***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I had to take my ring off a looooong time ago. This heat is getting me these past couple weeks. I'm mostly inside but the little I am out my poor feet get swollen. I have to be careful because I had pre-eclampsia really bad with my first and was so ridiculously swollen. I do not want to go through that again...

Well, I failed my 1hr gtt and have to go in next week for a 3 hour test. Really hoping I pass that one. I'm also slightly anemic, so I have to start taking iron sups.

Here's a pic of my little ninja at 24w2d. This pic melts my heart. :cloud9: Dh doesn't like it because of all the creepy 3D distortions, but it's my favorite so far.

Attachments

• IMG_1759.jpg
    IMG_1759.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
I can see such a resemblance between your eldest and this little bubba! :)

Really Charliekeys? I feel like they look so different on u/s, but then again, I didn't have a 3D u/s with my 10yr old. I know it's an irrational fear, but I worry that this baby won't be as cute as #1. I do have to admit that they have the same nose for sure!! :)

I constantly think about what baby will look like! This is my first, so I don't have anything to compare him too, but I'm so curious to see whose genes are more dominant. I hope he's a good mix of me and DH, I think we both have some great qualities to share.... but I pray he gets my nose and DH's feet :haha:

ha ha I'm so curious to meet bubs too and see what they look like and what they're personality is like...but i want my feet and my OH's nose!

Cridge that's amazing pic, i try to visualise what's kicking me and find it hard but that photo is lovely, you can really see some features.

Yes definitely Cridge!! They do look alike! :)

Both boys look more like their Daddy's side ... MIL keeps saying how they're the spitting image of her and her sister when they were younger, BUT, Stephen is identical to his Daddy and Henry is like my SIL. They both have my nose though which is good cause it's like a little button nose rather than the weird wilson noses :haha: ... They're both blonde and blue eyed .. so she will be blue eyed but hoping she's blonde too :)

Awe, Charlie! That's too cute :) Both of your boys are precious! DH and I were both blonde hair, blue eyed babies so I'm sure DS will be the same. They say if both parents have blue eyes there is no way for the child to have anything but blue, but if one or both of the parents have brown (or any other color) the child could have any variation in between... I'm curious to see if that's true!

Brown seems to be more dominant than blue though ... is that true??

AWw thank you :) I think so too! Can't believe my youngest in 1 in a couple of weeks!! They grow up tooooooo fast :hugs:

Ah blonde haired blue eyed babies, so cute! Again total opposite to both of you as my OH is Sri Lankan so obviously has dark hair and eyes, whereas I've brown hair and green eyes...bubs will have dark hair for sure, and probably brown eyes as brown eyes trump everything but I'd love bubs to have my eyes,...the one thing I'm almost certain of is bubs will have thick hair as we both have VERY thick hair as do all 4 grandparents...i think bubs may come out with what will look like a wig!!!

Awww, lovely pic Cridge!! :)

My oh has dark hair and eyes, I had blonde hair all my life until I dyed it and blue eyes. Our son has blonde hair and blue eyes like me and looks a lot like me as a kid. This little one looks a lot like her big brother going by her 3d pics, so I wonder if she'll be a blondie too :) xx

I have dark brown hair and blue eyes... DH has blonde/blue.
DD is also blonde/blue and looks a lot like DH (but with my shape of eyes).
Can't wait to see this little one!
Also, I've heard that 1st babies often look like their father (more than the mother), so that daddy will bond with baby. I wonder if that's true? hmmm...

just a quick question....i seem to notice a reduction in movement for past 2 days...its happened before and baby started kicking vigorously again but i'm getting freaked out now that baby seems to be back on silent mode again for past 2 days...is this normal?? is such reduction of movement for a few days normal?

why oh why does a tiny little thing in ur tummy have so much power to freak u out completely:wacko:

my bub is quiet some days (today actually)

i hope my bub gets my DHs lovely blue eyes.. my eyes are weird and change colors lol

i had a migraine all day today.. they are backkk :(

Janna - I've also heard that? It's evolution apparently, as mother's know their baby's are theirs, whereas Dad's always have that uncertainty - therefore, nature made it so baby's look like their Dad to remove doubt of paternity :shrug:

Where does the body know that it is the first baby :haha:
it is all up to chance.
Also in colours of eyes etc: you have to remember that you only know the phenotype not the genotype. (aka just because someone has brown eyes doesnt mean that he hasnt got any blue eyes genes . ) same with hair too.

Bumpy they say it's normal up until about 28 weeks then they should be in a routine sort of thing, but I've heard of quiet babies after that point too.

If you are worried please don't hesitate to call your doctor or midwife! I am sure bub is fine though :flower: xoxo

I was my father's first (and only) child, and our baby/toddler pictures are identical! I was the spitting image of him, thankfully I have since grown out of that :) No offense, dad, but I like looking like a girl! I do have my mother's mouth though - it's a blessing and a curse :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->