***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I'm finishing work at 31 weeks, and hopefully won't have to return :thumbup: But if I do, it will be one or two days a week from next October x

oh that sounds harsh. Send some teachers here teachers are always looked for here. (especially physics and other sciences, because most ones are getting pensioned. Here you are an employee of your state, and thus you are pretty safe from unemployment , especially if you are a civil servant.

Morning ladies

Nearly 27 weeks bumpy

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwODAxLTAxMTUwLmpwZw-1.jpg

Anyone else started to feel really hot all the time? My body temperature has definately jumped up the past few days!

xxx

Love the bump Boofle!! Lovely neat bump there!!

As for temp rise - mine definitely rose last week when we were in Paris - but then again it could well have been the heat wave we walked into!
But on a more serious note I am definitely warmer than usual and DF is sooo complaining. I'm always opening windows and he tries to close them complaining its cold! Some nights I strip down to sleep! Just to hot to wear anything these days!
Just dont invite anyone for a sleep over here! :rofl:

well I am always (since the start) feeling a lot warmer than my oh. He is always complaining about the cold when it is about 20 degrees and I think it is the perfect temperature :haha:

i feel hot all the time, but i also live in a hot and humid city.
every summer is brutal but i never complain.. never see the point as everyone else is suffering.. and saying it out loud sometimes makes it worse i feel... BUT this summer? HECK NO I COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME HAHA. i mention atleast once an hour how hot i am and how i cant wait until fall... my husband use to say he was sorry and try and cool me down but now he's like "i know hun" before i even finish the sentence :haha: :winkwink:

I was feeling really hot yesterday. I walked around the house in my undies all day until I had to leave the house :) My husband still feels more hot than me. He's always been that way.

Gorgeous bump Boofle!! Jealous at how lovely it is! :)

Temperature .. yes and I HATE being hot :( Especially, as pregnancy always makes my feet hot .. and that's one thing i just can't stand :(

Great bump, boofle!!

I am always hot it seems... It's been over 100 degrees here for the last 2 weeks, so our AC is usually set on 69 when we're home... however, the last few nights I've had it down to 66 (and honestly could have gone lower as I am still hot). DH is being a sport and wrapping up in thick blankets without complaining :)

oh looks like a thunderstorm is coming up here.

Thanks lovelies.....and Charlie, I hear you on the hot feet!!!! I used to always have freezing cold feet, but now, come bedtime, they are burning, burning hot which drives me nuts! xxx

Do you find you just can't sleep with hot feet ... It's horrible lol!

Also - is anyone sweating more? I literally walk across the road and my face is dripping with sweat. What is that about? :shrug:

hm I also tend to have warmer feet than usual which is great because I use to have cold feet :haha:

I'm always boiling at the moment, so I'm really glad the weather is cool here. I get really red in the face and look like a lobster :haha: xx

definitely been more hot. I'm usually the one with at least the sheet on at night but dh and I have swapped roles and now I sleep on top of all the bedding and he's all covered up. :wacko:

I think I've started feeling braxton hicks today. I get a certain nausea feeling with af cramps, and I've felt that a couple of times today and I believe my belly has tightened at the same time...although it usually feels hard, so I'm not 100% sure they were definitely braxton hicks. I thought it was a little early to start feeling those, but dr. google says it's normal to be feeling them now. :shrug:

i got my first braxton hicks at 20 weeks. i was so nervous. weirdly enough i havent gotten them since week 21 and i am headed to week 26 this weekend. i am thinking it was a combo of heat plus not enough water.. it was 98 degrees and humid that day.

but you are correct.. they are completely normal at this stage!!

Oooh. I learned you aren't hot until you've had magnesium ala IV. I'm a sauna!!

doing a little online shopping... should i be getting blackout curtains for nursery?? i know that babys room is going to be pretty sunny from what i saw of it (moving in a few weeks).

and happy weekend all!

Our nursery is also pretty sunny... We're just doing regular curtains though. I want baby to be able to nap in any environment so that when we travel or are out and about, he won't be so used to a dark room that he can't sleep. This is just my opinion on it though, as a first time mom I don't have any prior experience to share.

We don't use blackout curtains here, but if I feel its too sunny in the room, I will put an extra blanket over the window to block out some of the light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->