***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

ahh What a cheeky bubba you have!! What will they do if baby isn't co-operating on the 3rd time? lol

I really don't know and was wondering this myself. There are posters up in the hospital to say that sometimes they are not able to see baby well due to it being in a funny position or due to the mother being overweight (which I'm not). And the posters say you will be offered 1 rescan, if we can't see after that then you may not be offered another. Seeing as this will be my 2nd rescan, I can't really see them doing another... it's the bottom of the spine that they haven't been able to see. I'll probably find out what sort of abnormalities can be associated with the bottom of the spine and if there is something serious (which I presume there is as they are so adamant to get the measurement) we will probably go privately to get a good view. Although I don't know what they will be able to do at this stage - its getting late for an anomaly scan, but they say its best to know these things.

The build a bear is a lovely idea. My cousin and I made one for my bean a while back :flower:

I'm hoping someone on here can help me out - looking for some ideas for granddad's birthday in a few weeks.
As this is his first granddaughter I was hoping to get him something a bit special from our Little Speckle.

I have already ordered a birthday card from funkypigeon. But would like to get him something special from his first granddaughter

Any ideas?

Does he wear cufflinks? If so how about cufflinks with 'Grandad' on?

my husband felt baby for the first time tonight. the look on his face was priceless :)

We had a fairly good weekend, my son slept OVER NIGHT for the last three nights YAY!! Still waking up at 530, 630 the latest but its nice to not hear him crying in the night.

Not such a great morning :nope: every Monday I go to gym and weigh myself on my husband breakfast break and last week I gained... 3.1 pounds..IN ONE WEEK!! This is not a good sign at all!! :cry: Im really starting to freak out, the last few weeks I have gained no less then a pound, I feel starving ALL day and though I do eat a few naughty things I feel I ate fairly well last week, I even kept my promise of no candy or soda! :wacko: I know gaining weight is good for baby but in 2nd trimester Im pretty sure 3 pounds a week is a no go. UGH!! So this week Im really watching what I eat and logging it on myfitnesspal and coming up with a plan to go to the gym. They have a little spot for kids, just a baby gate and tv away from a treadmill and eliptical but at this point my son is not going to just sit in there and watch tv he will stand at gate and cry at me the whole time so it has to be when my husband is off work sooo I dont know how this is going to work out :cry:

Sharon - they check to see that the skin has closed over the spinal cord at the base of their back/spina bifida so that's why they are pretty keen to see it to check all is well there!

Monday again ladies - how are we all?

xxx

daddiesgift. don't wory about weiight. It is all your Baby and water and boobs . so don't worry

Morning boofs.
I am quite tired today must be the monday mornignsyndrome gah.

I got a new camera , (from my oh as birthday present, he was in china for business at it)

and it is great :D
486469_10150913024306451_757715592_n.jpg

Wow, great piccie Morri!

Today I'm going to do some maternity bra shopping online, and do some more baby sling research, there is just far too much choice!

I have got a didymos wrap by the way(used from ebay for only 30€) :) I may turn it into a ring sling though if I am not getting into the proper wrapping knots :haha:(and they do ringslings too. )

I'm looking at didymos, ellevils, natibabys, neobulles, storchenwieges.....so much choice!

daddiesgift. don't wory about weiight. It is all your Baby and water and boobs . so don't worry

Morning boofs.
I am quite tired today must be the monday mornignsyndrome gah.

I got a new camera , (from my oh as birthday present, he was in china for business at it)

and it is great :D
486469_10150913024306451_757715592_n.jpg

Thats an awesome photo!

Id love to think the weight was all boob and water but I doubt it. Id say half is baby, water, boobs and the other half is fat. Thats why I need to watch myself. I will just watch what I eat more and my husband has agreed to watch my son on his breakfast break while I go to the gym for 30 minutes to weight lift, then when my husband gets off work my son and I will walk to his work and he will bring us back since I would be pretty much useless if I walked back. :haha: hopefully that will help some. Not only with weight gain but with giving me some energy.

goodluck fishandchips!!

ok i am going to call my dr today but anyone ever experience a burning sensation in their upper back... between shoulder blades. sometimes it feels like its burning.. other times... really cold/burning feeling. nothing in front.. any ideas?? pretty uncomfortable and woke me ffrom a sound sleep..??

Hi ladies how is everyone!? :thumbup:

Sharon -i really hope your next scan goes well!! I have to go back next tuesday as well for them to view her spine she prefers to lay side ways it seems so they werent able to see it... which made me nervous but im sure everything is ok :thumbup:

Charlie -very cute outfits! and please dont worry im sure everything is fine like booflebump said :hugs: ...google is a bitter/sweet addiction really my coworker had to tell me to stop using google to self diagnose i think i had a new disease and symptom every week! and it was worse while ttcing!! :dohh:
Oh!!! and for build a bear im not sure if it got mentioned but you can actually get a recording of yours or bubs heartbeat and record it on a build a bear piece to put in the teddy (so i was told) :flower:

Morri/Daddiesgift- if youve been real disciplined in your diet i dont think you have any reason to worry unless your doctor/mw does.... I think my boobs account for any of the weight i have gained!!! :holly: :rofl:

Morri!!!-Gorgeous picture what kind of camera is that?

And now!!!-- My very first baby buy:kiss: (sorry the picture is so big)
https://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/sjmolina76/Introducing%20Baby%20Benefield/IMG_0483.jpg

Oh, daddiesgift - boy do I understand! I've gained 4lbs in 2 weeks!! I seriously can't belive it. I have no idea where it's going?? I started doing squats this morning while brushing my teeth - I think I'll stick with that routine and do cardio when I can muster up the energy when I get home from work.

As for baby buys - I went a little crazy this weekend. Oopsie :) Here's what I bought for Baby Davis :) This is only half (mom was also visiting over the weekend, so she bought quite a bit for him too). DH says "NO MORE STRIPES!" Hehe... I think they're so precious and DH will get over it :haha:

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/b22d37c8.jpg

wishful - I had horrid pain under my right shoulder blade last night, think its a combination of bad sleeping position, ribs expanding and boobs growing!

thanks booflebump!... i was thinking sleeping position since i dont tend to move around much anymore once i get the pillows in position lol. i was a belly sleeper before this. mines not in one shoulder though... directly in middle. feels like bad acid reflux of heartburn but in my back?? who knows lol

Wishful - sounds like DH might need to treat you to a prenatal massage :) Hope the pain subsides and you get some relief!

thanks mrs!! i should call my dr because they have a lady in office who does prenatal massages and has very low rates! and your clothes are adorable! i love the stripes... and being a new englander i must say i love the lobster one best :)

Sjbenefield- I think my doctors are too nice to say anything. they are the friends when you ask "does this make me look fat?" they say "noooo! you like amazing" while cringing :haha: That outfit is too cute!! Girl clothes are so cute! NOT FAIR!! :winkwink:

All of a sudden Im feeling REALLY sick. :nope: not sure why, I feel so exhausted, I have a head ache and I feel like barfing everywhere. Last thing I ate was a bowl of fruit loops with soy milk? so I dont think that made me sick. UGH bed time needs to hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->