This is what I bought Phoebe today :)

Attachments

• IMG-20120629-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20120629-WA0003.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20120629-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20120629-WA0004.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
Had our scan today! Baby is doing well, weighing in at 9 ounces! Doctor had trouble seeing sex since baby had legs crossed under it so he said "I think its a boy, we check next time" :dohh: Im sticking with it being a boy. Here is my bump picture from today 18w5d...loads bigger this time then with my son but Im still weighing 10 pounds less :happydance:

Attachments

• 18w5d.jpg
    18w5d.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
We do cloth diapers here, but we do prefolds. I love their affordability and their versatility (I've used them from birth to 2 years) And, when you're done with them or they become too raggedy, they work great as burp and dust cloths. I don't know if its associated with cloth diapers or not, but it was so easy to potty train my first, and he was fully potty trained by the time he was 2. I also just started potty training my DS2 three days ago and its going so smoothly. (knock on wood) Yesterday he went all day without an accident, used the potty chair whenever he needed to go. And, for the most part, he stays dry during naps and at night. Looks like I might get a couple months off of washing diapers :happydance:

HOW have you got him potty trained already?! Stephen tells me he needs a wee but I put him on the toilet/potty and he doesn't do it, but will then pee on my floor!

Last month he had no interest at all in the potty chair, and would actually cry when placed on it. I have them go around the house without any diaper or pants on all day, so he was very aware of when he was peeing and pooping (I've practically followed him around with a cloth diaper to clean up his pee and poop around the house) When he was not interested in the potty chair, I didn't push it, but would tell him that pee/poop doesn't go on the floor, it goes in the potty chair. Both of my kids follow me to the restroom as well, so see me using the toilet. I also use lots of praise when he uses the potty (no treats, I just don't see them as necessary)

Also, if he starts peeing on the floor, I will tell him no and put him right onto the potty. In the first day, he would half pee on the floor and then finish peeing after I got him on the potty. I also ask him occasionally if he needs to use the potty.

cute outfits! minnie was my favorite growing up. i will never forget my 4th birthday party.. everything minnie mouse... i cried when i saw the decorations and cake lol its on on video and hilarious!!

think i got my first braxton hicks today. i was walking around a craft store and its also 95 degrees and humid. i went to the car and drank water and now taking it easy. i know they are normal now but still caught me off guard!

mine felt like the lower part of my stomach (belly button line and a few inches below) had gotten really tight and and hard.. like a bad menstrual cramp, but lasts about a minute.. and then lets go. i had two back to back... its not really pain (atleast in my case) more like discomfort.

Hi everyone, I had my anomaly rescan yesterday and baby is still not cooperating so I have to go back for a 3rd scan to try and get a view of the spine. Haven't had any braxton hicks yet, I don't think! But feeling movement every day which is nice xx

sharon - as nice as it is to see bubs again, I'm sure you would prefer them to co-operate :haha:

Its lovely to see bubs! But after 2 scans I'm starting to hope that we can get a good view of the spine to put our minds at ease!! X

ahh What a cheeky bubba you have!! What will they do if baby isn't co-operating on the 3rd time? lol

Okay, I did the most stupidest thing ever - I googled fetal hole in the heart and so much stuff has come up. Proper freaking out now! Thing is, I always tell people do not google whatever you do and, didn't follow that advice :(

One comment said that hole in the hearts are more common in downs syndrome babies - what worries me about that is her NT measurement was higher than the boys and my 1 in whatever chance was considerably lower than the last two too :( Urgh Such an idiot!!

Don't panic CK. What was your NT measurement? Babies hearts can often do funny little things and then rectify themselves by the next time they are looked at, so please don't get yourself up over this because chances are she is going to be absolutely perfect next time you see her on scan

Sharon - my wee one wasn't keen on uncurling so they could see the spine/check the skin all the way down his back. I had to get up, covered in jelly and literally jump up and down for 5 minutes to try and get him to move :rofl: Fingers crossed for next time

xxx

It was 2.6mm (my boys were 1.1mm and 1.2mm). . . she said it was ont he higher end of normal :(

'Normal' being the operative word!!!!

Easier said than done, I know, but try not to worry I'm sure everything is all good :):)

dr google is the devil i swear! i tell everyone else to stay off it but i find myself typing in questions everyday.

i have diagnosed myself with about 20 different diseases and disorders over my lifetime :haha:

it only got worse since being pregnant.. sucks.

here are some :hugs: for you.. try and stay positive.. i know its really, really hard not to worry. i am a HUGE worry-wart myself.

Thank you ladies :hugs:

On a positive side, I was thinking about what to get as a new baby presents from Phoebe to the boys and vice versa. I'm stealing an idea someone said on my 2nd tri post and taking them to build a bear. They can make one bear for her, pick out the clothes etc and she'll 'make' one for them each. Then when we bring her home from the hospital we'll give the bears to them :)

How is everyone's Sunday going?? Hope all of you lovely mummy's are okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->