***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

:hi: Bethan! So pleased to hear from you as I was worried something had happened. Phew. I had a c section review and it was them basically telling me the pros of vbac but that might have been because that's what I want. They gave me info and booked me in for a follow up appointment on the 1st Oct. Are you over your MS yet?

Sorry for your ladies with family issues. I would be so scared too.. I really don't know what to suggest. :( :hugs:

I have bought nothing and done nothing in preparation for the baby. I think everything was finished by this point with my son!!

Re the swelling. I was wondering today if my right hand had started to swell. I also think I'm getting the start of carpel tunnel syndrome probably from all the driving I do for work. I got so swollen with my last pregnancy but it didn't kick in until about 28 weeks. I was enormous! If you want I'll find a pic! x

:hi: Bethan! So pleased to hear from you as I was worried something had happened. Phew. I had a c section review and it was them basically telling me the pros of vbac but that might have been because that's what I want. They gave me info and booked me in for a follow up appointment on the 1st Oct. Are you over your MS yet?

Helloo

Sorry for disappearing! I broke my laptop and replaced it with a desktop and only seem to use it for work and nothing else so am completely out of the loop!
Thanks for the info on the c-sect review - if I'm adamant I want an ELCS is there a chance they'll book it for me there and then? I'm probably getting my hopes up but I know I won't change my mind haha!
Although saying that my c-section review is booked for when I'm over 28 weeks so I'm imagining as that's when your follow up is they may let me make my decision then? Who knows, I won't be changing my mind though - I am not having being put to sleep thrust upon me again, I need to mentally prepare for it!
I am thanks, it stopped about 10 weeks ago although I've had all sorts of other worrying stuff going on but thankfully none of it's baby related, my body is just giving up on me ;)!
xxx

Bethanchloe - I think we're about even on the boy to girl ratio right now, although for a while there were definitely more boys than girls! Excited to see which team you'll be joining. I say follow your gut! I knew deep down we were having a boy, although I tried to convince myself it was a girl so I'd be prepared. ;) Was your intuition right with your first?

Hey,
I was convinced this one was a boy because it's been so different in movements etc to my last pregnancy but when at my 20 week scan she said the cord was in the way and she wouldn't like to say I convinced myself it's a girl and now I'm 90% sure it's a girl but who knows, could be anything! A baby would be nice...
I had no idea last time, I enjoyed it A LOT more because I wasn't expecting things to happen and didn't know what I was letting myself in for! x

Unfortunately I doubt they will. I think it gets booked much later on in pregnancy but I doubt you'll have any problems getting one.

Hope the other things aren't anything serious. My hips and wrists are giving up on me already! Just last week I was saying how easy I was finding the 2nd trimester and bam! suddenly everything hurts!

Unfortunately I doubt they will. I think it gets booked much later on in pregnancy but I doubt you'll have any problems getting one.

Hope the other things aren't anything serious. My hips and wrists are giving up on me already! Just last week I was saying how easy I was finding the 2nd trimester and bam! suddenly everything hurts!

Hmm I will be 28 weeks by then though so I'm hoping that may sway things in my favour because I am not going to change my mind. I want to be organised damnit haha.

I've got a heart scan and a neck scan thing next week to rule out a couple of things but I'm not too worried, I'd just like some answers! No fun with the hip/wrist pain there :( I'm doing quite well with very little aching yet but expecting the killer back pain to be just around the corner!
x

Hope it goes well :hugs: Keep us updated.

Ok I have permission from one of the brands to sell current season items at cost price + postage. It will treated as a normal order ie I would get commission but it will be minimal for a small order.. basically what I'm trying to say is that you are all welcome to order what you like at the cost prices shown on the attached plus postage but please don't feel pressurised as I will only benefit by a couple of pounds so it's more something I want to do for you ladies.

It's for delivery in September and all the sizes are currently available. Prices are in the middle of the catalogue.

Any questions just ask. If you want anything just pm me the details.

Enjoy x

https://flipflashpages.uniflip.com/3/44720/123626/pub/

Password is skater

It might not be working tonight so if it doesn't try again tomorrow. x

gaiagirl - with my first, I had my showers at 30 weeks and about 36 weeks. At my 36 week shower I had to go lie down on the host's bed because I suddenly blacked out and almost passed out. It totally came without warning and had never happened before (or since).

