***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Okay, so I have an appt next Tuesday the 13th. I'll only be 6 weeks but he wants to see me. Today, I napped when I should have eaten so then I woke up feeling yucky. I was kinda sick to my stomach and knew I needed to eat to feel better. Lesson learned: Never stop eating. Lol :)

Hi ladies! Just found out I'm pregnant again after a chemical pregnancy in late December. Anxiously awaiting the results of my first beta test today. Think I'm due November 12 based on ovulation!

Yay we are due date buddies!! Congrats :)

My midwife appointment has been moved to the 14th March. :)

Welcome and congratulations to the new ladies! :flower: xx

I can't stop eating :cake::munch::pizza::lolly::drool: :haha:

It's my little boys first birthday today, time has gone so quick!!

time movng so so slowly this moring. got my scan at 11. never been so nervous in all my life.

anyone getting AF like cramps on and off?? I keep getting these slight cramps and its making me a nervous wreck!!

i'm jumping off to the loo every time i feel a twinge to check for any spotting / bleeding...

Good luck Sal :hugs:

Happy 1st Birthday to your little one ilikecake :cake:

xxx

anyone getting AF like cramps on and off?? I keep getting these slight cramps and its making me a nervous wreck!!

i'm jumping off to the loo every time i feel a twinge to check for any spotting / bleeding...

Try not to worry, it's just your uterus stretching around

I can't stop eating :cake::munch::pizza::lolly::drool: :haha:

It's my little boys first birthday today, time has gone so quick!!

Happy birthday to your little man! :)

Good luck Sal :hugs:

Don't worry bumpy, it's normal :) xx

Springer - I swing from very excited to terrified! Had awful stomach cramps earlier on today, but it turns out it was just an upset stomach, but I was in a right old pickle about it!

sk - if it's just your booking appointment, your OH probably won't need to come

xxx

Thanks so much ladies.
I'm the same - swing between excited and terrified (more for the birth than anything else)

woo hoo, scan was good, everything there and thankfully in the right place, also could just see a little flicker of a heartbeat.:happydance:
so relieved but now anxiously waiting for follow up scan on 26th

Happy 1st Birthday to your little one ilikecake

Fab news Sal!!! Bet you are over the moon and :cloud9: to have seen the heartbeat!!

I get my early scan in 2 weeks time - Can't wait for it

Sal85 - how exciting you got to see your little bean and a hb :happydance:

Silver-penny - any advise for nursing during pregnancy? So far it is going well but I am sooo tired all.the.time!

Hi ladies! Just found out I'm pregnant again after a chemical pregnancy in late December. Anxiously awaiting the results of my first beta test today. Think I'm due November 12 based on ovulation!

Yay we are due date buddies!! Congrats :)

Awesome! How are you feeling so far? Any symptoms? Have you had your levels checked yet?

Me too. I woke up today and they were stronger than they were yesterday, but seem to have died down now. I think it's normal?

Sal85 - how exciting you got to see your little bean and a hb :happydance:

Silver-penny - any advise for nursing during pregnancy? So far it is going well but I am sooo tired all.the.time!

Remember to drink lots of water! Being tired is normal for someone who is nursing and pregnant, it will get better in second tri. Eat lots of healthy food like oatmeal, dark leafy greens, iron-rich foods (such as red meat). Nipple tenderness is also common in first tri (as well as nursing aversion) you can try calming visualisation to help with this. :thumbup: I nursed through my second pregnancy and am now tandem nursing during this pregnancy. Its still hard to believe I might have three little nurslings in 8 months' time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->