***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

i really need help i had my period on janaruy 2012 for 5 days from the 25-29 am due on 25 0f october 2012 when did i ouvulate or consive i have a 28 day cirle i want to know did i get preganat at the end of janarury or feb or 14 days before jan please help

i really need help i had my period on janaruy 2012 for 5 days from the 25-29 am due on 25 0f october 2012 when did i ouvulate or consive i have a 28 day cirle i want to know did i get preganat at the end of janarury or feb or 14 days before jan please help :wacko:

Happy Anniversary soulshaken! That's so funny you both forgot.

We registered at Babies R Us yesterday and all i can say is that it was overwhelming. We didn't even know where to start. It was crazy. I remember standing in front of the bottles wondering which do i choose? I called a friend and she started talking about different sized nipples for different stages and flow... etc. I was like huh? It took us 3 hours! I was dead tired by the end. I might register at Target but take my sister. She has a daughter and will probably help me out. I don't know how first time moms do this!

I havent heard too much good of the US powerlines. They fall to pieces as soon as a storm hists them :haha: We have a lot of power lines underground. The high power lines that go through the country to the switches are at least on stable masts, that all look like mini eiffel towers :haha: they need some serious wind to get damaged :D

i lose power at least once a week for no apparent reason.. like we lose when there is a storm (once for 10 days in the dead of winter this yr) but also on a random sunny tuesday. its ridiculous!!

i really need help i had my period on janaruy 2012 for 5 days from the 25-29 am due on 25 0f october 2012 when did i ouvulate or consive i have a 28 day cirle i want to know did i get preganat at the end of janarury or feb or 14 days before jan please help

Ot depends on so much but it sounds like mid to late February.

My next scan was the 17th but its now the 12th..the last one Ill ever get here at my doctor :cry: SO SAD! I saw them for fertility help, with my sons pregnancy, birth and now this pregnancy Ill be sad to leave them and I know that its going to be hard for new place to compare!

Looks like im flying back to America for good this Friday!! :hi: My husband will be staying in Germany till The 1st of August to get everything done here ect so it will be a sad time for my son but a nice break from having to cook, clean and get dressed everyday :haha: I told my husband Ill miss him for sure but If I want to eat some wacko pregnancy dinner then im going to do it instead of worrying what he will eat! I just hope he doesnt go crazy while Im gone or not get stuff done. But I have faith in him :winkwink:

Did I mention this is a TWELVE hour flight, with a ten month old :dohh: Im not sure how Im going to make it, I hate flying long distances plus he is SO active sitting in a seat the whole time is out..will I be that lady with the screaming baby?? Lets pray not!! Plus being pregnant it already kills me to sit too long and I can not sleep on flights so Im going to be in a great mood once we get there

My next scan was the 17th but its now the 12th..the last one Ill ever get here at my doctor :cry: SO SAD! I saw them for fertility help, with my sons pregnancy, birth and now this pregnancy Ill be sad to leave them and I know that its going to be hard for new place to compare!

Looks like im flying back to America for good this Friday!! :hi: My husband will be staying in Germany till The 1st of August to get everything done here ect so it will be a sad time for my son but a nice break from having to cook, clean and get dressed everyday :haha: I told my husband Ill miss him for sure but If I want to eat some wacko pregnancy dinner then im going to do it instead of worrying what he will eat! I just hope he doesnt go crazy while Im gone or not get stuff done. But I have faith in him :winkwink:

Did I mention this is a TWELVE hour flight, with a ten month old :dohh: Im not sure how Im going to make it, I hate flying long distances plus he is SO active sitting in a seat the whole time is out..will I be that lady with the screaming baby?? Lets pray not!! Plus being pregnant it already kills me to sit too long and I can not sleep on flights so Im going to be in a great mood once we get there

Good luck with the flight! :)

hey ladies:) Today is the day!!!20 week scan!!! just 3 hours away and I am slightly nervous. With my first two kiddos, my 20 weeks scans ended up with stressful results. Mostly though I am excited to find out if i will be have a baby boy or another beautiful baby girl. I'll update when I get home!!

Maria- My first daughter was due october 25th 2008. I conceived between the 27th of Jan and the 3rd of Feb. There are calculators you can use online to try and pinpoint the day. When did you get your bfp?

Congrats on your 3rd girl, bugaboobaby!
As for me, had my ultrasound last Friday... Still team :yellow:
Got the results today at my midwife appt. all measurements for baby are normal!
I do have marginal placenta previa (3mm or 0.3cm from cervix), but it will likely move up and out of the way in time for delivery. I had a low lying placenta with my first pregnancy too, but it was 20mm away at 20 weeks, so not quite as close.

We've got a :blue: bump! :happydance:
We're super excited!
Will admit was tiny bit disappointed because I have a stepson already and was hoping for a little girl around here, but oh well baby looks healthy so all that matters!

:cloud9:

Oh and baby was measuring 21weeks 1day, a bit ahead but they'll grow at different rates so I'm not putting much stock into it!

havent felt movement really in the last two days. not normal for bub he i usually a kicking machine. i went on my back, drank some diet coke.. poked around and did feel one movement but thats it. called dr for something else and mentioned it and she said it was too early to count kicks. i get that but its weird.

i know i am just hormonal but i cried to my hubby about it earlier... being a mommy is stressful!

wishful. Both my older girls did that to me throughout my pregnancies witht hem. All the way up until delivery. They would be super active for days and days, then BAM! nothing for a day or two. scared me silly. I learned their habits though an realized they had a pattern. Im sure everything is ok. Sometimes baby will turn towards your back and you wont feel the kicks. Try not tp stress too much:flower::flower:

It is true, You can only do that reliably (counting kicks) from about 28 weeks on or so. before it just has way too much space to just hide in a dark corner :haha:

thanks ladies! i wasnt mad at the dr or anything its just me being paranoid. hope he gives me some good kicks soon so i can relax :) if he only knew i bet he would cooperate :haha:

The boys (and this baby) used to have quiet days too! Scared the crap out of me but, then they'd start kicking away again :) There is stll plenty of room for them to hide AND if you are busy during the day sometimes you will miss/forget about a movement :)

Well done for you :pink: and :blue:bumps ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->