***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I mostly feel kicks to the lower right. :haha: I don't have the feeling that time is going slow, I am 22 weeks today and I still haven't arranged antenatal classes, I should do so soon :haha: (and I have to organise the midwife for the 8 weeks after birth too)

Great news on the pink and blue bump!

A bit late but here are some photos from our scan last week. Like I mentioned they're pretty rubbish really which is a shame as we only had one rubbish one at 12 weeks. My first boy's scans were amazing in comparison.

Still it proves he's definitely in there!

Attachments

• 20 Weeks b.jpg
    20 Weeks b.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 11
UPDATE: 99% team blue, EDD moved to 16th Nov based on the fact that this little dude is gonna be a big'un!

JUST realized i never did the questionaire thingy :blush: oopsy so here it goes

Name(just first)? Samantha
How old are you? 22
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 14th 2012
What # child is this for you? FIRST
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? GIRL
Are you finding out the gender? YEP
How many months were you TTC? 3/4 months maybe

Morning ladies

23+6 bumpy

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNzEyLTAxMDcxLmpwZw-1.jpg

Can't believe I'm going to be 24 weeks tomorrow!

wow looks small still. (even with your back arch ) I have the feeling I look like a month in advance but then I am also short (163 cm)

okay this is mine (for short time only ;)
View attachment 438265
I am 22 +1 The miss seems to like it it up higher :haha:

Thanks morri. Bump is measuring spot on, so he must have just been having a small morning :rofl: I'm 168cms so a wee bit taller

xxx

I feel like I am big already- my brother who i saw at his birthday(7/7) also wondered that only november is my edd :haha:

and shriek- I discovered new stretchmarks on the side . nooo(luckily one can't see my old puberty stretchmarks on there :haha:

Nice photos ladies! Boofle I think you look just right and also we are carrying our boys the same way!

Wore some of my pre-pregnancy lingerie last night...which was interesting! Lol Snapped a photo of the bump in it but can't upload from my phone.

We are really getting there! I feel MUCH bigger this past week or two and feel baby several times every day with no exceptions! Ive even seen my belly move a few times when he kicks!

We got our crib yesterday, and an organic ergo. A friend of mine is moving to Switzerland and sold us the crib, mattress and ergo for $200! Now we are working on a change table/dresser and a glider chair. Might buy those new, we will see!

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/f67cc459.jpg

Triplets at twenty weeks. Oy!!

Snapshot_20120625_1.jpg
Belly at 17 weeks 3 days

Snapshot_20120712_13.jpg

Snapshot_20120712_12.jpg
and the above two today at 21 weeks:thumbup:

Ignore the stretch marks. Left over and becoming noticeable again from my growing belly. I feel HUGE! Though, since this is my third baby, I guess I should have expected to get big faster:) I am also a bag of nerves this morning. I am waiting for my midwife to call with the results of my ultrasound. I had it monday, but since their office isn't set up for those kind of scans, a radiologist at the office we have them done at reviews the results then sends a report. Since my last two pregnancies had complications found at my 20 week scans, I am just so nervous they found something, and so hopeful that they didn't! wish me luck!!!

We also decided on a first name for baby girl!!

She will be Willow!:flower: so excited!

Had our last scan at usual doctors office today :nope: but baby is doing very well, measuring right on time and 100% boy :haha: the last two times they looked I wasnt convinced but this time I was for sure! He was very cooperative unlike the past and we were able to see his face, hands, legs, feet, fingers. He kept sticking one finger out and poking, I will upload the scan photos and bump photos when I get the chance.

In the hotel in Frankfurt tonight, waiting for my flight back to the good ol' USA tomorrow. Im so nervous and excited Im not sure I will be able to sleep! Im so terrified of flying long distances its not funny, Im usually drugged and still freak and cant sleep on the plane. This time Im pregnant with my son alone so I feel I could barf and hyperventilate right now!! Im so scared my son wont behave, he can not sit still long at all. We only live less than 2 hours from here and half way he melted down and kept trying to wiggle out of his car seat. 10 hours straight, 3 hour lay over then another 2 hours on a plane..:wacko: I just have a really bad feeling about this!!

LOVE The name bugaboo! And all the bump pics!!

I've just come off working 36 hours in three days and i'm pooped BUT now I have a 6 day stretch off and i'm so excited!! :happydance:
Hoping to get working on this little one's nursery finally!
Here's my 22 week bump a little while ago.. however I feel MUCH MUCH bigger than this... it's strange?

Attachments

• month 6 a.jpg
    month 6 a.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
Daddiesgift- you will be fine sweetie. Have a safe flight back to the states. :)

Bugaboo- everything will be great with the ultrasound. Beautiful name by the way.

Got my call! Everything looks perfect. I have to have another scan in 6 weeks to check growth because she is measuring a week ahead of their original dates.( she is measuring right on my LMP dates though) So relieved and thankful:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->