***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Had our 20 week scan today .... our last baby is a GIRL YESSSS! We are Team :pink: !!!!!

Had a bit of a bad time though as the sonographer thought she had a suspected hole in the heart, so we had to have a dash to another hospital for a second opinion. The second lady (with a consultant) said they couldn't see anything but there was a bright spot on the septum which could be just hardened formed tissue and we have to go for a consultant scan in 2 weeks to just triple check what's going on with her. But she seems fine from the 2nd scan!

Congrats on your :pink: bumps morri and skweek!! :) and on your :blue: bump Springer! :)

congrats on team pink @charliekeys!! also so sorry for the scare at your scan... i am glad they could get you into another scan the same day and help ease your mind a bit. :hugs:

Charliekeys - yay for pink! I am sure everything will be perfect, ultrasounds are so unreliable in some ways because it's really all about the angle, the resolution, and the technicians opinion! Don't worry yourself too much!

And to the others who found out the sex! So exciting, and I'm glad to see more pink balancing us out :)

AFM - we have a gigantic board of boys names going in our house, it's ridiculous I need to narrow it down.

We aren't sharing the names with any of our friends/family so this is the only place I can get opinions! Please help :)

I have always loved Finley (Finn).

I am also really loving Grayson right now too!

Thoughts?!?!

Congrats everyone! How exciting for all the team :pink: catching up!

I like the name Finley more than Grayson and Finn sounds so cute!

I tried to have my husband take a picture of me and bump today but he is literally the WORSE photographer on the planet! One was completely blurry, the other my eyes were closed and mouth wide open, the last photo he took showed me at a weird angle where you couldnt see bump at all :wacko: So I will just upload one I take on Friday since I take all my bump pictures on scan days.

Going Saturday to get my hair cut! I have urges to do crazy things with my hair all the time but Im trying my very hardest not to color it anymore and just let it grow to my natural color. It was past my nipples after I had my son but I saw a picture of me at a friends baby shower and my hair looked HORRIBLE!! So I cut it off above my shoulders and now that my pregnancy hormones are working double time Im going to cut it a little shorter and THIN it out so I no longer look like I have a fro :winkwink: better yet my husband is watching our son so me and a girl friend can go!! YAY for mommy breaks!!

Haha, too bad about the picture Daddiesgift...

I live Finley too, but lately it seems like people are naming girls Finley so I worry over time it will become a girls name! Ashley used to be a boys name, lol.

Grayson I do love but I don't like that there isn't something it can easily be shortened to!?!?

Congrats Charlie! I hope all is well with your little girl.

I have a boy/girl name ..Ashton :winkwink: Ive only met two other people with my name a boy and a girl. And of course Ashton Kutcher :haha:

Do you in England always have technicians who are doing the ultrasounds?. Here it is the doctor himself who does the ultrasounds(and he has the training for it obviously )

I love Finley, but agree that it may be turning into a girl's name. I know of several girls named Finley (I can think of 4 off the top of my head). But, I do think Finn is a perfect boy's name! Grayson is also a great name... but I think the only way to shorten it is "Gray"?? Either way, it's still cute :)

hmm I don't know any girls here called Finley .. but I love it for a boy!

Morri - here they train sonographers to do our scans for us, and then we have midwifes who care for us at appts/giving birth UNLESS we become high risk then consultants take over

WOW you already have a name for her!! I am still calling her Speckle or My Ladybug! Still have to find a name we both like! But half expect this decision will be left till much later on.

Congratulations and welcome to team pink ladies! :dance: xx

Here you can choose whether you prefer to be mostly at a midwife or mostly doctor(gynaecologist)- Even if you are with a midwife mostly you still have to go to the doctor to do the scans .
You can choose to have a midwife at birth and after only as well..

Yeah it was the name we picked out if we ever had a girl and now we are it's hers :haha: :) Have you got any names you like?

Urm you automatically have a midwife unless you are classed as high risk ... I think some surgeries do some appts with the midwife and others with the Dr (gp) but it is mostly midwifes and trained sonographers do scans - again unless you are high risk and then it is consultant based. :)

Yes there are a few names I like but DF doesn't like them as first names. So second name will either be Freya or Carys.
DF either wants a short first name that can't be shortened or a longer name that can be shortened. His first name is Stephen and he likes that he feels like he has 2 names - family call him Stephen and everyone else calls him Steve.
So not really sure if we are going for a short or longer name.

finley (finn) was my top choice for a boy for awhile.. but then i decided i wanted to name my son after my mom so i went with her maiden name. i think it is still used quite a bit as a boy name so i wouldnt not use it for that reason.. just my opinion! my DH liked the name quinn too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->