***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Doing alright, boofle. I didn't sleep well at all last night, but that is okay. I really need to get better about upping my water intake. I'd been doing well, but the last week it's like I have to force myself to eat and drink. I've no nausea, just no desire to eat. How are you?

Morning ladies,
I'm doing well thanks. Enjoyed a long lie in this morning, reading Mr Gray! I will admit I am an addict already and only just started book 1!!
My friends all tell me I'm safe in reading the book now that I'm preggers! :rofl:

Anyone else addicted to Mr Gray yet?

Yeeees me!! I am waiting for my friend to send me the second and third ones as I'm to tight to buy them myself :haha: I start reading and just can't put it down!

Morning boofle (and everyone else!) we had a bad night last night - I got a cold, which Henry caught and he's acting like the typical man, in that he has man flu ... and couldn't possibly just deal with it ;-) Stephen seems okay and OH is just a bit sniffly, but henry was up screaming and crying ALL night ...... He did manage a two hour nap today so hoping tonight won't be as bad :( Apart from that feeling little miss Phoebe kicking me loads and moving around :)

How is everyone else?

Well we made it to Arizona! :happydance: My son did great on the flights, never cried and screamed out of excitement maybe twice but only for a second. I dont want to do it again anytime soon though! We had no entertainment on the flights and no plugs for him to watch on my laptop, im so shocked and happy he did so well. Even on our three hour lay over. So Im glad my journey sucked for reasons other than my son :winkwink:. They "lost" my brand new double stroller that I only used for first time yesterday as I needed something to carry my son and all our luggage. So after the first stop I had to push around all our stuff on a cart while holding my son, my arms hurt so bad I can barely pick him up right now. :nope: Im about 100% sure someone stole my stroller as someone saw them take it and told me who it was. I tried to track them down with no luck, airlines told me that I shouldnt hold my breath, that I probably wont be seeing it again. And they wont reimburse me. :growlmad: Still makes me angry to think about!! Not to mention the car seat back in germany matches the stroller perfectly and attaches to it. Jerks.

The time difference is somewhat getting to us..9 hour difference. We did good the first night but last night my son fell asleep at 2pm and woke up at 1am, then back to sleep at 2am till 430 now he is up watching Mickey Mouse (its 7am) I wanted to wake him but he looked so miserable and had little bags under his eyes :nope: made me so sad to see him like that.

I bled a little the morning we left but it was dark and since stopped, and baby has been kicking up a storm so much so I can see it from the outside so strong..its a little creepy :dohh: think he's trying to break out. Im sure he is a big boy my appt. Thursday doctor said he was 1 oz away from a pound.

Ready for tomorrow when I get to go sign for our house!! Not looking forward to no tv and sleeping on a blow up mattress but we will make due. Cant wait for husband to come join us, hes already helpless and its been two days :dohh:

Daddiesgift- I'm glad to hear you made it safe. When does your husband arrive?

Welcome Diana. I'm sure everything will be just fine with your little baby boy. :)

Charlie- I'm sorry that you're having to stress out. I'll be keeping you and your little one in my thoughts sweetie.

daddiesgift - I'm so glad your son cooperated so well during your travels! I can't believe someone would steal your stroller!! Well, I can believe, but how sad is that?! What a huge bummer! I'm so sorry!!

WTB - I haven't had much desire to eat the last week either. :shrug: I've been feeling pretty icky (just weaned off my metformin, so I'm thinking that's why), so that has added to my extreme loss of appetite. And getting water in has been a chore too. So I feel your pain.

Love all the bump updates! You all look fabulous! :thumbup:

ahhh I've reached 24 weeks!! :) :) V-day!!

I have no idea why I'm up this early - MIL has the boys as she's taking me to London to see the cardiologist person today, so it made more sense for them to stay there so they can just jump into bed with SIL, rather than having to get them dressed etc.

What is everyone else doing today? :)

Daddiesgift - that is awful about your stroller!!! Some people!! GRRRR!!

and this is my 23+5 bump :)

Attachments

• Photo0189_001.jpg
    Photo0189_001.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 6
Daddies that is really crappy :( I wonder if those that took it saw you.. How anyone could steal is beyond me but to steel a buggy which is obviously needed, from a pregnant woman on her own with a young child is shocking.

Charlie good luck at the appointment. X

Yay!! Happy V day Charlie!!

It's 1:43 am and my little girls have decided to have a dance party. Not a terrible thing, but I'm afraid it will make for a long work day (supposed to wake up for work in two hours). :haha:

My family is in town and the girls hardly moved at all. I think they have my personality as they waited till everyone was sound asleep to get their "wiggle" on. I'm so glad they are all still baking.

WTB - do your girls seem to be on the same sleep/awake schedule? I feel like my little guy is either awake a lot more than he used to be or I'm just feeling him a lot more. I can't imagine feeling 3!!! It would seem to me that you'd be feeling movement constantly! My little :ninja: goes nuts for about 30-45min in the early morning (sometime between 3-5am) - so much so that he makes me nauseous. I'm hoping he gets over that before he's born as I don't want to have to deal with that kind of fit when I actually have to get out of bed! :haha:

just got back from the hospital! Fetal cardiologist thinks it's just calcification of tissue and nothing to be owrried about. It should have disappeared before she's born. I don't need anymore scans at Kings, but may need a couple more at my hospital but by the looks of it she's ABSOLUTELY fine :) Heard her heartbeat loads too!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->