***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

gaiagirl - definitely! I drink a TON of water, and that doesn't seem to help me. Try lots of apples - that seems to do the trick for me.

I am totally constipated AND gassy!! Quite the combo, huh?? :)

Cridge- any update??

Yes! Thanks for asking! I'm so happy right now! I realized :dohh: that my u/s with my son was actually 5w6d and my hcg was probably around 10,000. I had thought that the u/s with him was exactly 5w2d, which is what I was yesterday, so I fully expected to see the same thing on screen. I also expected an hcg count of around 3000 yesterday.

Well, my hcg came back as 3174 with a doubling time of 46.81 hours, which is down from my last check (50.something hours)! Once I realized that yesterday's u/s was 4 days earlier than what I expected to see, I have no problems with what I saw on screen!

Things seem to be progressing well and I'm excited for another u/s next Friday!! I can't believe I caused so much stress for me and dh because I had my dates off. :dohh:

I'm so happy that things are going well!

I have 8 days until my scan, and now I'm starting to really worry if something isn't going the way it should. I mean, minus my somewhat sore bb's and constipation, and being a bit more tired than normal, I've got nothing!!

I need to get my mind off of it! Each day feels like a YEAR!

Yes! Thanks for asking! I'm so happy right now! I realized :dohh: that my u/s with my son was actually 5w6d and my hcg was probably around 10,000. I had thought that the u/s with him was exactly 5w2d, which is what I was yesterday, so I fully expected to see the same thing on screen. I also expected an hcg count of around 3000 yesterday.

Well, my hcg came back as 3174 with a doubling time of 46.81 hours, which is down from my last check (50.something hours)! Once I realized that yesterday's u/s was 4 days earlier than what I expected to see, I have no problems with what I saw on screen!

Things seem to be progressing well and I'm excited for another u/s next Friday!! I can't believe I caused so much stress for me and dh because I had my dates off. :dohh:

I'm so happy to hear this!!!! Yay yay yay yaaaayyyy!!!!:happydance:

i have convinced myself something is wrong. every post i see with people saying they have no symptoms they always have atleast something, somewhat sore nipples, little nausea etc. i have nothingg. i honestly feel much better now then before i found out. i am searching for anything and theres nothing.

i dont even want to go to my scan which is still 5 weeks away...

So sorry for the losses, pregnancy is really a very vulnerable thing to put yourself through. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the advice! I have been doing all of those things, but I will step it up even more. Today is a bit better, so hopefully I can get it under control!

So, have many of you ladies told very close friends? I will be 6 weeks Monday (or already am depending how you date it) and our closest friends are coming over tonight. I haven't seen them since the day after we found out and we didn't tell them because we weren't ready. However, I think tonight we will and I am so nervous! I would talk to my friend about a loss if that happened, but it still freaks me out when I share the news.

Have you all told many people? How many weeks until you feel comfortable sharing with close friends/family?

PS Took another test today and the test line was insanely dark immediately and WAY darker than the control, lol.

Hi gaiagirl -
I've told a few people at work but that was only because I had to - I have some rather vunerable chn in my class and needed the support of my assistances and deputy head.
Other than them, its on a need to know basis.
I would be very happy to tell my in-laws yesterday - they are lovely and really laid back. Mother-in-law had a really late miscarriage with twins - I think she was almost 7 months. But that was back in the early 70's.
My mother on the other hand - is an emotion wreck!!! She will just get sooooo over excited and want to tell the entire world - whether she knows someone or not they will be told!! I wouldnt mind telling my dad either - he will be so proud to be a granddad again!
I also cant tell more people at work at the mo as we have just heard that there needs to be a redundancy before the end of the school year.
So for those reasons I might even have to wait till about 14 weeks before saying to anyone else.

Oh I also did another test this morning - IC 2nd line came up super dark even before the test line showed up and the CD digi - showed a result within a minute. Last week I had to wait for about 3 minutes to get how many weeks. Pregnant came up within a minute last week.

Im sure over here if you book a private scan they dont do it until you are 6/7 weeks
Fot the ladies having no symptoms, please do not worry everyone is different
With my other 2 I had sore boobies, this time nothing
The other 2 I felt a bit off (no sickness), this time the same but only twice so far

Great news cridge :happydance:

We have told close family so far. We will only tell people that we would be comfortable sharing news of a loss with.

i have convinced myself something is wrong. every post i see with people saying they have no symptoms they always have atleast something, somewhat sore nipples, little nausea etc. i have nothingg. i honestly feel much better now then before i found out. i am searching for anything and theres nothing.

i dont even want to go to my scan which is still 5 weeks away...

Wishful--I am spazzing myself out today too! I went to the potty last night in the middle of the night and noticed the slightest spec of orange and for sure thought I am miscarrying. I checked this morning and nothing yet. Then I was thinking I don't really feel crampy anymore and I don't seem to notice that dizziness feeling I had anymore either. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :wacko:

So for the past 24 hours I have had the craziest lower abdomen pain/cramps on and off. No spotting at all, but it still freaks me out! It effected my sleep quality and definitely woke me up so it's pretty painful, although not unbearable.

From what ive read it is probably uterine stretching, but it is stressing me out! I guess it could be from constipation but I did manage to go twice yesterday.

Anyone else had this!?

I have had cramping and lower back pain for over two weeks now. It comes and goes, but is pretty consistent. No bleeding, though. I wake up every night around 3 b/c of it and can't get to bed so it has to be strong enough.

Speaking of symptoms, other than the cramping, most of my other symptoms have gone away today. I mean I'm tired, but that's because I was up all night and woke up early. I read somewhere that symptoms will just come and go so I am hoping that that is the case.

How is everyone today? I just wanted to say a year ago today i got my :bfp: i cant believe its been a year..

I have had cramping and lower back pain for over two weeks now. It comes and goes, but is pretty consistent. No bleeding, though. I wake up every night around 3 b/c of it and can't get to bed so it has to be strong enough.

Speaking of symptoms, other than the cramping, most of my other symptoms have gone away today. I mean I'm tired, but that's because I was up all night and woke up early. I read somewhere that symptoms will just come and go so I am hoping that that is the case.

I'm glad to know symptoms can come and go and that is completely normal! I'm so much of a worrier! Today I've felt the cramps again then they go away for a bit. I never ever thought that trying to have a baby would be so stressful!

Name(just first)? Heidi
How old are you? turned 34 the day I got my BFP!
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 11/10/2012, based on LMP
What # child is this for you? #4
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? girl
Are you finding out the gender? Yes
How many months were you TTC? We tried for a couple months last summer and then just went to NTNP, and surprise!

Name(just first)? Heather

How old are you? 21
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 8th. From my lmp
What # child is this for you? Baby number 1!
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I feel like it's a girl.
Are you finding out the gender? Yes.
How many months were you TTC? 2.

So for the past 24 hours I have had the craziest lower abdomen pain/cramps on and off. No spotting at all, but it still freaks me out! It effected my sleep quality and definitely woke me up so it's pretty painful, although not unbearable.

From what ive read it is probably uterine stretching, but it is stressing me out! I guess it could be from constipation but I did manage to go twice yesterday.

Anyone else had this!?

yep...i have had it.....continuous dull pains on some days and sharp stabbing pain on 2 days.....no bleeds tho.........spoke to my FS about it and he did not seem too concerned....u should be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->