***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

lilbeanhoping - you're way ahead of the game!! Must feel nice to have so much accompished already :) We're registered at Babies R Us, but still have so much left to do.

wishful - I admire you're ability to rise above... I'm sure I would have given her a piece of my mind. Regardless, I've seen your pictures and you're precious! I'm glad you're not letting the comments/stares get to you!

Thank you everyone! :)

Sorry about the rude stares and comments. You are strong for just smiling and walking. I have a hard time NOT saying something to people when they do that to me. So, good job!

What week does 3rd trimester start??

thanks ladies!! and thats terrible about the looks because your husband is Asian... it breaks my heart :(... they are probably just jealous at how beautiful your baby is destined to be!! :)

my doctor says the beginning of week 27 is third tri! could be different for others?

What a doll Ashley!! So cute! IMO, 3rd tri starts once you hit 26 weeks. Officially, if you're counting days, it's 26w3d...that's why some say 26 weeks and others say 27 weeks. So congrats on being in the 3rd tri!!! I feel like 2nd tri is so long - I can't believe I'm finally nearing the end!

According to my trusty iPhone app (hehe! I don't know what I'd do without it!), the 3rd trimester does begin at week 27! :)

Thank you! So I'm basically there or almost there! Crazy! It seems like it has taken forever to get here but at the same time I can't believe that its here! I really can't believe in about 3 months I will be a mom of 3 girls!

eeeeek So some of us november mummy's will be moving over to 3rd tri soon!!!!

I had a peek the other day and it's all labour stories and 'Is this it' - SCARY!

Charlie - I know what you mean! We're definitely in forum limbo right now... can't really relate too much on the 2nd tri boards, and 3rd tri is all about labor!

I still have 4 weeks before I hit 3rd tri... right now I'm looking forward to next Wednesday, which will be my v-day!! :)

It was the same as 1st tri though .. it was all feeling sick, just finding out you were pregnant and early scans, but 2nd tri was all 16 week checkups and 20 week scans.

We need an inbetween section lol

You're right Charlie! There should be inbetween sections :)

Sorry about the rude comments and stares :( Some guy actually called me fat in the street the other day!!!

Yay for 3rd tri - I def feel like an inbetweener! XXX

Ashley- your baby looks so beautiful. I want to get a scan. What is better a 3D or 4D?

Lol, this 3D and 4D nonsense drives me nuts. Silly marketing, there's no such thing as the fourth dimension haha. 4D IS 3D!

Sorry just couldn't hold back!

3D is the scan...There is no 4D but the coolest thing about the 3D scan for me is when you can actually see the baby moving while its in the 3D mode. It's really neat! :)

That's what "4D" is... 3D is a still picture, and 4D is with motion. Same thing, but since technology is now able to do a live action 3D, they decided to call it 4D. :shrug:

Lol, pretty sure my plain old 2D was live motion too! Who knows...

Sorry about the rude comments and stares :( Some guy actually called me fat in the street the other day!!!

Yay for 3rd tri - I def feel like an inbetweener! XXX

what is wrong with people?!?! so sorry hun.. people like that are just miserable in their own lives... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->