***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I don't want to pay for blackout curtains, lol. The baby costs are quickly adding up and I am starting to get a bit concerned about the fall!

I am not sure what we will do about curtains, but I guess since baby won't be sleeping in there for the first little while there is no rush...

I'm having another perfect girl to match my Jessamy :) exactly what I wanted :D!

Nesting over here!! I've just washed more of her clothes, put the car seat cover in the wash, changed all the bed sheets, sorted the boys room out (finally! They're at MILs so had the time to do it), 3 loads of washing up, now about to finish the kitchen, clean the lounge and sort our bedroom out. Bathroom can wait until tomorrow :) :)

Oh and need to iron ..

yeah bring it over ... might take a while as my ironing pile is HUGE :haha:

my ironing board has been up since Tuesday morning. Maybe I should get off here and get my ironing done!

I built the units I bought for the new one, they're already full and I haven't bought anything - they're so much smaller than I imagined plus I can reuse so much stuff now! Still annoyed though - gotta get SOME new stuff for the tiny one :D!

I don't want to pay for blackout curtains, lol. The baby costs are quickly adding up and I am starting to get a bit concerned about the fall!

I am not sure what we will do about curtains, but I guess since baby won't be sleeping in there for the first little while there is no rush...

so true! my DH was like i dont want you to buy curtains and then want the darkened ones though because then more money with buying two sets. so i bought the dark ones tonight. i am going to have him nap etc in his bedroom from the beginning so i guess it will work out!
thanks ladies!

double digits!!! so excited

unfortantly i was out shopping today and came very close to passing out. i didnt feel dizzy in my head but my legs became SO heavy and felt like lead, which in turn made my upper half feel "off" and i was leaning against the damn aisle. i called DH and thankfully he was a minute away and took me home. no way i wanted to drive. since then my legs are a bit lighter but the cramps are pretty bad :/ hope everything is okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKeys
Have you got any names for her that you like?
She's called Kitty Rosa

What a beautiful name! Congratulations x

Afternoon lovelies!

It's my birthday today - so just having a chill after our hypno class before I have to go and get ready for going out for dinner tonight :thumbup: Looking forward to a nice steak and an indulgent pud!

Congrats on the baby girl Beth :kiss:

:cake:Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Boofle, Happy birthday to you!!
Hope you have a fab day and are spoilt rotten!!:cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->