in the night. Today my husband hopefully gets promoted which he is so excited about, going to try and clean up the house a little bit before he gets home. The last few days the house is filled with dirty dishes and used kleenexs. We are suppose to be going to a wedding today, I dont want to but in a way Id like to put some make up on and leave the house. Maybe put on some pants instead of pjs :)

bugaboo- hope the pains have subsided

for all the ladies out there who know whether its a boy or a girl----yay!!i'm so jealous. I really want to find out but i'm legally not allowed to just bcoz of the stupid mentality of some anti feminist fanatics!:growlmad:

I see most of you ladies are traveling in August...I don't know why my family is sooo against my going out of town...all i hear is gloom and doom "what if something goes wrong?"...and i'm scared that if anything goes wrong i will be so badly blamed that there will be no end to my hearing it:nope:

My doctor also feels that I should be very careful and avoid travel ...even though he says I have no complications as on date but again "what if...". this "what if" is going to drive me mad!:wacko:

so, since last night i have been getting bouts of cramping. over the last 6 hours they have gotten more steady but not more intense. no bleeding. i held off calling my midwife this afternoon because i thought it was probably something that would go away. maybe to do with some food i ate or something, but it doesnt seem to want to. now their office is closed, and i am starting to actually worry. it isnt ligament pain..i know how that feels. it is all across the front lower half of my belly. i could go to the er, but i always have to wait for hours, and i am afraid of getting sick in some other way from sitting around there. and tbh, i am a little scared of finding out something is wrong. which i know if i wait it could be worse. any advice? do you think i am over analyzing, or do you think i should be concerned.

Just saw this...I have been experiencing the same thing for a few weeks. The more that I do the more I cramp. I have other things going on: cramping, braxton hicks, weakness in my legs, low back pain, pelvic pain, so at my last doctors appt I was told to do nothing. So, I'm basically on moderate bed rest. This happened to me at 30 weeks with my last baby and had her at 36 weeks, but this time its so much earlier so we have to be cautious. This is just what is going on with me and it could be the same and could be different. Hope you get it all figured out soon cause it sucks not knowing, just try to really listen to your body.

ahh only 19 days until we hopefully find out!! :) Feeling so ill lately though - sick, tired, etc :(

bugaboo - hope the cramps have stopped now/you managed to get hold of someone :hugs:

How was everyone's weekend?

skweek I in germany have appointments about every 4 weeks and got an scan at every appt so far :).

I'm bursting to share what I'm planning on putting together for DF for father day!

https://www.laboursoflovebabygifts.co...elt-p-295.html

I'm not buying from them but instead I'm putting one together myself. I already have most of the bits and bobs needed and have ordered the belt and booklet. Will need to buy the goggles and mask though but will do that on my shopping rounds on friday. Cant wait to put it all together now!

Thanks!

Lets see if this link will work

https://www.theultimatebabyshower.co.uk/ecom-prodshow/new_daddy_tool_belt_gift_for_new_dad.html

Or even this one

https://babydreamsnappycakes.bttrad...d=86F367DA4E13762FE040BB0A472B6593&mediaIdx=4

hey all, thanks for the responses. i got ahold of my midwife, and she just advised me to drink a gallon of water before i go to sleep and to lay on my left side. worked, and i feel much better today:) sorry if i seem like a worry wart, i admit i sort of am:winkwink:

That's great Bugaboo.. glad you're feeling better.

Very cute Skweek!!

hehe how many times did you need to wake up to pee?? Yeah I learnt last time that dehydration can set off braxton hicks/contractions - so make sure all of you are drinking plenty :)

I definitely start cramping when I'm dehydrated. Drinking water helps every time.

I felt 3 or 4 definite kicks on the outside the other night (17w1d). I lie awake for hours each night and around 3am Sunday night I felt a big ol' kick. Put my hand on it and got a few more! :cloud9: It may have been a head or something - I'm not sure his legs are that strong at this point. I'm feeling baby on the inside all throughout the day now instead of here and there, sometimes skipping days. Yay! :dance:

So jealous, Cridge! I can't wait to experience that :)

Glad to hear you're better bugaboobaby and that's a good bit of advice that I have taken on board so thanks all, drinking my water now!

just ordered this for Dh for fathers day. he will be embarrassed but ill get a cute pic once bub comes :)

https://www.wanelo.com/kids/NEW+DADDY+gift+set+dad+and+baby+matching+shirt+by+zoeysattic-399181.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->