***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

hey i see u all talking about eye colors. my dh has dark brown eyes and i have hazel/green eyes that change colors and my princess came out with blue eyes and kept them and stil to this day have blue eyes.(babies eye colors can change up until 6 months)

You never really know what baby will look like! My parents both have dark brown/black hair, brown and green eyes, I'm blonde with blue eyes, my brother has brown hair and blue eyes. I'm my mothers twin just a paler version.

My husband has blue eyes and white blonde hair till about 18, I have blue eyes and dirty/golden blonde and we has a RED headed blue eyed baby! He has my nose for sure which is odd cause only the women in my family have this nose. My husbands family say they look identical as babies but my family says same thing for me and him so who knows! There is really no one with red hair immediate to us, my husbands facial hair grows in red?

So we wonder what this babe will look like, I have a feeling brown hair my husband says blonde. How odd if it's another red head! I too worry what if this one is not as cute. I also kinda think they will be twins with different hair color lol.

Well he was Lucas Aidan but husband said he thinks Aidan is girly :wacko: so he's now Lucas Anthony ;)

Bumpy - my little guy has days that's are very chill and almost totally quiet and then days where I feel him almost every hour. I think by 28 weeks you should be able to notice more constant patterns but it's ok at this point to have quiet days. I've used my Doppler on a couple of quiet days to reassure myself, but you could call your midwife if you're concerned...

As far as the evolutionary dad thing...I think it is true but just of all babies, not first babies only. Humans are actually not monogamous naturally and our common evolutionary ancestors arent either, so the male ALWAYS needs to be reassured that the baby is theirs, lol. I definitely see more of the fathers in my friends babies and I swear one face shot of this little guy in our regular 2D ultrasound looked like DH!

Only three more months to find out :):):)

My son looked just like my oh when he was born, but as he grew up he started looking more like me. :) He has his dad's nose, cheeks and ears though!

Hope everyone is well :hugs: xx

I agree 326! I have a couple of days left until I'm in the double digits...

August will breeze by (as summer always does) and then it's just Sept/Oct for showers and final preparations! So crazy!

I am having a shower on Sept 22 and 30...one in my hometown for family and one in my current town for friends :)

Exiting times ahead!

On a less exciting note...my hip and pelvis has been so sore lately. I'm getting a massage Tuesday but that feels like forever away!!!!

My first baby looks just like me! So much that my mom calls her by my name all the time. Lol.
This is me with my first daughter
Kelsie and I.jpg
Here are my girls. Both have blue eyes but Adalynn has dark hair.
My girls2.jpg
Do you think the little one looks like me too?

Gaia - Have you tried a chiropractor yet? I've mentioned it several times, but I swear by it! Seeing one has done wonders for my hip/back/groin pain... it's still there but much more managable.

Ashley - both of your kiddos are super cute! And yes, I think they both look exactly like you! (the little one just has darker hair :))

Hair-colour wise it is going to be interesting on our side too. Oh's parents have very dark hair, and bloonde hair. (with Oh's aunts having blonde hair)
My parents have dark hair (black or close) and blonde respectively.
Oh's brothers have blonde, brown and very dark brown hair respectively(with oh being the very dark brown hair one)
my siblings have the same dark blonde hair colour as I have, but all three of us had very light blonde hair as kids.
Eye colour wise: my oh has dark slate - grey /green eyes, and I have grey water colour sort of eyes.
my side of the family all have grey or blue grey eyes.
Another interesting thing-- the kids and grandkids of my oh's brother looks very much like his side of the family. Where as we come from a family were maternal seems to be the stronger side by looks. (my brother is especially in the face the spitting image not of his father(he is in other attributes like physique and thinking) but of his maternal side uncle. it is amazing. Basically we are very much looking like our maternal generation.
Oh and feet, I am curious about that one too. M;any in my oh's family (all males at least) have a very high arched foot. Goes as far as his cousin once removed. not sure about the females in the family there aren't as many and I don't know them or their feet personally :haha:.

Am I in double digits? Someone told me I was!?
Eek if so!!
"Gender" private scan is a week away finally - I'm getting impatient!
I'm more impatient to find out my ELCS date, which is going to happen...I will be strong haha

Yay for double digits!!

My husband is Brazilian and has very dark eyes and black curly hair and I have blonde hair and blue eyes and when Dean was born he had blue eyes and black hair and how he has blonde curly hair and brown eyes haha you never know!!

I'm feeling a lot of pelvic pain lately which I did NOT have this early with my last pregnancy :( no swelling yet though! Fingers crossed!

Here's my 22 week bump!

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/e24199c8.jpg

here i am yesterday... sun in my eyes once again! i feel like i've stayed the same size for awhile...

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/janelletrevor/willows.jpg

Is Harry a similar age to Stephen? It is weird, I thought his speech was fine, his words are pretty clear - I mean he says 'copter' for 'helicopter' etc, but he isn't even 2 yet! I gave in and he had it to go to bed today, but other than that he hasn't had it all day - so really proud of him :)

No he's even older! He'll be 2 in September. I don't think I know better than the hv but I don't always trust everything they say ;) x

Ohhh random comment but I wish I lived anywhere but here, it's lonely!! I have no mama friends nearby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->