***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Happ ybirthday boofs,. for some reason i thought your bday was 7/7 but that I guess was a different forum member :)

Congrats on the girlie bethan and happy birthday boofle!!

i FINALLY was able to catch up on all the posts! It seems like everytime I open the computer my DS slams the keyboard until I give up... he loves technology so much he just wants to watch silly cartoons or slam the keys and by the end of the day i'm too tired to do anything but pick up the house and go to bed haha

Definitely feeling the heat more! And I'm getting at least 5 braxton hicks a DAY now! It's a little uncomfortable because it makes my entire stomach get so tight and then I'm short of breath and then I have to pee! haha I remember them being like this with my DS but I don't remember them being this early. So i'm just trying to drink as much water as possible and rest when I can

Happy birthday Boof!

My son is being a nightmare and not going off to sleep without a fight so I'm currently sat in his room until he gives in! Wish me luck :s

Congratulations on another girl, Beth!

Happy Birthday, boofle!

I went for my glucose test yesterday and they were so unorganized! Two nurses got into it as to whether or not I could actually do the test at 23w2d (supposed to be 24 weeks I guess??) and now I have to go back next week to have it done. Blah! I was really hoping to get it out of the way.

sorry MRS! that does seem like a mess.. esp. because we all dread it, so to go in and then have to return sucks! still havent had mine and i am 26 weeks?! maybe my dr will forget :winkwink: jk i know it's important!!

and a big happy birthday to boofle (fellow leo here!) and congrats beth!

happy birthday boofle! my b-day is next week and i am already picturing the cake :haha:

Nom nom nom to cake :dance: Back to work for me tomorrow - only 20 working days left and then I am on maternity leave....can't wait!!

xxx

Happy Birthday Boofle!

Congrats Beth!

Happy V-Day to me! Yippy! I can not believe I only have 16 weeks left till my due date..so much to do and adding another baby to our one baby family is freaking me out!! Especially since my sons sleep has been off this week I have NO idea how I am going to keep up with two kids who dont sleep through the night.

Had my first Ob appointment here on Friday, it was okay nothing too exciting. Doctor seemed nice so thats all that really matters. No birth planning here, over ratted to me :winkwink: this time Im going in, getting an epidural STAT, and pushing when they tell me to i need to push. As long as baby arrives safely I dont care about anything else. Going to hopefully tour the labor and delivery ward tonight.

Since Ive been doing everything from my phone here are some picture uploads I missed :thumbup: A tshirt we bought Lucas, hard to find "little brother" outfits, harder still to find "big brother" ones! Then a picture of our lo Dominic playing in yard a few days ago :kiss: and my bump. I feel like ive really gotten bigger the last two weeks, a lot bigger at this point with #2 than #1 :shrug:

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
  • rawr.jpg
    rawr.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 23week.jpg
    23week.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies,

I think we have finally settled on a name for our Little Speckle! Danika Carys Gasson.
There is still loads of time before she is due so we migt change her name between now and then. :shrug:

Happy V Day, daddiesgift!!

And love the name Skweek!!

Happy V-day Daddiesgift!! :)

and lOVE the name Skweek!!

I have no energy to cook tonight, so ordering thai takeout - cost a frigging fortune!

same for me I am still looking at what to have- take out or nothing at all mhhh.

I'm ready for my baby now! Does that sound awful? Of course I don't want them to be born this early but I just feel SO ready to meet her!
I'm getting painfully impatient and don't watch any of the midwife/OBEM programmes 'cause it makes me jealous haha!
x

I feel the same Beth!! Then when I get braxton hicks I'm like noooooo we don't want to see you yet :haha:

I never had them until this pregnancy... not sure if that's a good thing or not? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->