***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

i graduated college over a year ago so i didnt do it pregnant, but i did have one year that i was going through a ton in my life and was barely getting any sleep (sometimes none before classes). what helped me was taking notes in class and then re-writing them over either when i got home or the next day. i noticed that i hadnt remembered a single thing i wrote down and i basically taught myself. i always read, studied, wrote, and re-wrote my notes right after a nap and a good meal. my mind was all over the place so as soon as i got tired or noticed i was doodling or not really taking in the info. i did something completely non-related like watch tv for 30 minutes or came online.

its not easy... wishing you luck on your midterm!

ps. i wish i wasnt craving french fries everyday!! i believe in the UK you call them chips... why cant i crave something healthy?!

Thanks for the advice! :) kinda what I've been doing, writing, re writing, reading, re reading and taking breaks as soon as my brain is done and wandering, hence right now haha. I'm just so worried I will bomb this course! And I can't as if I do my diploma will expire (ya I procrastinated haha)
But oh well I shall eat well today, try to relax and go about my day till test time...off to work I go.

....and I totally get the craving unhealthy things! I may have indulged Sunday on a lot of chocolate mousse cake! Haha

Ahh Boo to all you ladies with hardly any weight gain :haha: I went from 0 - 17 weeks with NO weight gain. Hit 18 weeks and I've put on a STONE!! A whole freaking stone in 2 weeks?! :( Feel so disgusting too :(

I am nervous! I don't own a scale and my last midwife appointment didn't require a 'weigh-in'...so next week will be the first time since 13 weeks! Yikes...

Congrats on the girl, 1eighty! Hope it's officially confirmed at your next scan!

AFM - I have gained about 6lbs so far... mostly because I haven't had the energy to work out. On an average day I get home from work at 6pm and most nights I'm asleep by 8:30! Needless to say the work outs went from "occasional" to "non-existent". I was really hoping to get a 2nd tri energy boost, but I missed the ship on that one. I really do need to make more time to get a walk in or something... I know being so sedentary is not good for me or the baby.

i am more tired this trimester then first! i need to get walking too.. but its just not happening.. plus its going to be 95+ with humidity this week so NO THANK-YOU! maybe ill walk around A/C'd shops lol ;)

So, I go to the doctor tomorrow. I had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby is estimated to be 14 ounces and due date changed again to Nov. 2nd. I have been resting since my last appt and I am nervous to go tomorrow and to hear what he has to say. I do not want to have to be on bed rest this entire pregnancy. But even with resting I've had contractions, cramping and slight pressure so I really don't know.
I've already gained a good 10-15 pounds not exactly sure, but I will find out tomorrow. I gained 35 with my first and only like 20 with my 2nd so this is looking a lot more like my first...Hope you are all doing well :)

Hey bbygurl - our little guy's name is Davis Rock and our next scan/doctors appointment is July 9 :)

Hope all goes well with appointment Ashley.

About the weight gain, I have gained 9kg since the start of pregnancy bit by bit! I am eating a healthy diet, working out as usual, not any more hungry than when not pregnant and have only put weight on my bump and oh my boobs are just loving to grow!! and yes bras are just too expensive, I bought a new one 2 days ago and I don't think it'll last 2 weeks :( so i guess we're all just different!

Scan this afternoon, am a little nervous as hope bubs is healthy. Am going to try and resist finding out gender tho!

good luck with your scan ladies.
suppose to hit 101 degrees today and be humid where i live... staying indoors and drinking fluids... not feeling this heat while pregnant!!!

Totally get what you mean, wishful. We've been over a hundred for quite some time...today's high is 106 here. Yuck!!!

Yikes, that's too hot for me! :shock: My son is a summer baby and it was awfully hot that summer. The weather is crappy here at the moment, though.

I can't wait for my next scan! :dance: xx

Here's our wee dude

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNjIwLTAwOTg3LmpwZw.jpg

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNjIwLTAwOTg0LmpwZw.jpg

so.... what does the top one show https://www.nfp-forum.de/images/smilies/aalachengrins.gif

Little Booflet is so cute! I think the top picture is his feet. Awwww :cloud9: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->