***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

bethanchloe - can't wait to hear what you're having! We found at at 16 weeks we're team :blue: and his name is Davis Rock DeRosa :) Can't wait to meet this little wiggler!

Aww How cute :) I'm sure I'll finally believe it's happening when I can call them by their name!

:wave: Hello lovely

Why do you have your c-section the first time round? xxx

Hiii Bethanchloe! Thought the other day I hadn't seen you on here for a while :) Hope you're doing okay :)

Hope all you ladies are well! We are trying to get as settled as much as we can. I woke up Friday morning with brown blood discharge I figured it was from sex night before but it hasn't stopped. It's not much but there on liner. Should I be worried? I still feel baby kicking away all day everyday. And it's brown not pink or red. I'm changing insurance tomorrow and going to try to see doctor in next two weeks. Maybe I am just over doing it, I've had to buy more magnesium because my muscle cramps are HORRIBLE. My legs hurt all day.

I miss my husband dearly, hopefully in two weeks he will be here. To help as well my son has been quite the handful funny how with an empty house he gets into more then a full house!

Cridge - lovely bump you have there!!!

Wihsful - I wish I knew what to say! Will keep you in my prayers that all turns out for the better.

Soulshaken - Happy V-day (for yesterday!)
I know exactly what I want to do in the nursery. Have all summer holidays off to clear out and decorate as I want it. So let the shopping begin!!
I am defo having at least 1 baby shower that I know of. My best friend is organising it. Have given her a list of who to invite. Still to give her contact details of some of the people. (babybrains for you!)

Bethanchloe - Fab to see you back around!! Great to hear you are doing so well! I'm having a little girl but still no name decided as yet. She will remain Speckle for now!

Daddiesgift - I would get that checked out - esp as its been almost a week.

AFM - well 2nd day in a row of very little sleep! Yesterday I landed up surviving on 4 hours sleep and didn't get a chance to have a nap! As a result I was in bed by 9:30pm. Fortunately I got a lot more sleep (7hrs) but still not enough for me! I was awake at 4:4am!! By 5:30am I decided - sod this and got up. Have done a bit of work but the rest is all at work. Will most likely try getting in earlier to start packing up the classroom. Got so much to do and I need to stop at the shop for flowers too!
Hope you all have a really good day!

thanks ladies... it just stinks because i am always wondering if he will stop by.. ugh.

today was good though.. i got a ton of clothes from a friends acquiescence and i mean A TON. i counted over 100 things. i was shocked when i opened the bag.. lots of beach hats and a few winter coats too. very exciting!

Bethanchloe - Fab to see you back around!! Great to hear you are doing so well! I'm having a little girl but still no name decided as yet. She will remain Speckle for now!

Yay congratulations!
Do we have more boys or girls in here at the mo? I'm pretty sure I'll be joining the girly ranks! x

Daddiesgift - I'd get checked out as well! Is it you who has a low placenta? It could be that BUT I have always been told brown blood is old blood - it's only pink or red you should owrry about, but yeah see your Dr when you can :)

ah Afternoon girls.
I have got my next scan on tuesday next week, same day as he G3 concert :) Hope the weather is drier than today. We have lots of massive downpours today. I bought myself a new rain jacket as my old 4.5 yo one has started leaking at the shoulders.

Daddiesgift - I'd at least call the doctor. I'm sure it's nothing, but hearing it from the doctor would give you more peace of mind I'm sure.

Bethanchloe - I think we're about even on the boy to girl ratio right now, although for a while there were definitely more boys than girls! Excited to see which team you'll be joining. I say follow your gut! I knew deep down we were having a boy, although I tried to convince myself it was a girl so I'd be prepared. ;) Was your intuition right with your first?

hi ladies :hi:

How is everyone?

Daddiesgift- at least call the doctor if you can and let us know how everything goes!

about 5000 things have been stressing me out, unrelated to pregnancy, and i will be happy when everything is finished :wacko:

Ive had a migraine since about 1pm yesterday and it wont go away ](*,) and ive had some mild nausea thats been plaguing me too :sick:.. this is not fun

on the plus side Sara's kicks are getting stronger :happydance:

Hi girls!

Daddiesgift - It sounds like you've been doing too much. I wonder if all the lifting is causing the old blood, but like others have said, I would get it checked out as soon as you can. :hugs:

I bought a stroller yesterday! Ahhh! It was a bit of a splurge for me, although I didn't pay near what I could have if I had gotten exactly what I wanted. With #1 I couldn't bring myself to make any purchases before about 7.5months along...and that was a crib. So this is very exciting for me to be making such a big purchase so early on. :thumbup: I got the Inglesina Zippy and it should be arriving on Tuesday. Yay!

Daddiesgift I would check too. Is it easy to get access to medical until you have your insurance sorted? In Canada you can just go to any clinic, anytime...hope that is the same for you!

Ive had a migraine since about 1pm yesterday and it wont go away ](*,) and ive had some mild nausea thats been plaguing me too :sick:.. this is not fun

Have you taken anything? I was getting some headaches from about 10-20 weeks and would try to last without any meds but found that they would often stick around for over 24 hours unless I just took a Tylenol and it would help get rid of the headache...

My baby is getting MUCH stronger too! I was just thinking that today...real force behind his kicks now!

Ladies --- for those having a shower...when (how many weeks) are you having it?! My mother keeps trying to persuade me to have it as late as possible (37 weeks) but I am hesitant for a number of reasons and would rather around 34 or 35 weeks...thoughts?

Daddiesgift I would check too. Is it easy to get access to medical until you have your insurance sorted? In Canada you can just go to any clinic, anytime...hope that is the same for you!

Have you taken anything? I was getting some headaches from about 10-20 weeks and would try to last without any meds but found that they would often stick around for over 24 hours unless I just took a Tylenol and it would help get rid of the headache...

My baby is getting MUCH stronger too! I was just thinking that today...real force behind his kicks now!

Ladies --- for those having a shower...when (how many weeks) are you having it?! My mother keeps trying to persuade me to have it as late as possible (37 weeks) but I am hesitant for a number of reasons and would rather around 34 or 35 weeks...thoughts?

I havent taken anything yet, ive been trying to resist and it seems as if the tylenol doesnt help as much anymore i think i will just bite the bullet now and take one](*,).........
and isnt it cool now i can definitly tell when its her and im almost to where she can be felt from the outside too and sometimes its at the point where im thinking 'ok will you sit still now little one' lol and then when she isnt moving im thinking 'ok im gonna have a panic attack if you dont move now' :dohh:

On another note... How long is baby supposed to be a papaya for???

About the shower...I would actually have one early while you still feel good. I had one with my first at about 36 weeks and I was miserable. It is so uncomfortable bending to open gifts as weird as that sounds. I got so hot and sweaty and out of breath it was ridiculous! It was my first so there were a lot of people and a lot of gifts. I was opening gifts forever!
With my 2nd I had more of a get together to celebrate adding another member to the family and had a diaper drawing only so I had very few gifts to open and I had it about 30-32 weeks and it was much better! Just my experience and what worked for me.

I'm having my showers at 31 & 34 weeks... too much later and I fear I'd be exactly what Ashley just described... a hot, sweaty, uncomfortable mess :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->