***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Cute fathers day gift ideas lately. I really have no idea what to get my husband! Guess I still have some time yet :haha:

1 day, 3 hours and 23 minutes till we HOPEFULLY find out the gender!! :happydance: Im so excited I could go camp outside the office right now. I was hoping to get lots of sleep today to make the time go by faster but my son is not agreeing since he was up every hour last night whining from midnight till 550am when he woke up for good.

If we had a girl we were going to name her Madalyn..a name we have had picked out since before our son was conceived and by chance my son drew it out of the hat when we had him pick the names so it was meant to be! Then this morning a friend on facebook posts that will be their daughters name!! That is the 3rd person I know using the same name!! :brat: Now I just want to change it though that is what we always wanted. We didnt tell anyone cause we didnt want anyone taking it like they did with our sons name now I wish I wouldve told so maybe friends wouldve chose a different name.

My dh is getting a zoom thing which he can attach to his iphone camera. It's probably a bit of a gimmick but worth a shot. I make personalised silver jewellery, keyrings, cufflinks etc with either writing, pictures, fingerprints or hand/footprints so he already has lots of 'nice' things. Plus he's getting a mug from Harry's nursery.

Glad everything's okay Bugaboo :hugs:

Lovely Fathers day gift ideas ladies! So cute :) Fathers day is the 4th November here.

I booked our private scan today for the 17th July! :dance: I'm so excited to see our little one in 3d!! xx

Incase any of you ladies want to buy some clothing samples. Generally the sizes are 3-6 & 12-18 months and then 6-7 years in boy and girl.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/buy-swap-sell/1042685-brand-new-clothing-samples.html

just ordered this for Dh for fathers day. he will be embarrassed but ill get a cute pic once bub comes :)

https://www.wanelo.com/kids/NEW+DADDY+gift+set+dad+and+baby+matching+shirt+by+zoeysattic-399181.html

My mom literally just sent me this link! :thumbup: Too funny!

nice! i also ordered a few childrens book about dads...they can read together in the future "daddy and me" and "hugs from daddy" :)

so i think i have a UTI ladies :( just rang my midwife. i have a regular appointment tomorrow so i am wondering if they will have me wait or maybe come in today and just give a sample atleast? i really dont want to wait all day and night and then all day tmrw if i have one. my appt isnt until 4pm tomorrow so it would be close to 48 hours without medicine. i'm pretty uncomfortable!

hope everyone has a great day :)

Ouch! That's no fun! Have you taken a look at your OTC medicine list? (not sure if everyone has one, but I know my doctor gave me one at my first appt). You might see if there are any OTC meds that are safe to take in the meantime.

In Germany Fathers day is always on Ascension day :)

daddiesgift - I personally don't care if I use a name that someone else has used. My only rule is the last name has to be different (so we can't use any of the names my dh's brothers have used). Especially with friends. You might not always be friends - or at least close friends. If you live right next door, then maybe that might be an issue, but even then, are you always going to live right next door? Use the name that you want and don't be bothered by anyone else using it. It's your right to use it just as much as it's their right to use it. Go for it girl!!

I'm having a blah day! First my eldest decided to keep me awake from half 2 to 5am!! Then refused to nap and to top it off I've been getting braxton hicks ALL days :(

oooh Daddiesgift can't wait to see what you're having! And if you've had that name for ages and you are having a girl then use it! :)

I agree with Cridge too, although I would be annoyed too! I have a fairly unique name and while I don't need my baby's name to be totally out-there I still don't want them to share it with 5 other kids in their class!

That is a lovely name though and your child will live a very long life with many other madelyn/madeline's coming and going so I think you should still go for it!

So...yesterday was the worst day of my life. The baby in my tummy is doing alright but my 3 year old baby broke her arm. :( Absolute worst feeling ever! We are waiting to go to a children's hospital and they will decide if she needs surgery or just a hard cast. Husband and I are hoping and praying she won't need surgery...

Oh, Ashley. I am so sorry to hear that. Poor baby girl :( I'll keep you guys in my prayers - I hope everything works out and your little one doesn't need surgery.

Oh Ashley :( I'm so sorry hun, your poor little lady :hugs: Hoping and keeping everything crossed she doesn't need surgery xx

Aww Ashley - Really hoping she doesn't need surgery! :( Poor little girl

Oh Ashley big :hugs: It's horrible to see our little ones suffering so I can understand why you are so upset, I would be too. Especially when they are too young to understand what is happening. I truly hope that it's good news and that she just needs a cast. Fingers are tightly crossed. xx

so sorry about your daughter..the pain is always worse for the parents..hugs.

i had a not so good day either got a UTI and a call from my husband saying our insurance is changing as of july 1st. it costs more and all of our costs for hospital stays and co-pays are going up. i am so upset. i've been crying all day.

Ashley- wishing the best for your little girl. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->