***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

wishfulmom2b - I wouldn't worry about it. You may have just knocked your cervix a bit. If the bleeding increases, maybe call then, but if you've just had a few spots, I think you're okay.

thanks!! no more since... i think it freaked my hubby out more then me.. he said no more DH the rest of pregnancy... i'm sure he will be okay though and change his mind lol :) it was so minimal and no pain or cramps..

I wish my dh would say that. :haha: I have NO drive this pregnancy. :nope:

i didnt have any sex drive either until just recently.. the first 16 weeks or so i didnt want anything to do with it and thankfully my husband never cared or brought it up.

good luck at your scan CAvalleygirl... hope everything looks great! ... little over 2 weeks for me!!!

Mellllly,gltterfly,boofle,coleey,sulshaken,bubble,gaia,cata,cridge,cavalley,thaynes,kellie,palace,WTB,n babfeva. if u want to share ur name for LO i will add it to front page. and if anyone who r staying team yellow wants LO's names boy n irl names just let me know n i will add!!

bbygurl - I wish I had a name to give you! We're still working on a short list. As of now, we call him Little Ninja. :haha:

bbygrl - We won't be naming baby until he's born! So just team blue and 'anonymous' lol.

i cant wait to find ut fr sure what im having tech at 12 week scan said she thinks its another girl!! think we will be name her Tinley Grace if that is true!!

i cant wait to find ut fr sure what im having tech at 12 week scan said she thinks its another girl!! think we will be name her Tinley Grace if that is true!!

Are you going to do an early scan or wait until 20 weeks? Love the name, by the way!

Well girls. I desperatley wanted to be yellow again and I am having a very hard time accepting this but this pic is really leading me to believe I am on team blue again. What do you all think?? Baby is measuring 2 days ahead so my EDD is Nov 4 but I won't be changing it at this point. All measurements are perferct and baby is all in proportion. :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15
i think i see another beautiful boy! but i am no expert obviously.

THINK I MIGHT OF FELT FLUTTERS FINALLY! i guess i wont know until i feel more. felt more like mini ripples or waves? no idea but i felt something that ive never felt before in my life so i'll take it!

another hot one here where i live. 101 with humidity. tomorrow is gets much cooler.. a near 97 degrees ;)

Lovealittle - I wish I knew more about the skull theory. I don't have any guesses for you, but it's such a beautiful little profile! :)

Wishful - Yay for movements! I'm dying to feel something... I'm going to wait a few more weeks before I officially freak out :) :haha:

lovealittle1- looks boyish to me but Im not ultrasound tech or doctor so dont count on it, I just knew we were having a girl and its a boy so my guesses are out of wack :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->