***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Thanks for the input ladies...for years I've been set on Finley for a boys name but of course now that it's really happening I second guess! It's such a big decision!

We still have lots of time to mull it over :)

Congrats on the girl Charliekeys!!

gaiagirl - I do think that Finley sounds like a girl to me, but Finn sounds like a boy. My brother just named his son Greyson and they call him Grey.

Hi! Could I please have my date changed to the 12th? And I am having a girl. Thanks!

Morning ladies

Congrats on the wee pink bundle Charlie - causing you stress already it sounds :winkwink: Glad everything was ok on the second scan and fingers crossed when you get your rescan all is well :thumbup:

xxx

aww Thanks boofle! I'm sure she'll be fine and that's what's keeping me going as these next 15 days drag! Plus two very mischievous little boys :haha:

How is everyone feeling today??

Congrats on being Team :pink: Minties!! Look like the girlies are starting to catch up :)

Yup we sure are catching up.
I think I certainly defy the thinking that those who are actively TTCing have a boy! We were TTCing for 11 months when I eventually got my BFP!
Time to start shopping now!

Our timing was perfect for a girl (BD 2 days before ovulation and that was it!). My DH has 2 brothers plus him and his dad came from a family of 2 boys and 1 girl... I think we're destined to have all boys... but at least my house will never be boring :)

We've been "trying" every time we have gotten pregnant and I'm on my 3rd girl. So, I dunno...lol

I'm like Mrs. Both dh and my families are filled with boys (25 boys out of 32 neices/nephews on both sides) so I feel like that's just how we roll. I "tried" for a girl this time - bd'd starting 5 days before ovulation but continued everyday til the day after ovulation - and I'm just happy to be pregnant, although I do envy all you getting girls. :winkwink:

I did have my u/s tech triple-check on Monday that we are indeed having a boy, and yep, no doubting it. Kinda makes me want to "try" again for a girl, but I'm not spending another 10 years doing fertility treatments. :haha:

Just looking back in my diary and we started BDing on 11 Feb and got +'ve OPK on 14 Feb. So could well have been the night before BDing that did the trick!

My next MW appointment is Friday 13th July.

We were bd'in every other day this time and when I got pregnant with my son, we'd only bd'd a couple of times at the right time.

There's so many girls on my side of the family, so my family were surprised when my yellow bump turned into a baby boy :haha: xx

found a middle name we love. waited a few days before giving the definite.. said it out loud etc. to make sure..

but baby will be named Murray Alexander

:) cannot wait to meet himmm xx

I like it wishful!

Tomorrow is our scan! Excited to see if its still a boy :winkwink: Who am I kidding, its a boy! Looked in my pass and this point with my son I was 10 pounds heavier, oh yeah doing good! Feeling HORRIBLY exhausted (thought this was suppose to pass?) and today is very warm out so I think I could just sleep all day. :sleep:

Still no news about when we are leaving here, good thing is we were contacted by housing where we are going and they have a place ready for us Mid July!! Wont really matter though if we are still stuck here :trouble:

Lovely name wishful. Looks like summer has come to London for a day at least...it's humid here too and not really use to it! but good prep for my 2 weeks in the south of France, off on Saturday :) really need a break so looking forward to some pure chilling.

Wishful - that's a great name!! :)

daddiesgift - I am still exhausted, too! Still holding out for that burst of 2nd tri energy...

daddiesgift - I had my tech triple-check on Monday to make sure babes is still a boy even though there was really no doubting it last u/s. :haha: Ooooohh yeah - definitely still a boy, but I had to make triple sure, so I know how you feel!

I do have a bit more energy during the day, but I don't sleep well at night, so I'm not sure if my exhaustion is from not sleeping or from being pregnant. :shrug: I definitely have to take naps every day though - sometimes 2!

I envy your nap taking ability! I have zero time for a nap during the day... I go to work at 7:30 and get home around 6-6:30 each day... a nap at that point is just called "going to bed" :)

thanks ladies!

ive been more tired too.. but of course, sleeping terribly! when i ever i lay down for the night i tend to over-think and my mind races! i started reading in bed and it helps a bit.

@charlie the south of france sounds so nice... you must be so excited!!!

Yes, sleep...it has just sucked lately and is about to get worse! I'm teaching a summer school math course the first 2 weeks of July and will have to switch from waking at 7:30 to 6am!!!! Ugh. Also as it gets hotter out our room gets WAY too warm :(

I'm also wondering...i cant recall if any of you ladies cloth diaper your little ones (those who aren't FTMs)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->