***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

So i had my 6 week scan on Sunday.....FS could see a tiny fetal pole and slight flutter of heartbeat (he's not too sure about the heartbeat as yet)

He has prescribed HCG 5000 shots twice a week and scan again after 7 days i.e. 7th week........I am a little upset about the HCG shots coz he has not tested my HCG levels for past 10 days and still is prescribing additional HCG....i really want this to go the most natural way as possible but he just keeps pumping me with medication:cry:

Does anyone feel the same as me on this topic or am i being unreasonable?? I just wish he would call me back in 2 weeks time instead of 1 week for the scan coz it really is too early to see a heartbeat right??

I feel so sick :( I have my first driving lesson this morning too which is not good as my lovely little toddler has been up since 5 :sleep:

Name(just first)? Heather

How old are you? 21
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 8th. From my lmp
What # child is this for you? Baby number 1!
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I feel like it's a girl.
Are you finding out the gender? Yes.
How many months were you TTC? 2.

Welcome to the sparklers xxx

hi ladies hope we are all well,
i had to change my doctors app from wed to today as i went to the toilet yesterday morning and when i wiped there was brown discharge its not happened again since and ive not really had much pain just the odd cramp here and there so hoping the doctor will refer me for an early scan to make sure everything is hopefully ok, im terrified but trying to stay positive x

hi ladies hope we are all well,
i had to change my doctors app from wed to today as i went to the toilet yesterday morning and when i wiped there was brown discharge its not happened again since and ive not really had much pain just the odd cramp here and there so hoping the doctor will refer me for an early scan to make sure everything is hopefully ok, im terrified but trying to stay positive x

Try not to worry, a little brown blood can be normal :hugs: Hope the doc can help xxx

Name(just first)?
Sarah

How old are you?

Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date?
12th by ov guess 6th by stupid docs workings

What # child is this for you?
2nd

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
Girl

Are you finding out the gender?
Yes

How many months were you TTC?
Wasnt really told only ivf for us so after birth of daughter we just didnt use contraception.

Name(just first)?morri
How old are you?26
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?16th different calculators using my ov date.(my LMP would set me at 5 weeks 5 ..)
What # child is this for you? 1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? boy
Are you finding out the gender?yes
How many months were you TTC?
ntnp 4 ttc 12

bumpyyride - I agree with you. I would try to stay as non-medicated as possible. But if your doc thinks it's for the best, then hopefully he's right. Do you think he hasn't taken your blood hcg because of the shots? I would guess it wouldn't be accurate. Was your original blood hcg really low and that's why you're getting the shots?

As far as maybe seeing the hb at 6w1d, that's perfectly normal. I think if you saw any flutter at all that's pretty early, so I wouldn't be worried about it at all! By next week you should definitely be able to see a hb though.

Btw , I spoke to my oh and said we# won't tell any body yet alright?
My oh mere hours later phoning his best buddy for watching the 6 nations rugby told him straight away- the same with his 2 work colleagues that were at the rugby watching.
and he phoned his parents on skype and told them already too. :rofl:

Welcome to the Sparklers!! If anyone has any appts/scans booked let me kno and ill add them to the front page!!

Btw , I spoke to my oh and said we# won't tell any body yet alright?
My oh mere hours later phoning his best buddy for watching the 6 nations rugby told him straight away- the same with his 2 work colleagues that were at the rugby watching.
and he phoned his parents on skype and told them already too. :rofl:

Awww he's all excited :lol: I love it when men get excited over babies and pregnancy

Mine is still ignoring the fact :growlmad:

aw shame.

I just made my first appointment too, it is on friday :D (16/03)

CAValleygirl ur scan is the day my baby girl is 4 months.. updated all the dates!!

Hi,
My booking in appointment with the midwife is Apirl 10th. Still need to call to make an appointment for the 6 week scan. Will most likely be booking that on Wednesday. Will let you know when that scan is.

back from the doctors shes booked me in for an early scan this wed 14th i should be 6+5 going due to brown discharge yesterday morning and 2 previous MMC's , wish me luck :/ xx

Evenig ladies! Hope your all well,
all the cramping type pains are all normal so please ty not to worry

Welcome newbies!!

I am full of cold :( and I mean full of it - it doesnt normally affect me but I guess being preggers and having 2 kids is taking its toll haha

bumpyyride - I agree with you. I would try to stay as non-medicated as possible. But if your doc thinks it's for the best, then hopefully he's right. Do you think he hasn't taken your blood hcg because of the shots? I would guess it wouldn't be accurate. Was your original blood hcg really low and that's why you're getting the shots?

As far as maybe seeing the hb at 6w1d, that's perfectly normal. I think if you saw any flutter at all that's pretty early, so I wouldn't be worried about it at all! By next week you should definitely be able to see a hb though.

hey Cridge...he did take blood for hcg twice before....it was 261.98 at 12 dpo and 1578 at 16 dpo (1st march).......he said that it was ok when he saw the results.....that's it...no more blood work post this....just scans at 5 week (showing gestational sac) and at 6 week. He could have tested for hcg before giving the shots.....i just hope i get to see the hb next sunday (7 week scan)

Oh and he even prescribed me baby asprin...any clue why? I have no idea why i need baby asprin now?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->