***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I like that my hair is growing so fast! Im trying to grow it out to its natural color so the quicker it grows the faster I can cut off the weird color it is at the bottom and go back to looking like a normal human being :winkwink: Since having my son I never leave my nails long but I do have to cut them a lot more now, weird thing seems my toe nails have just stopped growing :wacko:

We got our orders today!! whoooo hooo should know Monday when I will be flying back to America but looks like it will be around the 13th..ekkkkkk

Yup love that my nails and hair are growing beautifully! So looking forward to getting my hair done tomorrow morning! So need it too.

If my nails break I call my nail lady! heehee

I don't like it that the nails grows faster- I keep mine short and they need to be cut more often. was worst in may though

Mine never grew with teh boys ... then this afternoon I was like OOOh my nails need cutting!? They NEVER need cutting :haha:

Lovely bump boofle! :)

Lol ladies! My nails have always been weak donuts lovely to have them growing it's just so frustrating to have em brake :dohh:

Well I'm back from my ultrasound nd utterly dissapointed....got a guy, knew as soon as I saw him he wouldn't tell me....then on our disc of 4 pics (that u h ave to pay $12 for) we didn't get even 1 nice cute pic, they all suck! And we saw he had way better pics on the screen saved! Super sucks! Now I have to wait till Monday to hear from my doc what the gender is.
When I go back in 4 weeks for my next ultrasound I'm going to complain about the crappy pics and see about getting better ones. I see now why they have a "no reimbursement" on the cd clause! Because of the stupid techs who work there!

Ok rant over haha

On the bright side bean looks all healthy, with all the right parts so that's good!

that stinks! my lady made sure to print out some nice pictures! geez i get that they look at babies everyday but this is the biggest thing in our lives!

thanks for the suggestions people.. picked up some biotene and it helps... dr isnt thinking GD yet just plain old pregnancy symptoms.

Wooooo hoooo my ticker moved up one!!! :) :)

That's so sad they didn't give you nice pictures :( As women carrying children, we look forward to getting our 'first' pictures etc of our baby! :(

That's rubbish about your scan pics, especially when you could see that there was better ones to be had!

Busy day here - ended up ordering our nursery furniture (cot/converts to toddler bed, dresser and wardrobe) :dance: Still need to get our co-sleeping cot for in our room, but going to order that once I'm on maternity leave :thumbup:

boofle-look at you getting all prepared!
i cant wait to find out on monday the gender so we can start shopping! we may go look this weekend at some things though.

here's the best scan pic of the bunch, its not totally horrible, just frustrating knowing there were WAY better amazingly cute pics we didnt get :( and the other three totally suck! at least this one you can tell it's a baby ive got in there and not a blob! haha

there was even a super cute moment during the scan bean wasnt moving to cooperate to look at his/her face so the tech pressed and wiggled my tummy and bean rolled over and shook his/her head like "excuse me im napping here!"...haha funny that was hard to get to move during the scan cause the whole time in the waiting room was dancing around in there playing the bongos on my insides!

Attachments

• 20week3day scan.jpg
    20week3day scan.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
I think that may be a little boy ... but I'm useless at guessing gender correctly :haha:

I have just been soooo bad!! :( It's Henry's first birthday soon, so just ordered him some presents, then ordered some girls clothes of ebay and now just won a new double pram (I hate my iCandy Pear with a passion), so want a side by side one and this one is a three wheeler and I found what buggy board fits on there for Stephen! :) My OH is going to go mad when he gets home from work :haha:

I shall live vicariously through your shopping then! Haha
I've been trying to hold off because we have a lot of hand me downs that are in great shape from my 2 yr old stepson, and some big things like crib, baby bjorn, etc
But still in need of a new stroller.
And my mom will be having a baby shower for me so I don't want to buy things I'll receive as a gift later....it's really hard to wait though!! (I live in Canada, showers r common)

Oh thinks he saw dangly bits at one point during the scan too! Up till now he's thought girl though. I've Had no idea this whole time, no inclinations.

I thought i saw a winky in the picture but can't be 100% sure.

ahh see baby showers are starting to get popular here .. but not so much! What sort of gifts do people bring?

Anything and everything.
Typically you register at a store or two (we will be at two stores, I'm a bargain hunter so I plan to find the stuff I want at the cheapest price and then register there, we have two big local stores one has everything it seems and the other is cheaper)
So you register for things you need/want, anything from diapers to cribs(if you're so inclined)
If you don't have a lot you register for, or don't register, typically ppl get you diapers, clothes or toys (in my experience).
Last shower I attended (was actually for my 3 cousins) I got them baby bathtubs.

It's more common for first time babies, although I've heard ppl are starting to do them for following babies.
It also used to be a "ladies only" thing but now I've heard lots of ppl are doing unisex showers.

Lilbean my pics were rubbish too but it makes it easier that this isn't our first. I have to say though that the pic you posted is so cute :hugs: x

Can I add dates for appointments please? 10th July for midwife, and 14th August for 4d scan

xxx

Yes me too please - seeing the MW on Tuesday 10th July at 3:15pm
Will most likely book the next appointment at that appoinment.

ooh an me! Baby's heart scan on the 12th July, 24 week midwife appt on the 17th July :) Thaaaaaank you :)

WOW so I'm just catching up ladies we had a HUGE storm here that knocked our power out for 6 days (and we have a well, so no water either) so we actually had to leave and stay with my parents at their lakehouse where they had power and I was driving 1 and a half hours to work each day and working 12 hours... talk about TIRED.

We are all safe and sound (and in air conditioning) again Hallelujah!!!

Hope everyone and their babies are doing well! With all that was going on, it was me and my DH's 3 year anniversary today and guess what... we BOTH forgot! haha oh my goodness how sad is that. Oh well we will celebrate next weekend when i'm off <3 That's love I guess <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->