***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I got up in the morning, and after my oh left I watched some documentaries on tv, and fell asleep again, untill 11. :haha:

Here's my 23w3d bump pic. :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1758.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 4
i've had a horrible day :cry: :cry:

i should start by saying it doesnt invovle the health of me or baby...

sadly my husband and i are estranged from most of his family including his mother, father, and older brother. we have not communicated in awhile but they do know where we live. they found out somehow that we were pregnant and i was pretty upset about it but months had gone by with no letter or email sent to a very old email so i thought we might be okay. but today his father showed up at the house banging on the door. he is very violent, unstable, alcoholic, and unpredictable. he never showed up here or been here before and my stomach dropped. he didnt see us, we saw him banging on the door from window. we waited but when he started again on another door 10 minutes later we called the cops. they took a bit to come (annoying) and he was gone. he wasnt parked in our driveway so theres a change he saw cop car and got away.

so basically i am scared crapless. i am home alone from 6am to 4pm everyday. the law in my state says we can get a no contact lawyer through a court date but you need evidence. we cannot get an emergency hearing. i am so scared :( i dont want to take walks or be alone.

sorry so long but i feel lost and kind of helpless. :cry:

wishfulmom- I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. You must be feeling horrible. What does your husband suggest?

Are anyones ankles swollen? I just noticed mine yesterday! I feel so freakin huge too.

thanks. DH is at a lost too and very upset. honestly i don't know how he ended up so well. he is polar opposite of them, it's amazing. he knows getting a no contact order will take time and a lot of work, plus he is unstable and doesnt really care about authority so he might still stay WHO CARES and show up. also letting him know, or him finding out about the law being involved will most likely make him more pissed off and rage.

its a lose-lose situation if you ask me. my Dh feels terrible and knows i dont want to be alone but he does have to work... :(

Great news charlie!!
Beautiful bump cridge :)
Wishful, I'm so sorry that you are going through this, I know it must be a HUGE stressor to have someone that unstable in your life, fxed that you can get something figured out soon!

Just coming off a 6 day stretch of days OFF and it has been fabulous, Playing with my DS from sun up to sun down and man is it going to be hard to get back on a night schedule after this :( Did a little work in new baby's nursery but not much... it's going to be all last minute I can feel it now! How is everyone else coming along on nurseries and getting baby stuff together? Anybody having a baby shower??

p.s. YAY FOR V-DAY! :happydance: Feel some sort of relieve knowing that baby is "viable" from this day forth :)

hmm, I just realized I'm not listed on the front page at all!:wacko:

wishful, i know what you are going through. my dh's father is unstable and a meth addict. he shows up out of the blue and bangs and bangs on our doors. i catch him driving by all the time. i am afraid to take my girls out to play in our front yard by myself when dh is at work. And I an terrified that he will find out i am pregnant again. the few times he has come around this pregnancy and i have had to confront him i havent really been showing. now that i noticeably am, i fear what he will do. Not to mention I am always afraid my kids will disappear. When dh was little his father had people threaten to kidnap him, and actually had it happen once. ( MIL left this man when dh was about 3, had to move to a different state to get away!) We moved since the last time we had actual contact with him, but we live in a small town, and he found our house again. i am starting to feel like a drastic move would be the best thing. :nope:

That's amazing news Charlie! :)
I'm so sorry you and your family are having to go through that Wishful and Bugaboo :hugs: :hugs: Must be terrifying :(

Welcome back Beth! How are you? :hugs:

I had my 3d scan yesterday and she's definitely a little girl! :D She looks so much like her big brother too! xx

wishful - how scary! I'm glad dh was home with you when he showed up, and hopefully he won't show again. :hugs:

soulshaken - my goal was to start working on the nursery this week, but alas, I haven't done anything. I did buy curtains yesterday, so I guess that's a start. The guest room is turning into the nursery, so I have to move the queen bed into my son's room, which means I have to move his twin somewhere else...?? It's not something I'm looking forward to. My goal is to have the nursery done by mid September, but I have a feeling I'm going to be working on it last minute as well. :wacko:

I'm having a couple of showers - so excited! It's been 10 years since we had a baby and we have nothing left. My church group and friends are all so excited for this miracle baby that I had about 5 people "dib" throwing my shower. I feel very blessed. So I'm not planning on purchasing much myself, or at least I'm planning to wait until after my showers to get what I still need. I am getting some bigger items beforehand though, like a crib (hopefully in the next month), a breast pump (I'll be getting that in the next couple of weeks because it's on sale), and a car seat at some point.

Welcome back Beth! How are you? :hugs:

I had my 3d scan yesterday and she's definitely a little girl! :D She looks so much like her big brother too! xx

Hiii :)

Not too bad, looking forward to LOADS of appointments in the next few weeks, finally feels like I'm like actually a pregnant person.
Baby is currently still genderless but I've got a private scan in two weeks and then the week after that I'm booked in with the midwife consultant for a 'caesarean review' - anyone have any idea what this is? I assume it's to try and convince me I don't need another one when in fact I've decided I do?
Also got all the fun of the GTT the day after!

How is everyone? Have most people got there baby genders/names etc decided? Please share/let me know if you don't mind!

I have named planned (kinda) but I don't like the boys as much as the girls and I'm convinced it's a girl anyway but we shall see!!

x

SoulShaken - We've started working on the nursery just recently! It's painted and the bed is put together, but that's where it ends... my mother-in-law is working on the bedding and curtains, the rockers is on order and should be here in August, and the dresser and side table are at a custom furniture shop being refinished (they're both sturdy antique pieces). We're having a few showers... one in my hometowm, one here (a couples shower - which is really just a party), and possibly one other shower with my MIL's friends. Like Cridge, we're waiting until after the shower to buy a lot of the bigger/pricey items since we don't know what we'll get from our friends. If it were up to me I'd just buy everything myself! I'm too excited :)

bethanchloe - can't wait to hear what you're having! We found at at 16 weeks we're team :blue: and his name is Davis Rock DeRosa :) Can't wait to meet this little wiggler!

bethanchloe - can't wait to hear what you're having! We found at at 16 weeks we're team :blue: and his name is Davis Rock DeRosa :) Can't wait to meet this little wiggler!

Aww How cute :) I'm sure I'll finally believe it's happening when I can call them by their name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->