***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Long legged bubs then wishful? :haha: Glad all is ok, even if you do need double checked xxx

Team Pink for me :) having a rescan on Sunday as the gender scan I had with Babybond @ 16 weeks was rubbish and the sonographer really rushed through it and forgot to give me my 4D session :wacko: so hopefully she'll still be a girl by then :haha:

yes long legs here!! i am under 5ft so it was funny to me. he was in the 95% for leg length haha.. my husband is 6'3" so looks like baby is going to take after daddy! they were stretched wayy over his head. no wonder i feel him kick constantly :)

:happydance: Happy Independence Day to all of you in America!:happydance: Wish we were there to celebrate but there is always next year :thumbup: Since we live on a military base today they are having a little celebration and fireworks so that will be nice. Though it does not get dark till after 10pm so lets hope we are all awake to see that :haha:

My husband worked 24 hours yesterday so he is sleeping in today. I completed the 5k this morning! :happydance: Pretty sure Im dead right now as I type this :haha: VERY proud of myself for completing the whole thing since they made it ALL up hill!! :nope: There was some times I just wanted to quit but I did it!Sore from yesterdays work out and pushing my son in the stroller. He did good as well I use to not have a problem but this is only the 2nd one Ive done this pregnancy. Now to sit here and try not to move as long as possible so I can celebrate later :winkwink:

congrats on your race! what an accomplishment! and to think i was proud of myself for eating a salad with my pizza at dinner :haha:

That's funny, my little guy was measuring a few days behind (their dates were wrong) but with long legs too!

Thanks boofle for that info! :)

yaaaaay to Team :pink: ttc!! :)

Wishful - wow a long legged baby!!! He'll catch up eventually :)

congrats on your race! what an accomplishment! and to think i was proud of myself for eating a salad with my pizza at dinner :haha:

Thanks! and I probably wouldnt have to work out if I could choose salad over pizza :haha: I ate too much watermelon tonight and baby is kicking like crazy and I feel like barfing but it was soo good! My husband entered our son in a watermelon eating contest, yes our 10 month old :rofl: and since he only ate one rind they gave us the rest.. five pounds worth of watermelon:wacko: My whole body is sore Im worried Im going to wake up paralyzed! Walking around the festivities today in the heat was not so smart, I think tomorrow is lay on the couch all day day. If my son cooperates :winkwink:

My version of a workout at this time is getting off of the couch, or going grocery shopping, or just switching sides in the middle of the night. Hahaha

carrying around 3 babies at once IS A WORKOUT!

ok girls i need your help!
i am having EXTREME dry mouth. i am having trouble eating and sometimes talking. i am NOT dehydrated. i know if u go to the drs they are going to tell me to drink but honestly if i drank anymore i would float away.. any other ideas? i know GD, but anything else?? it is getting bad and really taking its toll :(

Wishful- I've got the same thing going on. I'm not as bad tho, at night I keep a bottle of water by my bed cause when I wake up to pee i really notice dry mouth, and I find the more I'm talking at work(and I work with kids so that's a lot all day) as the day goes on my throat gets dry and scratchy.
Sorry I can't be much help I don't do anything else other than drink lots of water and just deal with it.

I get my 20week scan tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'm hoping bean cooperates to see the gender and that the tech tells us (around here they technically aren't supposed to and you have to go back to your doc or call your doc to be told, but the nice ones just tell u!) ..just had to share my excitement!

thanks, i think i have oral thrush actually.

good luck hope they tell you the gender!!!

Wishful a pregnant friend of mine swears that diet coke is the only way to stop her mouth drying out ???

23 week bumpy

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNzA2LTAxMDY1LmpwZw-1.jpg

Wishful- Maybe try chewing gum? That always makes me drool :)

Boofle- nice bump! I have been feeling huge lately, seems this baby sticks out a lot further..lets hope its baby anyways!

Nothing going on here, weird vivid dreams, feeling sore a lot and feeling very heavy down below. Feel baby kick everyday but havent been able to have husband feel or see yet.

Got some good news about moving, we officially have our address at our new house!! YAY!! Problem is I have to be in Arizona, USA to sign for it July 13th and..its July 6th and Im still in Germany :nope: so if we dont get orders soon looks like we will be losing the house, husband was told we should have them by Monday night if not to come ask again. I will be leaving soon with our son and he will be staying to get things done. Sad to think of my son being with out him :cry: I know it wont be for long but he came home from Afghanistan when our son was almost 4 months old and it took a while for my son to get use to him, now he gets SO excited when daddy walks in the room and cries and tries to follow him when he goes to work. I hope he does not "forget" about him and get clingy to me again. I guess only time will tell!

Wishful - i dont know if you have it there but there is a product called Biotene for dry mouth in the mouthwash aisle i believe (just saw a commercial for it) check out if its safe for pregnancy but that should help you out :thumbup:

Daddiesgift - that is wonderful news that you have a house and really exciting to hear you are moving soon! Such a pity your OH cant come with you immediately. But before you know it he will be there.

Boffle - Lovely bump!!

Lilbean - Really hope you get a lovely lady who is prepared to tell you straight away!

My bump has well and truely popped out over the past 2 weeks!! It has really exploded so much that some are even asking if I'm having twins!! Help. Seeing the MW on Tuesday afternoon so will chat to her about bump size.

You know one of the perks of pregnancy for me has been my longer stronger faster growing nails...Anyone else have that perk...

Well does any one else get utterly TICKED OFF when one of your nails breaks!:sad2:

Lovely bump boofle!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->