***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Happy 6 weeks Melly and Nicoley! :flower: xx

I cannot stop eating, so freakin' hungry. Please tell me i'm not the only one...I actually could eat a horse.

I feel starving constantly but then queasy to...not particularily liking the looks of some food but need to fill that hunger with something...

Same here, so hungry, but I don't know what I want:shrug: I'm eating a lot of toast just to keep the nausea away :sick:

Me too - hungry all the time. But the pipes have slowed down so I'm feeling huge and trying to curb the eating. :sick:

I feel like that too. Perpetually hungry with no desire for anything and I feel incredibly sick after eating but also incredibly sick if I don't eat. I've also completely gone off anything sweet. I had an omelette and toast for lunch and thought I was going to be sick halfway through it. Then I had to sit very, very still for ages after it so I wouldn't be sick. Then as soon as the nausea fades the hunger comes back.

But today was a bit different in that I suddenly got my first craving. A mug of hot Marmite drink. I had to go to two shops to find it and was starting to panic in Tesco when I couldn't see it anywhere. I was literally shaking with need for it. Once I found it I relaxed and made my way home to drink it. Hopefully I'll feel like having it on toast in the morning for breakfast as that's the meal I find hardest to eat.

The best thing about the craving is that Marmite is packed with things a pregnant woman needs. It's loaded with folic acid, riboflavin, iron and B vitamins. So I guess my body needed some of those things for baby building and sent me out to get it.

SpringerS - My sweet tooth has completely disappeared as well! I was struggling with it for a couple of months, but I don't want anything sweet right now, which is great!!

Ahhh relief! Just got my hcg levels back. Second time I had tested, Tuesday was 148 and today is 354!!!!!!!

Fab news myvirgoways.

I think I had a craving today - beans with pork sausages in a tortilla wrap :dohh:

Sabrina
Im 21 years old.
Expected due date is November 11th 2012, figured it out from last menstrual cycle.
This will be child #2 for me, my first Bridgette was born December 2010 .
have no idea whether its a girl or boy this time.
We will be trying to fing the gender out this time, last time Bridgette wouldnt let us see, so it was a surprise.
We were trying to conceive for 4 months.

I want french fries and gravy thats it..

Hey Laney - how you doing?

I too would go by OV date.

I'm feeling really crampy esp on the right side (the side I OVed from this month)FXed its not an eptopic! feeling rather tender on that side at the mo. If the cramping gets any worse I will get DF to take me to A&E.

Hiya Hun.. I'm feeling great ta. Still got all my symptoms on and off but the cramps have eased off. I'm getting twinges on the sides where my ovarys are and also in the middle of my lower tummy both sides :/ trying not to worry thou as had no sever pain just cant wait until the 28th to make sure everything's okay :) I wouldn't worry about cramps Hun it may jus be everything getting ready for baby to grow :) did you have an appointment today? How did you get on? xxx

Hiya Hun.. I'm feeling great ta. Still got all my symptoms on and off but the cramps have eased off. I'm getting twinges on the sides where my ovarys are and also in the middle of my lower tummy both sides :/ trying not to worry thou as had no sever pain just cant wait until the 28th to make sure everything's okay :) I wouldn't worry about cramps Hun it may jus be everything getting ready for baby to grow :) did you have an appointment today? How did you get on? xxx

Hi hun,
I'm well thanks, Was really tired all day! Still dont know how I have managed to stay awake till now.

No midwife appointment was meant to be yesterday, but got a call from her at lunch time to say they have a new receptionist and she was not meant to book me in yet. Booked my 10 week appointment - 10th April - which is perfect as I'm on school holidays then.

Same old symptoms here - sore bbs, tired and nasty taste in my mouth!! oh and the occasional cramps.

You too nicoley!!!!!

I'm
Constantly hungry too!!

I'm excited we are going to tell our parents this weekend!

I am so bloated and :blush: not as regular as I used to be. Same as last pregnancy. I am trying to hold off to 10 weeks before i tell work but am pretty sure I am going to show very early this time. My pants already feel snug and because I am so tiny there is nowhere to hide it.

So excited that after this baby I get to be a sahm or possibly a wahm. I'll be finishing work early this time round as well. I can stop working 8 weeks before edd and if i add on holidays I can probably finish I'm August :happydance:

I took DS swimming today and feel like everyone could see I had a bump already! It's probably a bloat bump hehe

Ugh dinner was such a nightmare tonight! Feel queasy unless I eat, but don't feel like ANYTHING. Frustrating for poor DH too!!!

Anybody else lost weight since they found out they were pg? I've lost almost 8 lbs in the last two weeks, despite me eating everything in sight...:munch::pizza::lolly::toothpick:

i lost two pounds despite not being sick at all and being able to eat almost anything! strange?!

i lost two pounds despite not being sick at all and being able to eat almost anything! strange?!

lost 2 pounds??!!! how on earth?? the only thing that's happening to me is gaining on my tummy! its so bloated!

Still have AF like cramps on and off and a funny queasy feeling the whole day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->