***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hi everyone, Im pregnant and due on 21st November :) its my first cycle after a MC @ almost 6 weeks so I am very lucky to fall pregnant again and trying really hard not to be too scared :)

EDIT - sorry i wrote that in a rush and didnt see the request for a bit more info so here goes:

I dont want to put my name if that's okay just because I dont want to give away my privacy (hope you dont mind). I have just turned 30 years old and have been trying for our first baby for three months. We didnt have a clue what the whole TTC game was about in our first cycle and didnt use any guides except CM. Luckily on our second cycle we fell pregnant (i got the chart, OPK, Conceive Plus on the go lol) but miscarried around 5 weeks. Luckily I fell pregnant again a couple of weeks later :)

I would love to find out the gender, I believe that my MCd baby was a girl because of the dreams that I had when she went :( although this time Im not sure :) So for now he/she will be called Little Flump lol I am due on 21st November based on FF ovulation date

I must say that Im loving how organised this first post it :thumbup: Im also loving the 'gone but never forgotten' section. Im really glad you added that :)

Losing weight.... we're all on the hcg diet! haha!! I lost a pound a day for 4 or 5 days but have seemed to maintain at this point. Bloating and not as regular as I used to be.

I'm excited we are going to tell our parents this weekend!

I am so bloated and :blush: not as regular as I used to be. Same as last pregnancy. I am trying to hold off to 10 weeks before i tell work but am pretty sure I am going to show very early this time. My pants already feel snug and because I am so tiny there is nowhere to hide it.

So excited that after this baby I get to be a sahm or possibly a wahm. I'll be finishing work early this time round as well. I can stop working 8 weeks before edd and if i add on holidays I can probably finish I'm August :happydance:

I read your post and felt the same as you...I am really bloated and not regular anymore either. I am tiny too and so I already look like I have a baby bump and I cannot wear my normal clothes. Luckily I am a SAHM so I basically am in sweats already. That's great that you'll get so much time off before your EDD. :)

welcome to the sparklers!! Cridge let us know how ur san went today?

Losing weight.... we're all on the hcg diet! haha!! I lost a pound a day for 4 or 5 days but have seemed to maintain at this point. Bloating and not as regular as I used to be.

Is it OK to try to lose weight during the first part of pregnancy by light exercise and eating better? It would be best if I could lose 15 pounds before having the baby!!

light exercise and eating better is best when you're first pregnant (and of course, all the way through)!! If you happen to lose a few pounds by doing so, that's perfectly okay as long as you're getting in enough calories.

bbygurl - thanks! my u/s is in about an hour and I'm so, so nervous!!

light exercise and eating better is best when you're first pregnant (and of course, all the way through)!! If you happen to lose a few pounds by doing so, that's perfectly okay as long as you're getting in enough calories.

bbygurl - thanks! my u/s is in about an hour and I'm so, so nervous!!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!! :)

It wasn't great. :cry:

We found an intrauterine gestational sac, but it was tiny. We took more blood work today and I go back in a week for another u/s and blood work. I've read stories of this happening, so I have a *little* hope, but honestly, not much at this point. My doc was very optimistic, but I think she has to be, right?

Also, my right ovary was HUGE. It's almost 10mm (typical is around 2) and I have 2 40mm cysts and a bunch 20-30mm. My doc doesn't seem too worried about it - hopefully it'll work it's way back to normal. I'm worried though that if this pregnancy doesn't work out, it may be our last chance.

So, we'll see with my beta from today, but I'm not very hopeful about it. :cry:

It wasn't great. :cry:

We found an intrauterine gestational sac, but it was tiny. We took more blood work today and I go back in a week for another u/s and blood work. I've read stories of this happening, so I have a *little* hope, but honestly, not much at this point. My doc was very optimistic, but I think she has to be, right?

Also, my right ovary was HUGE. It's almost 10mm (typical is around 2) and I have 2 40mm cysts and a bunch 20-30mm. My doc doesn't seem too worried about it - hopefully it'll work it's way back to normal. I'm worried though that if this pregnancy doesn't work out, it may be our last chance.

So, we'll see with my beta from today, but I'm not very hopeful about it. :cry:

So sorry Cridge, but stay positive! You never know!!! :hugs:

Cridge you are SO early! Have you had an U/S this soon before? I wouldn't imagine there's much to see!

I think super early scans are often more stress than they're worth because I have heard this from other women before who went on to have very healthy pregnancies!

It is too soon to be worried! Easier said than done, I know.

It's still so very early cridge - sometimes at this stage you can't see anything, so don't be too despondent just yet :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks girls. Yes, it is early. I had an u/s done at the same time with my son and we saw a much larger sac and yolk sac with him. I probably wouldn't be as worried except that my hcg started out gang-buster and quickly slowed down (went from 16 hour doubling time, to 31 hours to 50 hours in the course of a week). I'm getting another hcg result tonight and that should tell me a lot, I think.

So sorry Cridge. Sending lots of positive vibes for you and your beanie.

OK, awkward question but have many of you been super constipated?! This is not an issue I deal with often, so it's very *ahem* hard for me. Not only is it uncomfortable but I think I also irrationally worry about the effect of straining...on the little bean. I know it won't actually cause harm but I can't yelp but worry!

Plus it just plain sucks!

OK, awkward question but have many of you been super constipated?! This is not an issue I deal with often, so it's very *ahem* hard for me. Not only is it uncomfortable but I think I also irrationally worry about the effect of straining...on the little bean. I know it won't actually cause harm but I can't yelp but worry!

Plus it just plain sucks!

Lol trust me you are not alone on that. Have you talked to ur doc about what you can take?

I'm having the opposite problem. Make sure you are getting plenty fluids in to you (2 litres) and plenty fibre. Citrus fruits can also help, and prune juice too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->