***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

How lovely wishfulmom2b! Lucky indeed. I thought about choking my husband this morning but I let it go :haha: mostly cause we are "sleep training" our son so listening to my son cry while hearing my husband "cry" made me want to go stay at a hotel :haha:

The weather is a little gloomy here today but not raining yet so hopefully when baby wakes from nap we will be heading to a Medieval Fest at a castle near by, not really into the Medieval scene but I do enjoy some good fest food , so we will go to walk around get snacks :winkwink: We were suppose to go to the indoor pool, but we will see.. Anyone else feel like they are starving all day! I could snack on bad food all day long!

How lovely wishfulmom2b! Lucky indeed. I thought about choking my husband this morning but I let it go :haha: mostly cause we are "sleep training" our son so listening to my son cry while hearing my husband "cry" made me want to go stay at a hotel :haha:

The weather is a little gloomy here today but not raining yet so hopefully when baby wakes from nap we will be heading to a Medieval Fest at a castle near by, not really into the Medieval scene but I do enjoy some good fest food , so we will go to walk around get snacks :winkwink: We were suppose to go to the indoor pool, but we will see.. Anyone else feel like they are starving all day! I could snack on bad food all day long!

sounds like a good day! i could go for some festival food myself.. yumm.. we have a lot of fall festivals around here in the fall.. i cant wait to wobble around in October and eat bad food hehe

Hi ladies leaving it a little late but just wondering if I could join?

I'm randomxx mummy to Lewis and expecting a girl on November the 8th.

I found out I was pregnant from a psychic lol she told me a week before I got my bfp. I also had 3 psychics predict the sex right before my gender scan.

This pregnancy has been awful compared to my son's his was a walk in the park with no sickness or problems, madam however has been trouble from the beginning lol.

Hope all you mummies and babies are good xxxx

Welcome Randomxx The more the merrier in this party!

Sorry but here comes a rant!!

Spent the afternoon with a friend who tends to spend a lot of time with my mom too. She asked me how my mom is with me now that I have a bump. I told her that I have kind of avoided my mother because I saw too much of her last weekend and on Sunday she must have touched my bump no less than 3 times!!! and she is not gentle!! Every opportunity she gets to touch my bump she takes it!
My friend said that when she was pregnant recently my mom would constantly 'rub' her bump. Now unfortunately for my friend, she suffered a ruptured membrane and still looks 6 months pregant although her son is already 6 months old. As a result of the ruptured membrane, her bump was constantly sore and anyone rubbing or even touching her bump would be painful!
So at least I have someone who sympathises with me!! I am so grateful that one person understands!!
Unfortunately I will not be able to get away with not seeing her for the rest of the pregnancy. Have to see her tomorrow night as I really want to tell my dad in person. Dont think it is right to punish my dad for what my dad is doing. Might chat to him again and ask him to say something to my mom.
I understand she is just excited but she has to calm down!!

Sorry for the rant!

Thanks ladies

skweek35 could you get one of those t-shirts with hands off the bump?? Maybe she will take notice of it. I'd say trying to speak to your dad and ask him to have a quiet word is a good idea, or you could tell her you know she is excited but its really uncomfortable for her to keep touching you and makes you want to avoid visiting??

x

I was thinking if she goes OTT on my bump again tomorrow night then I will have a quiet word with her.
She has always been judgemental of mine and my sisters weight - despite her rarely having the perfect figure!

I didn't mind the occasional bump rub in the later stages of my last pregnancy but at this stage it just feels a bit weird especially as my bump isn't particularly firm this time. If people ask I don't mind but I think it's rude otherwise, even from a family member. :hugs: I would definitely say something as you've still got a while to go and the rubbing will only get worse as you grow x

aww wishful - what a lovely hubby you have!! :) :)

I've had a nightmare day today! Stephen decided to run into my open car door as I was getting Henry out, so had to phone someone to watch Henry and take him to a&e. He's okay though, just need to monitor him and was given a leaflet on what to watch out for.!

Hope all of you ladies are okay today :)

I didn't mind the occasional bump rub in the later stages of my last pregnancy but at this stage it just feels a bit weird especially as my bump isn't particularly firm this time. If people ask I don't mind but I think it's rude otherwise, even from a family member. :hugs: I would definitely say something as you've still got a while to go and the rubbing will only get worse as you grow x

Thanks so much for the advice! I too have a bump that is not that firm (flabby in my eyes!!) Even my best friend said that to those who dont know me will not realise that I am pregnant as my bump just looks like a fat belly! I agree with her!
I can see with my mother that her excitement is only going to get worse and, as you said, the bump rubbing will get worse too!
So if I get more than one bump rub tomorrow night I will be saying something!

i was wearing a swim suit today and i myself feel as though i have a bump and starting to look pregnant but i realized it probably just looks like i ate an extra piece of cake :haha: cant wait to firm up a bit myself!!

So, since my dr appt on Wednesday I haven't had heartburn, finally! My dr gave me a list of things not to eat, and even though I miss my spicy foods, I am so happy I don't have to suffer with heartburn! My next appt is July 20th.
Do you all have another scan after your 20 week appt? Because this is our last baby I want to have a 3D/4D scan so bad...was just wondering what you are all planning to do.

Ashley they'll only give you a scan if they're worried about the size of the baby or if at your 20 week scan there was anything they need to keep an eye on like a low lying placenta. I had one last time at 32 weeks for both those reasons. X

Oh but wasn't allowed a photo. To be honest at that stage in the pregnancy it would be hard to get a good shot as they're big and curled up. x

Welcome Random!

Friday is our next scan, yippy! Excited to see how big he has gotten since im looking very rounded out all of a sudden, and not so squishy anymore! Not to mention I feel him moving about lots during the day and night so he has to be big! I know they say with your 2nd (and on) child you show quicker and feel things quicker ect but I feel everything is happening so much quicker! Im even having sciatic nerve pain! My butt cheek flinches all day :haha:

Went to fest yesterday and has some AMAZING fried apple rings! My husband said it sounded like I was orgasming as I ate them :rofl: So now I call them orgasmic apple rings. :rofl: Went and weighed in this morning :nope: and gained another 1.4 pounds in one week ekk!! My sweet husband said "Your not getting fat you are just growing" :haha: But I have been eating fairly bad lately so this weeks goal is NO CANDY NO COLA!! Needing to drink more water and eat more veggies. I think I can do it, well the Cola part, I just really love candy :dohh:.

Where I live now I get scans every three weeks, later on in pregnancy every two weeks. But since I will be moving I know they dont do many scans if any after 20 weeks at new place :cry: I hope I can make it! Im hoping since im a new patient and all my records are in German and Im moving to America they will just do all my scans over again ..one can wish!! Most places I know you have to pay to have a 3D/4D scan.

My girls found my ribs and diaphragm this week and have been fairly merciless. I'm carrying at about 24-27 weeks if this was a singleton pregnancy. I'll try to upload a pic later on, but don't feel motivated now. Have a 1.5-2 hour scan on Tuesday for a full anatomy scan on the gummybears. I'm so tired now I'm not really sure how I'm going to keep this up (ESP with work, even tho I sit) for more than ten weeks. :haha:

Love my little gummybears and will deal with whatever to get them here.

props for you working with triplets!!

and daddiesgift.. i get the same with food somtimes dont worry... my husband will look over and be like "omg you look so happy" haha its true... :) and just remember everything in moderation.. you dont have to give up candy completely.. just try and make it last longer!

i am also having sciatic pain... it's a "pain in my butt".. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->