***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

mrs-it will come, you are still in week 17.. you got time. i wanted to feel something before week 20... think baby listened with only a few days to spare!

How nice of him to give you some movement before week 20 ;)

I know I have plenty of time, I'm just anxious. We look forward to all of the little milestones during pregnancy, but I think I'm by far more excited to feel movement than anything else so far!! :) Enjoy it!!

Lovealittle I don't see any clue I'm afraid. Glad the scan went well though! x

I think it could definitely be boy bits, but I also think it could definitely be something else...?? :shrug: Now that you're almost sure, will you call your doc to confirm? :winkwink:

I think it could definitely be boy bits, but I also think it could definitely be something else...?? :shrug: Now that you're almost sure, will you call your doc to confirm? :winkwink:

Nope. My mw won't know anyway because I asked to not know they would not put it on the report anyway.

I think I might have felt the baby yesterday for the first time. It felt like little tiny pushes or kicks on my lower left pelvic area. He did it a few times with seconds apart. It felt so amazing. I want to feel it again!

was my little "ripple" or "wave" thing really baby today? havent felt it since :/

i just went for a nice swim at the beach.. felt amazing to be in the water on such a hot day.. i hope baby could hear the waves.. so calming!

WOW it's been way too long since i've been on here but i've been working a LOT lately and I had a class today (and tomorrow) all day ... ugh... so tired and SO hot here too!!

bbygurl - our little boy's name will be Judah :) and my next scan is 6/29 SO excited to see little bit again <3

My DS lifts up my shirt and kisses my belly and it's the cutest thing in the world, he has no idea how much fun he's going to have romping around with a little brother!

Hope everyone is feeling okay! So happy for all the healthy baby posts and beautiful pictures! :cloud9:

Hope all you ladies are doing well this morning, Im SLEEPY. Son was ready to get up early this morning so we're up :nope:

Feeling stressed this morning about this stupid move! We still do not have orders (paperwork) in order to ship our car, our house hold goods, get on the housing waiting list, ship our car, buy our plane tickets..NOTHING and we have 49 days till my husband has to report for duty. I feel like strangling someone, I hate this place and CAN NOT wait to leave!!! Living in Germany has been fun and I am grateful for the experience but this military base is a joke, and now that we have to move back to America we have to save every bit of money and can not go out and travel anymore so we are just sitting here waiting to leave. I have not been back to America in years nor seen my family, no one has even met our son. You are suppose to get 30 days leave in order to move and get everything ready, that means we have 19 days to get orders to even get that time. But even if we get them today the household goods pick up date is July 20th and after!! Meaning we would only get 20 days to get settled in America and visit our family in Three different states. :growlmad: Just so pissed off that they are taking their sweet ass time. When I have to get a baby adjusted to a ten hour time difference, living in a hotel till they give us a house, then living with no car and no furniture till our stuff makes it from here which is at least 40 days. Then if we do not get time for leave we will have to wait another year to see our family. Once again.. I HATE THIS PLACE!!!

So sorry you have to deal with that, daddiesgift. Big hugs to you!! I hope you get your orders soon!

Sorry you're going through that, daddiesgift!

We had the MOST AMAZING 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Our little bug looks PERFECT and everything was measuring great. Look at the adorable picture of him covering his ears!

https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r622/danacasting/46fb3ed9.jpg

omg what a lovely scan!! i cant wait until mine.. must be such a relief to know everything looks good!! he is beautiful!

Cavalleygirl- thats a great photo! Looks so detailed! We got a lot of 3d ones with my son and though it doesnt look like him the things he was doing in the photos and video are the same things he does today! (like rubbing his nose then his eyes before yawning) So maybe when he is here he will sleep with his hands like he is in your photo! Technology has come a long way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->