***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

So happy your scan went well!

Let's talk symptoms ladies... Any new ones? I don't have any, except for my AF cramps, which get really bad in the middle of the night, when I end up just needing to go #2. It's the strangest thing.

congratz on the new BFP's and glad everythng loked goo sal and happy 1st birthday to ur lil guy ilovecake!!

So happy your scan went well!

Let's talk symptoms ladies... Any new ones? I don't have any, except for my AF cramps, which get really bad in the middle of the night, when I end up just needing to go #2. It's the strangest thing.

Just cramps here too! I woke up today and they were kind of bad, but since have pretty much gone away. A few twinges here and there! When I had a chemical pregnancy in December, my boobs were so sore and so full! But with this one, they don't hurt AT ALL! I'm OK with that. :)

My symptoms seem to really come and go - and seem to be less intense than they were a week ago. :shrug: I hope that's nothing to worry about, seeing as they're still there. I started out having constant achiness/cramping, but that seems to have gone almost completely. Sore boobs and nipples come and go, as does the bulging. I still get the feeling that I've pulled a muscle near my uterus every once in a while, but not as often as before. I'm hungry allll the time and need to drink a ton to stay hydrated.

Try the aweful taste in my mouth!!!
almost like - you wake up after having a really rough night out on the town and forgot to brush my teeth before I went to bed!!
its that nasty taste that reminds you of the night before!! URGH!!

How do I get rid of it??

so happy your scan went well sal, and happy 1st birthday to ilovecake's lil one :)

so im just off the phone to my doctors and i have a doc app for next wed 14th to be transferred over to the midwife, hoping i will get an early scan this time after 2 mmc's i just want to know all is hopefully ok this time round,

as for symptoms the odd cramp here n there, tired and slightly tender boobs,
trying to think positive but still cannot get excited yet
hope everyone else is well :)

Hiya... Just a quick one. I'm a bit confused. With my current dates I have gone by my lmp which was the 30 January and makes my due date 5th November. I ovulated 4 days late and if I go by ff my due date would be 9th NOvemeber. I have been doing my cb digitals which was 2-3 on Sunday. It should be 3+ yesterday if I go by my lmp but today its still 2-3. Feels like I should be going by my ovulation dates?? What do you think? If I do go by my ovulation dates it should say 3+ on Saturday xx

Go by your ovulation dates - it counts from conception. But don't get too hung up on seeing the 3+

Sypmtoms wise - I'm very, very tired, on off sore boobs and very tender/sensitive nipples and nausea on and off during the day

xxx

Go by your ovulation dates - it counts from conception. But don't get too hung up on seeing the 3+

Sypmtoms wise - I'm very, very tired, on off sore boobs and very tender/sensitive nipples and nausea on and off during the day

xxx

That's for that :) I'm having all the symptoms your having too as well as just being a bit achey in my lower back :) xxx

Hey Laney - how you doing?

I too would go by OV date.

I'm feeling really crampy esp on the right side (the side I OVed from this month)FXed its not an eptopic! feeling rather tender on that side at the mo. If the cramping gets any worse I will get DF to take me to A&E.

my only symptoms is a sore tail bone that reaches out to my right side hip. hurts to sit sometimes? anyone ever had this? i am 5 weeks.

oohhh the heartburn sucks today and the start of what I am betting is about to be a bad bout a ms....been fighting both all day

Anyone else feel a little oozy in the head? Just the slightest bit dizzy or light headed? Or maybe my brain feels so tired? LOL

Anyone else feel a little oozy in the head? Just the slightest bit dizzy or light headed? Or maybe my brain feels so tired? LOL

Yes, I noticed I get a little dizzy when I stand up and walk a few steps...I have to make myself slow down.

oh yes i get dizzy too! not enough to like fall down but i def. get up slower and i have m&ms on hands when i go out etc and cold water...

I get extremely dizzy and shaky :( I have to eat something every half an hour or so otherwise I get to passing out point. I may go see the doctor about it today

ETA- thankyou for my LOs birthday wishes

Can you get your blood pressure checked? Mine was right at the lower end of normal last time I was pg, and I had to take time getting up otherwise I'd go all woozy:wacko:

6 weeks today!!! Only 34 weeks until 1st November hehe

I'm also feeling dizzy when I stand up or turn too quickly,

Ok, this could be totally non-pregnancy related but my ankle is so sore I can barely walk! I know the hormone relaxin loosens a lot of joints, I wonder if that's whats going on? So weird...

So far, lots of gagging but havent actually been sick! Hope it stays that way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->