***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

OMG OMG OMG............. After 2 gorgeous princess' im team :blue: im so shocked yet very excited :happydance:

What a handsome little man, Boofle! :)

Congrats BubbleJ!!

CUTE little baby Boofle!!

Congrats BubbleJ! Welcome to team blue!!

love that foot boofle!!

and welcome to team blue bubblej!

hit 100 degrees just now before noon.. currently eating a Popsicle. i guess i realized that i'd rather me suffer then have had the baby due around now. i cant imagine how hot he would of been after a good cry session.

gotta stay positive :)

Usually we're in the 100's by now, but we've been in the high 80s/low 90s for a week or two because of some storms that have been rolling through. Normally I wouldn't complain, but it is so humid!

And you're exactly right wishful - better to be miserable in the heat now than deliver in it! Could you imagine being 9 months pregnant with this weather??

Usually we're in the 100's by now, but we've been in the high 80s/low 90s for a week or two because of some storms that have been rolling through. Normally I wouldn't complain, but it is so humid!

And you're exactly right wishful - better to be miserable in the heat now than deliver in it! Could you imagine being 9 months pregnant with this weather??

no!! i cant! and swaddling and sleeping and ughh i don't think anything would go very well. i hate the humidity too... thank god for AC!

but i should mention i accept it usually.. its just pregnancy and humidity do not mix very well..

I'm jealous! I live in the pacific northwest and it's still in the 60-70s for another month probably! We get some lovely 80s sunshine in the summer but only about 8 weeks worth :( Although THIS summer is probably the one time I will be glad for the mild weather...

We are doing a road trip to Banff this year in Aug though an it will be HOT but luckily we have air conditioning ;)

Cute pics boofle, will have to put mine on soon, all well with bubs :) was a real wriggler so took a while but sooooo amazing to see everything! But I held out and we're still team yellow!

Good for you Charlie! I half expected for you to be making a gender announcement today ;) Glad you were able to hold out, I think that will be very special for you and your DH at the delivery!

Ahh lovely pic boofle!!!

and yaaaaay for all the scans!! 6 days until ours!! CANNOT wait :) Though MIL has to go with me again as OH has just started a new job and can't ask for the day off :( I know she's just going to be pestering the sonographer the whole way through about the gender. I think I might ask her to write it down for me, so I can 'wait' until OH gets home from work (well no way will I wait but so no one else finds out before him). Saying that, baby will most likely have it's legs crossed :haha: Getting nervous though as everyone is starting to get my hopes up saying it is definitely a girl - whereas I think I'm going to have 3 boys!

On the weight gain, I have only gained 3 lbs prepregnancy weight, but I lost 8 lbs in the very beginning. So I'm up 11 lbs from my lowest point. Not too bad. I gained 50 lbs with my first, and had a really hard time loosing 10 lbs of those. In fact, I never did before I got pregnant with my second. I only gained 30 lbs with my second, and lost those with ease, plus another 20 lbs, so this pregnancy I started out 10 lbs lower than my first. I have a tendency to gain everything in the last trimester. I think it really depends on the woman with how and when they gain weight during pregnancy.

In other news, my oldest is three today :happydance: Can't believe I was in labor right now 3 years ago. :wacko:

We have plans for a get together tomorrow. We co-celebrate his birthday, FIL's birthday (tomorrow) and Father's Day all at once.

Congrats on the boy! How fun after 2 girls....
My appt went well. He didn't say I'm on bed rest, but he said not to be too active, not to be in the heat, not to coach cheer, and basically if I do anything and start to cramp or have contractions to rest. So, we will see!

Congrats on the boy! How fun after 2 girls....
My appt went well. He didn't say I'm on bed rest, but he said not to be too active, not to be in the heat, not to coach cheer, and basically if I do anything and start to cramp or have contractions to rest. So, we will see!

thanks hun, doctors orders for you so make sure you take it easy! its not worth over doing anything,
a damn good excuse to rest if you ask me :winkwink: xx

hey girls TMI but had intercourse tonight and had pink spotting after. only like 3 or 4 dots on paper.. have checked since.. none. first time this has happened... should i call dr.??

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->