***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I've noticed girls that our front page isn't being updated - if anyone wants to do what we did before listing appointments and scans, then just post dates here and I will update :thumbup:

Forgot to say I got my blood test results back yesterday - full blood count/iron levels fine and no blood group antibodies :thumbup:

xxx

fab boofle.

Dont have my appointment with me now so will let you know as soon as I have my diary with me.
I think my next MW appointment is August 28th but will double check.

I do have a growth scan this Wednesday, 15th August.

Yaaay Beth!! :)

Boofle - it seems really odd to see you have a 32 week appt up! Gosh ... we're getting close to 30 weeks now!!!

My next appointment is August 29th..not sure Ill be able to make it though :nope: we dont have our car yet and I dont see it coming by then so I would have to take a REALLY expensive taxi and take my son since husband went back to work or try and see if there is a bus to take..eh Idk I may just skip it. They told me anyways Ill just be coming to be weighed, hear heart beat and check blood pressure. I can do all that at home :winkwink:

Anyone else starving all the time or having cravings? Mine is apple pie!! Ive been eating a pie every three days by myself :blush: but I make them myself so they are a little healthy. As healthy as pie can be :haha: My back pain and braxton hicks have been acting up as well which is odd cause Ive never really had braxton hicks before! But for sure now I can feel it.

cant believe i am in third tri!! nuts! i have all my appointments booked until my due date.. it was weird to write them on the calender. cant believe i will be 30 weeks at the next one!!!

I have got my 28 weeks appt next week on friday.
Hope I havent gained too much weight because I have been rather free with the amounts I had to eat recently, but most of it was moderately healhty, so I didnt have any junk food. :).
Just a lot of dark bread with sugarbeet syrup.(it has sugar in it sure, but it one portion of it has already 2/3 of the daily recommended magnesium in it as well a lot of iron and even folic acid too so i had about a dozen slices of dark bread (German bread that isnt fluffy) with that syrup on it , and lots of (plain)yoghurt too. and I had Indian the other night- take away although the price was a bit steep(but their portions are massive so it is worth it) They do such a lovely mint-yoghurt sauce mhhhh.

Happy Belated Birthday, Wishful! What a great birthday surprise you received from your family :)

We got all of the nursery furniture in this weekend!! YIPPEEEE! We still have to put it all together and paint the shelves, but it's getting closer! I would say we'll have it completely done in the next 2 weeks & I'll post pictures then. I cannot wait to have it completely set up... but at the same time, I know I'll need something else to obsess over to help me keep my mind off the 15 some odd weeks I still have left. Just 2 more weeks and we'll all be in the third tri :)

Hi Ladies...my responses have to be short since I'm on vacation :)

I have an Appt Aug 27th and an ultrasound on Oct 9...

I have been having crazy side pain and cramps, feels like an intense stitch in my right side...probably growing pain since I think my belly is stretching quite a bit. Anyone else get this?

Hi ladies! I have my 28 week appt on Sept 10 and my 4D scan also on the 10th! Yesterday we put together our crib- it looks so beautiful! I really want to buy the rest of the furniture but everyone tells me to wait for after my baby shower. I feel like I can't wait! haha

Talking about my babyshower- I had invited a girl that is not really my friend but always hangs out with a group of us girls- which I now regret. She texted me yesterday to let me know she received my invitation but couldn't read the writing and wanted to know what my address was. She also included a picture of the invitation. I read it and it said "It's a suprise" "Shhh she thinks it's on another date". I almost started crying! I responded with "Thanks you spoiled my suprise" All she said was "My bad, I thought you knew." OMG i was fuming mad and upset that all the hard work my sister put into making this a suprise was ruined. My sister and husband want to uninvite her- what do you guys think? Thanks for letting me vent.

Do you think she did it on purpose? That sounds really nasty to me :( I'd uninvite her if she's not really a close friend.

Afm - I can't wait for my midwife appt tomorrow. I'm in so much pain with this pressure :(

Charlie- I'm not sure if she did it on purpose but she defintely is a person who likes all the attention. Who knows maybe she's just dumb!
Sorry to hear about your pain- hope all goes well with your appt tomorrow.

babyfeva - how rude!! I'm sure your sister would have put a contact number on, so there was no need to get in touch with you :nope:

I agree with boofle - your sister would surely have put a number on the invite. To me it sounds like jealously of some sort that the attention would be all on you and now you know it sort of takes that away from you, cause it won't be a surprise if you get what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->