• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I've booked a private scan for 8 weeks as i'm just so nervous. I really don't know how I'm going to get through the next 3 weeks as I'm on edge all the time. It really can't be good for the baby but I can't help it.

Anyone else the same?

Does anybody know much about hormone levels? I just got back my blood results that the doc took last Monday and they seem high. They are for wk 4+1 according to my LMP but could actually be a bit less than that.

HCG 160
Estradiol 1334
Progesterone 98

The progesterone seems incredibly, incredibly high, nearly double what's normal for the end of the second trimester. My doctor just said he was really happy with them and I passed them onto my clinic and the receptionist seemed shocked that I hadn't been on fertility medication. I'm taking progesterone suppositories but didn't start until after this test was taken. And now the doctor in the clinic has just called me back and said to keep on taking the suppositories and just get my bloods done again in a week or two.

Thanks for the info ladies. Yes I saw my GP yesterday morning, but from what she was saying I will only get to see the midwife at around 14 weeks - that seems really late for me.
Or am I just being impatient?
I did pop into the Sure Start Centre on our school property and she said I should see the midwife at around 10 weeks.

My friend was invited to join an Early Bird group and had her Bounty pack by 6 weeks.
Why cant everyone just do the same things and follow the same procedures? I am sooo confused as to what happens when.

I know, it seems different areas do different things! Both my pregnancies were the same with procedure. This time is different as I text my midwife to let her know the good news (she was my midwife with the other 2)

Thanks for the info ladies. Yes I saw my GP yesterday morning, but from what she was saying I will only get to see the midwife at around 14 weeks - that seems really late for me.

Does your GP have any? I lived in the UK the first time I was pregnant and I got my bounty pack off my GP the first time I told her I was pregnant.

Does your GP have any? I lived in the UK the first time I was pregnant and I got my bounty pack off my GP the first time I told her I was pregnant.

She didnt offer me a pack so presume she I will get one from the midwife. I just wish they would talk to me more about when things will happen and what will happen - even if it was this will need to happen but not sure when. I'm getting nothing from them at the mo - unless I go snooping about - which I hate having to do.

THe thing is all the GP needs to do is refer you to the midwife - they dont really get involved with maternity as thats the job of the midwife.

All they do is refer you, tell you to take your Folc acid and tell you what not to eat.
When you see the midwife at 10 weeks you will then get a book in your bounty pack which will tell you when you should expect to be seen. After 10 weeks you will have your 12 week scan and then I think you see yor midwife again at about 16 weeks when you will hear the babys heartbeat, then you should get another scan at 20 weeks

Well I got my Levels or thursday (12dpo) test back and it was 71 and now I'm alil worried as her exact words were "your score was a little on the low side at 71".....after 5 yrs I dont know if I can handle a miscarriage.

theclarks - my level at 12dpo was 61, which had a doubling time of 16.8 hours from my blood test from 9dpo, which was 3. So your level at 12dpo doesn't sound too low. You can't really go by one level by itself anyway. Don't stress yourself out!! You're well within range.

Hi ladies! Just found out I'm pregnant again after a chemical pregnancy in late December. Anxiously awaiting the results of my first beta test today. Think I'm due November 12 based on ovulation!

Hi ladies,

I am one happy pregnant lady right now!!! I finally got some answers - seems like my doctor didnt pass on the information.:grr:
I eventually popped into the Sure Start Centre on our site. They told me to call the centre closest to my house.
So I called them and they gave me an appointment for tomorrow at 3:45pm!!! YAY

Sorry - 1 more question - DF wants to know if he needs to go with?

Booked an appointment with midwife through GP.

Got an appointment for 21st March :)

Hi ladies,

I am one happy pregnant lady right now!!! I finally got some answers - seems like my doctor didnt pass on the information.:grr:
I eventually popped into the Sure Start Centre on our site. They told me to call the centre closest to my house.
So I called them and they gave me an appointment for tomorrow at 3:45pm!!! YAY

Sorry - 1 more question - DF wants to know if he needs to go with?

I wouldn't think so, is this like your booking appt then? It's actually really boring, lots of form filling and questions. Hubby was at mine because our midwives do them at your home and he was there at the time, but he wouldn't have missed anything by not being there:hugs:

Just got my HCG back! 148 at 15DPO. How does this sound? I'm thinking it is good! Will have it tested again in 48 hours to see if it will double.

Is anyone else getting excited? I'm mostly feeling terror of something going wrong but every so often I realise this amazing feeling of happiness and contentment has crept up on me. And on two mornings since I've found out I've woken up with a feeling of OMG! I'm going to be someone's mother! I can't get my head around that at all.

Springer - I swing from very excited to terrified! Had awful stomach cramps earlier on today, but it turns out it was just an upset stomach, but I was in a right old pickle about it!

sk - if it's just your booking appointment, your OH probably won't need to come

xxx

Just got my HCG back! 148 at 15DPO. How does this sound? I'm thinking it is good! Will have it tested again in 48 hours to see if it will double.

so happy for you!! they wont even take my blood so i cant know my levels! i will be 9 weeks when i get blood done.. i am so anxious!!

i dont know much about numbers but my fingers are crossed for u :hugs:

Can you change my date from the 5th to the 4th? Apparently the one calculator I used didn't account for Leap Day :dohh:

I'm feeling pretty good symptom wise. Extreme hunger at times, some emotional instability, and occasional nausea (no vomitting though). And even though I am eating us out of house and home, I've still lost 7 lbs in the last two weeks :dohh:

Hey ladies! :hi: I feel like I'm brand new to BNB because I haven't posted on here since my son was born ten months ago! And here I am starting all over again!

How old are you? 25
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov 3rd from est date of conception
What # child is this for you? 3rd pregnancy, one angel baby and one earthly angel :)
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? NO clue but i feel exactly the same as I did with my last pregnancy so maybe boy?
Are you finding out the gender? Oh yes I am so impatient
How many months were you TTC? Over a year with our son dean including our miscarriage, ONE DAY not trying for this surprise blessing haha but we are overjoyed nonetheless... :)
Still feeling incredibly nervous ugh I hate waiting for that first ultrasound, it's so reassuring .. Sticky dust to all for our little ones to stay put and grow big and pudgy bellies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->