***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Happy V day Daddiesgift! Lovely bump and your little man is so cute! :)

Love the girly names too, they're beautiful! xx

I feel like I didn't have BH until later in my last pregnancy but MAN do I not miss them! I've been feeling like I'm 9 months pregnant already and I have 3 months left haha oh gees... I am starting to get really excited to meet this little guy though :)

Happy birthday Boofle!! We have the same birthday!!

Mrs. - the 1hr. glucose test is usually done at 28 weeks. I had mine done at 24 weeks because I was on metformin (a diabetic drug... I'm pre diabetic) and my doc weaned me off. The receptionist took a minute for me to convince that it was okay I had it at 24 weeks, so I can understand why yours gave you a hard time too. GL with it!

Wishful - were you having leg or uterine cramps? I hope everything is okay. I've been very light headed this pregnancy. I find I can't stand for too long or I start to feel like I'm about to pass out. It's really annoying.

i had leg cramps but nothing i my belly or pelvic area THAK GOD or i would be so upset. i feel pretty tired and dont want to be out of the house for long stretches of time now because i do get dizzy :/

i want to meet my little bub so bad!! i keep saying "i cant wait to meet you" but then quickly i'm like "buttt stay where you are for ATLEAST 10 more weeks" lol. cant believe i am 26 weeks.. last week of 2nd tri!!!

Yup - so urine, bump measuring, listening in to bubs, and possibly bloods once I've spoken to her about them. Not having the GTT for sure, but it's meant to be time for a full blood count and antibodies possibly as well

I don't think I'm seeing midwife again 'til 14th? I'm not sure! She's a combination of absolutely brilliant and completely terrifying as she's been doing it for over 25 years so knows everything and isn't afraid to say so!
The dreaded VBAC appointment and GTT are this week...on the same day which is nice!

Made it to V Day but on hospital bedrest. I am really achy and tired and want to take a shower right now. I've also decided I hate all medications because everything has a side effect and I hate side effects.

I have now booked my antenatal classes. What did it say in the mail- we feel free to send you some more information material.
I scroll down and I see 9 attachments to the mail. :rofl: all about other stuff they offer .

WTB - massive hugs :hugs: Have they got you in hospital or at home?

xxx

Hospital. Supposedly until the girls are here. I'm stable as far as carrying them for now, I am just crazy head and neck achey. Lovely meds keep the girls cooking but I'm not loving it tonight.

Aw Massive hugs and positive vibes to you tonight :hugs:

Is anyone experiencing there fingers getting numb? Everytime I wake up in the mornings my right hand is usually numb...

boofle- is it due to poor blood circulation or my job?

Carpal tunnel is common in pregnancy due to the extra weight and blood volume we all carry around. Supposedly it gets better after you have your LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->