***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I had my 1hr gtt this morning (doc wanted me to do it early as I weaned off metformin), and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail. I have a meter at home and my fasting level was a little high for me (92), and my 30 minute level was 175. Eeek. I'm supposed to be on a low carb diet, but finding it hard as nothing EVER sounds good to me. I can stomach breakfast cereal though, so I eat a lot of that.... not so low carb though. :dohh:

How are all the UK ladies doing in this heat?? It's 28* here today and my body isn't coping very well! Booooo! :(

so want to love it but have been soooooooooooooo tired today, not sure if it's the heat, or finished nights Sunday morning or that I'm getting to that awful tired patch again which I haven't had since about 10 weeks....but the blue sky has looked lovely from my sofa :)

Well we made it to charleston, SC (8 hour drive!) DS did pretty good for a toddler strapped in a seat, he slept most of the way :)

Little pic from the beach today, the heat is GREAT here! as long as you are by the water... anything else and I'm hiding inside by the air conditioner:dohh:

Attachments

• 483274_10100146269526690_1445646080_n.jpg
    483274_10100146269526690_1445646080_n.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
That is an awesome pic soul shaken!

I just got home from buying some baby clothes/shoes! Got one batch from a friend of a friend who was selling them for 2$ ea basically and got the other batch online from Craigslist basically for the same! They're all used but you'd never know they look brand new! And so über cute! Can't wait for our lil man to get here so we can dress him in them haha. Nov is so far away! :(
Lil man has taken up shop under neath my ribs either just to hang out or kick/punch constantly! So uncomfortable, dunno what I'm going to do when he gets bigger! Due to my septum in my uterus he can't get over to the left side at all :( makes for one squished lil bean I think so he likes to try and make room! Now it's just uncomfortable but I'm a lil worried what it's going to feel like in few weeks! Agh! Haha oh well all worth it right?!

had a good day today! looked at two places to move into..one we liked and applied... cross your fingers for me!

also got a bag of clothes from a friend of a friend and there was some nice stuff in there.. more older clothes (some infant, but a lot of 12m and on) but hey i'll take anything! two jackets and a snow suit too!

and good-luck cridge!

ps. humidity where i live is brutal too and my feet have began to swell... ick!

Soulshaken - how CUTE is your little boy! :)

lilbean - nothing wrong with second hand clothes ... we've bought a lot of stuff off eBay for the boys/this little girl, all second hand but it looks brand new. Plus - they're not in it for long anyways as they're constantly growing. So why not save some money :) $2 for a batch of clothes is great!! :)

what's everyone doing today? I'm tempted to take the boys to Asda and buy them a paddling pool. Apparently, they're selling a family sized one for £7.50!!!!

there was just a shooting two streets from me. two dead, 6 injured. i hate this stuff :( :(
i dont live in a dangerous area per say but it still shakes me up. they cant find the shooters as of right now.. ugh.

anyways, anyone had to take off rings yet? my wedding rings still come off but i feel like they are the tiniest bit tighter.. may be the humidity too. i havent taken them off since my wedding day, i dont want too!!

Wonderful wetaher again, great for the open air concert later tonight :)

I have been back from the appt. pity the doctor was on holiday and (sicne yesterday) and had a stand in doctor which was a bit of a dof(doddering old fart) , he wasnt really at peace with the tech nology he knew how to do the ultrasound but wasnt that efficient on the controls , and he didnt know how to switch to 3d either . lol. good maybe the reason why the doc already had a 3d last week because it was earlier than told. in any case everything is good. My blood pressure is great :) (114/74) my weight had a slight jump (from 68 to 72kg so I should have more water (I know I never have enough..)

Soulshaken - your son is precious!! I'm sure you guys will have a great time :)

Wishful - that is terrifying!! I can't imagine. You guys take care of yourselves and stay safe. FX'd one of the other places you looked at comes through!

thank u! sadly another victim passed today. they are calling it a home invasion with masked men. i hope they find them soon. terrifying is right! :(

wishful - how scary! Crazy things are happening right now!

I had to take my wedding ring off a couple months ago - once it started getting really hot outside. I have a ring that's a size bigger that I've been wearing (hubby gives me grief that it's not the ring he gave me :haha:), but even that is starting to get tight the last week or so. :wacko: I started swelling really bad at 30 weeks with #1, but he was born in June, so with having to go through the entire summer with this one, I guess it's no wonder I'm swelling so early.

I took off my "original" ring ages ago, but I have a second set from our vow renewal that's too big. I wore them last pregnancy but they slip off now so if I have to I wear them if not I go with out. Yesterday at doctors appointment for my son I jumped on the scale and gained only 2 pounds the last time I weighed myself which is good considering! Not being in America over two years I went a little nuts at grocery store and for like a week I ate at sonic everyday :haha: I normally don't like sonic only for drinks but my sons pregnancy it's all I thought about so upon getting here I decided to get some ... And couldn't stop!! Thank god I have no car for another week cause I'm dying for some onion rings with ranch and a strawberry limeade...drools

I found on ob here really the only one that still had room in schedule first appointment August 3rd. Nervous about seeing him it seems no one here has anything good to say about the doctors! If all else fails I can go to Tucson 1-1.5 hours away but since our car is still in Germany and my husband may deploy AGAIN before baby is born it won't really be do able to go that far away. I've stopped spotting and muscles are feeling better after taking so much magnesium everyday.

I'm sooo uncomfortable everyday but since we don't have our car I'm walking everywhere and our furniture is not here so I was sleeping on a blow up mattress which was horrible so I bought a futon equally horrible. Can wait to have our stuff!!

I feel for you daddiesgift! We went camping over the weekend and one night on a blow-up mattress killed my back. I'm still trying to recover. :wacko:

Thankfully I haven't experienced any swelling at all... My rings still fit and come off with ease. I feel for you ladies who are experiencing it, though... especially in this heat! Hugs to you all b/c I know it's no fun.

Daddiesgift - Sonic is the devil! I have been craving cheese sticks and I drive past Sonic every day on my way home from work... it is so hard to keep driving!

I havent got any problem with my ring yet :).

By the way, Oh and me decided , :haha: after throwing 'life of Brian ' quotes around :haha: on the name for our daughter :).Let's see whether it stays on that , but it is pretty firm now. Also asked herself-- she was poking with her presumably buttock out on one side so oh could feel it clearly and felt her kick on the other side, so he asked for her to kick once fro disapproval and not for approval :haha:

Wishful - I don't think my rings will be on much longer, although I am scared to try and take them off in this humidity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->