***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

yeah i still dont feel him much when walking around etc. i need to be sitting or laying down but i did a lot of that the past two days :haha:

im sure he is just in a different position or sleepy :)

Wishful that has happened to me so many times in the past three weeks! Seriously my little guy is either lazy or very chill because he doesn't move NEARLY as much as it seems like everyone elses babies do!

I definitely have days where he is going nuts and then sometimes a few days in a row that I feel NOTHING like, for hours and hours. I've used the Doppler once or twice actually on those days to check on him that's how quiet he was!

Maybe try fruit juice (diet coke doesn't have any sugar ;)) and laying on your left side? Often works for me!

Im team :pink: !!! thrid baby girl for me:) cant wait to pick out a name!!
We've got a :blue: bump! :happydance:
We're super excited!

Congratulations to you both on your :pink: and :blue: bumps! :)

I had my 20 week scan yesterday... Everything looks perfect! :) He is measuring a little ahead, but nothing crazy (I was 19+5 yesterday and all the measurements were 20+1). He was all over the place - the tech had to chase him around to get all of the measurements, but she finally got everything... and he's still a boy! :happydance:

So funny. Thats how my little babe was during our scan. wouldnt sit still for the tech at all. Took about almost an hour for her to get everything!! Cute little bugger:winkwink:

I dont usually feeling much movement during the school day, But today I felt 2 definite kicks. Just sitting here now I'm feeling so much movement! Loving it!

Just back from the midwife and all is well with baba. Urine sample was good. So seeing MW in 4 weeks (7 August).

thanks ladies! i know diet coke has no sugar but heard the bubbles might wake up bub?! i'm not a big juice fan but i'll give it a try.

finally have a midwife appointment this thursday, feels like forever since the last one. really only 5 weeks but times been going slow now since i know the sex... had scan etc...

anyone else feel like time is moving a bit slower now?

Gosh no! Quite the opposite! I guess I'm in the planning phase so it feels like time is literally speeding by for me. I just found out the sex at 16 weeks and here I am at 20 weeks already?!? I'm sure it'll slow down for me again when I'm waiting for him to make his arrival :)

It's slowed down for me now ... I'm in that 2nd tri - 3rd tri limbo where 2nd tri doesn't seem to apply anymore (i.e. no more waiting for 20 week scans) but 3rd tri is all labour related and I'm (hopefully) ages away from that! lol

I've hit a seriously frustrating point. What to do with the nursery??
As I know I'm having a girl I would love to have a girly theme but not keen on having a pale pink colour in her nursery!
I'm really struggling to find a bright girly theme for the nursery that I can get in the UK!
Any ideas ladies?

urm lemon yellows .. winnie the pooh?

My friend did the Hungary Caterpillar in her little girl's room.... urm I'm not sure - until we move out into a 3 bed place next May, this little madam is in with us lol

Evening lovelies

Midwife went fine for me today - bubs measuring spot on and all good bp/urine wise with me. Next appointment on 7th August

xxx

Skweek - I have seen really sweet owl themed rooms with some green/pink/brown that were lovely for girls. I also just like color schemes and not 'themes' per se...soft grey and purple look awesome together, so does soft grey with pink highlights?

It's a tough choice!

It really does feel like gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Sorry girls i just had to share this shocking revelation :blush:

You remember when you thought you first started feeling baby move and you kept asking everyone what it felt like to them... and 90% of them said GAS!
And we never quite understood what they meant.

WELL now i do! :dohh: LOL

The stronger movements really do feel like gas moving around in your tummy. there really is no better way to describe it lol the only difference between gas and baby is .............. (No sound or smell) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol yep thats my moment for the day

and Congrats on everyones updates :flower:

Skweek- here's my theme im crocheting a baby blanket, which doesnt look to great right now but is really looking better the bigger it gets, to match :winkwink:.... if i cant get that bed set its ok, im just really set on the purple/green colors .. i dont like pink :dohh: lol and so help me neither will my little girl :blush::haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0492.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
:rofl: you crack me up!! but yes at first it does feel like gas :haha:

:blush: :haha: Well even at first i didnt get it, it just felt like funky muscle crazyness happening and now the last week or so im like bracing myself everytime she moves cause im not sure whats gonna happen! am i gonna feel a nice little jab or blow the roof of the place :dohh: :rofl:

and really is nice to feel her moving so much and know its her :cloud9:

Phoebe is still a really low mover, so Iget constant jabs to the bladder/cervix (owww!) I've nearly wet myself loads because she kicks my bladder really hard! My boys were more movers than kickers, they would constantly push out to my right side and stick their bum out there .. that was a werid feeling but nice :)

heres my completed mobile i made for baby :) my cat loves it lol

Attachments

• mobile.jpg
    mobile.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
  • nug.jpg
    nug.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2
Taking a little break from cleaning and packing :wacko: Tomorrow is my last scan with my doctor..hope baby is cooperative since Im not sure when I will see him again!

We are doing a forest theme in our nursery. The picture is just the lamp and curtain, we already have all the bedding, crib, and mobile. Just have to buy the wall decorations!

Hope everyone is doing well! Flying out Friday to our new adventures :happydance:

Attachments

• lroom.jpg
    lroom.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly