***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hey ladies, hows everyone doing? I stepped on my scale yesterday and realized I've gained about 20 pounds so far! Is this normal?

I took in two medium sized bags - one for baby and one for me. I also didn't take in too much either - just 3 sleepsuits, 3 vests, 8 nappies, 1 packet of wet wipes .. urm, think that was it for baby :shrug: I only did this last year as well :haha:

In mine I had - those disposable knickers, 2 sets of Pjs, labour clothes, makeup, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, breast pads, food, drinks, 2 bras, hair band, shower stuff, towel, going home clothes, maternity pads (2 packets just incase), a book (not that you get a chance!) ... things like that

ooh phone charger!

Oh my word, hospital bags?! I've only just gotten pregnant!! Haven't I?!

Hi F&C
Are you still taking orders for the current seasons range of kite clothing?

Hi lovely, I'm going to send the order off after a week so there's still time. x

Fab, Will be sorting through her clothes tomorrow to see what I have and what I still need and hopefully get an order sorted before the end of the week for you.
I have also forwarded the details to my mom as she loves the stuff I got from you last time.

You ladies are making me really want to do the NCT classes! I might havE another look at them an have a chat with OH about the cost! Xoxo

NCT antenatal classes are amazing. You meet loads of people having babies the same time as you. But also NCT is far more than just antenatal - most local branches run postnatal groups, and groups for parents and babies, and groups for parents and toddlers. I've got quite involved with my local group since having my first baby and it's a good way to meet new people, get out on trips, go for coffee etc. I DEFINITELY recommend.

Well I did check out the antenatal classes in my area this afternoon but unfortunately they all run on a saturday afternoon and my OH wouldn't be able to attend so I guess I'll wait til baby comes along and have a look at baby groups xxx

Sharon usually they can suggest alternative groups near to you as the same thing happened to my NCT friend. x

Okay thanks I'll maybe drop them an email. They do have one to one classes for you and your partner but I suppose that defeats the whole object of meeting people! Xoxo

This baby is being EVIL tonight .... this heartburn is horrible - like really really horrible tonight :(

Thanks F&C, I've just realised they do 90% discount for students, at that price it'd be even worth me going alone if there are no classes OH can't attend!

I've sent an enquiry so will let you know how I get on :happydance:

hope everyone had a good weekend. my sciatica was terrible all weekend.. worse then usual which i didnt think was possible! but i also have a cramp/ pinched nerve in my right hand? never had this before and it is painful!! anyone else? thinking maybe theres something going on in my neck or shoulder and its radiating down my arm? ugh i dont know but its a pain! ouchh

babyfeva - I've gained about 16 pounds, so I'm right there with you.

Has anyone in the US pre-registered at their hospital yet? I asked my doc when I should be doing that and she said about now, and gave me a packet for the hospital. It still seems a bit early to be doing that. :shrug:

I gained 13 kg so far. (yes kg) I only know that it is 32 German pounds( 1 German pound = 500 g) I think a US american pound is slightly less about 420 g? Can't remember, I know a british pound weight is about 450 g.

I've put on about 10-12lbs, but fully expect to pack a whole pile more on in third tri :haha:

I the same as you boofle, about 12lbs - expecting to gain a lot more as the baby starts piling on the pounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->