***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

]I am back from the appt.
Everything is alright, Haemoglobin i still in good numbers, blood pressure is alright , oh and I weigh 68 kg (10.7 stones) now.:haha:
Had a look at all vital organs , which all looked good , also had fine-diagnostics(with the colour) on the heart and it is looking good too :). Also had a look at the sex and I can tell that there are no dangly bits so it is a girl :pink: :D. Also she is measuring slap bang exactly to the date so that good too :)
They did the 3d pics too I thought theyd start only in 25 weeks but I got some already , and she is very cute :D.

Congrats, Morri :) I'm sure she's beautiful...

Just think... in about 4 months we'll get a glimpse of what these sweet little beans look like on the outside! It's amazing that we're half way there! (well, I still have a few weeks to my halfway mark, but you get the point ;))

Back from work and first opportunity to get back on here after my scan.

I am sooo happy!! We are also having a little ladybug!!! Team pink all the way here!!

All measurements are fine! and baby is healthy. She was all curled up and was sleeping through most of the scan.
Daddy keeps joking with me saying we will have to put it back because its missing some bits! haha I dont think so!!!

Bought a cake to tell my parents tonight! That will make my mother hurry up and cook an early dinner for once! hehe

Oh Skweek that's lovely news and what a great way of telling your parents! Enjoy the meal - and belly rubs ;) x

Congrats on the girls Morri & Skweek!

I had my 20 week u/s this morning and while our Little :ninja: looks perfect, he's measuring a few days small (I think she said 19w6d instead of 20w2d). U/s tech and doc weren't worried in the least, but since he's been measuring 3 days behind my ovulation date from the beginning, that puts him about a week behind now. So while I thought this was going to be my last u/s of my pregnancy, I get another one in 4 weeks (on July 23rd)!

I'm currently on Metformin and my doc wants me to wean off over the next 3 weeks and then I'll have my 1 hour glucose test in 4 weeks (at 24 weeks), which is 2 weeks earlier than they usually do it here. I'm trying not to worry that Little :ninja: is measuring small, but it does concern me a little bit. I'm already a little anxious for my next scan just to see how he's coming along.

Had my scan today, a bit late at 21 weeks. I'm measuring 5 days bigger for the second, which I also was at 11 weeks but even though the hospital are changing my date to Halloween, personally, I'm sticking with my November date as that was the measurement at my earlier dating scan.

Every thing looks fine and even though I didn't get a good look at the potty shot the midwife said she's pretty sure it's a boy.

Skweek- I LOOOVE the cake idea!! I hope your mom doesnt attack you too hard :haha: Im not sure of your relationship but Im sure she just really loves you. I never wanted to date a mommas boy or even have a mommas boy but now that my son is here I feel heart broken thinking he wouldnt involve me in his wives pregnancy. So I may just end up like your mom :winkwink: My husband says how I treat him he is on his way to being a stay at home son and wont ever move out :rofl: I guess its a good thing we arent having a girl!

Congrats to everyone and their scans and gender reveals! Nothing better then a healthy baby and happy mom!!

Cridge- dont worry too much its still early, he could hit a growth spurt then be ahead! Then he could slow down and be on time or below ect ect. :hugs:

Aww, congratulations ladies! :dance:

Skweek- I LOOOVE the cake idea!! I hope your mom doesnt attack you too hard :haha: Im not sure of your relationship but Im sure she just really loves you. I never wanted to date a mommas boy or even have a mommas boy but now that my son is here I feel heart broken thinking he wouldnt involve me in his wives pregnancy. So I may just end up like your mom :winkwink: My husband says how I treat him he is on his way to being a stay at home son and wont ever move out :rofl: I guess its a good thing we arent having a girl!

My oh has said the same thing about our son! :rofl: Boys are just mummy's boys, bless em'! xx

Cridge I know lots of ladies whose babies measured small and there was nothing to worry about it was just a genetic thing. In fact half of those ended up with a pretty average to large baby!

Congrats to everyone on their :pink: and :blue: bumps! We are halfway! It is going by incredibly fast for me!!

Here is my 21 week pic! No hiding it now!

Attachments

• 21 weeks (768x1024).jpg
    21 weeks (768x1024).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
Congrats on finding out genders ladies! It really is SO exciting to finally know!

We made our first purchase for baby! (well AND for our DS)

our double stroller! and i'm SO excited :happydance:

Attachments

• 5O65Kd5Ff3G63Jc3l0c6gfd611de9bf8d153d.jpg
    5O65Kd5Ff3G63Jc3l0c6gfd611de9bf8d153d.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5
congrats on everyones scans and gender reveals!!!

heres a picture my husband snapped today on our walk... bump!! i am under 5ft so i think i'll be pretty big this summer... i also got this over night..

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/janelletrevor/beach20weeks.jpg

and clearly i need sunglasses and a tan lol

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/f5f4a6b8.jpg

18 wks

Morning ladies

How are we all?

I've been signed off work - had been suffering from coccyx pain the past 2 and a bit weeks, and went to the gp last night. As I have a desk job, sitting on my bum all day just makes it worse, so he's happier with me being off for two weeks to rest it. Not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself as I feel fine apart from my sore bit - the house will be spotless if nothing else

xxx

Beautiful bumps, ladies!

Boofle - I know how you feel. I sit the majority of my day as well and my tailbone pain can be out of control some days! I just wish I could "pop" it but I can't :( Hope you get some relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->