With this one, I'm having a shower in mid September and then my friend just told me she wants to have my other shower mid October. I'm thinking no way and I'm going to try to push it into September if I can. Not only for the comfort reasons, which are very valid, but because I'm hoping to be totally prepared before mid October and if I'm waiting until after my showers to purchase what I still need, I'd like to be able to do that before then.

As for the swelling, with #1, I started swelling at 30 weeks (due to driving 11 hours to attend my shower :haha:). With this one, I started swelling at like 15 weeks because of the heat. :wacko: I've been able to manage it so far, but if my last pregnancy is an indication of how I'll be with this one, at some point I'll start to swell and it won't go down. I gained 10-15 pounds my last 3 weeks of pregnancy last time... even my head got huge!! :dohh:

Hi ladies! I thought I am join here! I am Stacey pregnant with her second baby but her first boy :D
Name? Stacey
How old are you? 18
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 28/11/11
What # child is this for you? #2
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy (cause I know)
Are you finding out the gender? YES
How many months were you TTC? Was not TTC as I am only 18

I convinced myself it's a girl and now I'm 90% sure it's a girl but who knows, could be anything! A baby would be nice...

:rofl: It's definitely a baby!!

Fish&Chips - sorry about the pain you're experiencing. I just started seeing a chiropractor yesterday for back pain. I go back again tomorrow and then once a week every week from here on out! I have old cheerleading back injuries that are causing me a lot of trouble now that I have a bump and have started to put on weight. That first "snap, crackle, pop" from my last appointment was ah-maze-ing!!!! I can't wait to go back :)

Thanks ladies, since I just moved here I have to get a referred to see an ob as there is none at the military hospital. Still waiting on call back now so I can make doctors appointment. No low lying placenta here do idk I've been so sore and exhausted lately I'm sure it's that but as soon as I can I'm headed to the doctor!!

my lower back has been causing me problems but my insurance covers 4 massages so hopefully i will get some relieve.

my DH got a job promotion today which means we can move sooner to a bigger place and he gets more vacation time.. plus a decent raise. perfect timing.. i cant stop smiling!

Back from hols so just doing a quick catch up, good to see you back Bethan, had wondered what had happened to you, good to see all OK. I'm OK had 24 week appt yesterday, all good there. Lots of baby movement which is getting stronger each day...love it!!

daddiesgift- Welcome to AZ! Are you wanting to see an OB or would you prefer midwifery care? There are quite a few different midwives up in that area, but I'm not quite sure what insurance they take. Has Gilbert seen any monsoon rains since you've been here?

Back from hols so just doing a quick catch up, good to see you back Bethan, had wondered what had happened to you, good to see all OK. I'm OK had 24 week appt yesterday, all good there. Lots of baby movement which is getting stronger each day...love it!!

Yay for wiggly baby :D! Glad everything is all good! xx

Got a letter about my c-section review today and it's in the VBAC Clinic. I'm rubbish at standing up for myself so I hope they listen to my concerns.
The googled the guy who the appointment is with and he describes himself as 'the lead for promoting “normality” within childbirth' and was hired by the hospital specifically to raise homebirth numbers. Eek I hope he's sympathetic. His name comes up in a lot of 'too posh to push' articles too, so I hope he takes me seriously!
PANIC!!

I finally saw my belly move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wohoo:

funnily enough it was after me and DH -> -> :sex: :haha: :blush:.....
I think she was saying 'ok mommy daddy yall are freaks go back to bed' :haha:

Bethan - why do you want an ELC over a VBAC? If that's what you really want then make sure you make it clear and don't let them try to overpower you

wishful - yaaaay - congrats to your hubby!!

Afm ... we had the health visitor over and she's advised us to remove all dummies from the flat. She wants to see if Stephen's speech becomes clearer without it. So far he's acting up big time because a) he's refusing to nap and b) he keeps asking for his "dum dum". Then we took a walk to the library and now everytime I walk I feel so heavy and, I'll get home and ache for hours after ... just in my hips and lower back :( Is this a growth spurt time where she's put weight on? Because before 24 weeks it was like I wasn't even pregnant - only since monday have people asked me when I was due so - must look more pregnant than fat :haha:

How many of you ladies work out on a regular basis while pregnant? I was pretty consistent with my workouts before I got pregnant (at least 3 times a week, but usually more), but after the 1st tri insomnia and just total lack of energy from that point I really let my routine slip. I just started getting up in the mornings again and getting on the elliptical for 30 minutes. I can definitely tell a difference in my energy levels already. Hopefully it's something I'll be able to keep up for at least the next 15 weeks if not until I go into labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->