***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Boofle- yes my sister put her contact #. I know my sisters writing is a little difficult to read but seriously. The "It's a Suprise" was highlighted in orange.

Oh hun your sister must be so upset too :( She went to all this effort for it to be spoilt by one person. I really hope it doesn't ruin it for you :hugs:

Thank you. I do feel bad for my sister. I told her I'm still really suprised and happy that she went through all this effort. I'm sure it'll still be a wonderful day. I can't wait.

Aw, babyfeva... that is awful :( I'd be upset about it, too. If she's not someone you're particularly close to, I wouldn't even waste the time to uninvite her, I simply just wouldn't respond to her anymore. If the "Shhh. It's a surprise" was highlighted and visible on the front of the invitation, then I'd say she obviously knew it was something you wouldn't have known about.

I agreoe it was a really stupid thing for her to do but obviously if you uninvite her it will make any future meet ups really awkward so I probably wouldn't (but I am a wuss!) x

I'm a wuss too! haha but my sister is NOT. I just won't be hanging around her anymore.

Erm...heartburn?!?!
At least what I think is heartburn! This didn't happen at all last time and I don't think I've ever experienced it before in my life, ugh, not liking this at all.
I better get a super hairy baby after all this!

Hey all just to update u all i found out we r having another baby girl Tinnlee Grace

wishful - happy belated birthday! What a fun surprise!

babyfeva - I can't even comprehend why someone would do such a thing. I would just ignore her from now on. Don't respond, don't uninvite, just don't give her the time of day.

Is anyone else completely miserable at night already? I toss and turn and hurt all over. Some nights I just want to cry. I dread going to bed and only really get 3 good hours of sleep before I'm awake tossing and turning. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 13 weeks! :wacko:

babyfeva - I can't even comprehend why someone would do such a thing. I would just ignore her from now on. Don't respond, don't uninvite, just don't give her the time of day.

Is anyone else completely miserable at night already? I toss and turn and hurt all over. Some nights I just want to cry. I dread going to bed and only really get 3 good hours of sleep before I'm awake tossing and turning. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 13 weeks! :wacko:

I am with you on the miserable. It is so hard to get comfortable and then to stay comfortable. I remember, now, that this is when I start just constantly saying how much I want her to be here already! I'm so impatient! Everyone told me that the 3rd baby will really mess with your body and man are they right!

i am SO miserable at night. i get 3 hours too. the rest of it is just me tossing, turning, and crying to be honest. i want to meet my bub so bad :( but i know he has some more growing to do!

:nope:

Oh Beth - I have got horrendous heartburn this time too!!! I've said the same as you - she better be born with hair :haha:

Congrats on another girl bbygurl! :)

Cridge - Another tosser and turner here :( Went to bed at 11pm .. couldn't sleep until 12.45ish, then tossing and turning, woke up to pee at 4.30am and then up at half 6 with one of the boys (which is very unlike them ... but typical on a night with hardly any sleep!) :cry: People have said it's your body's way of preparing you for sleepless nights!

I am totally fine at night, I hope it stays for a while like that :haha:

yeah my DH was like "you probably sleep in 2hr intervals throughout the day now so when baby comes you will be prepared".

i told him to "shut it and get me a piece of left over cake"

haha i know he is right and he knew i was joking.. i'm just tired!!

Just had my OB appt, they measured my bump again and said I was measuring 28 so no need for a scan. I have a follow up OB appointment on the 28th August to discuss my joints xoxo

Heeey - had my midwife checkup!

Fundal height is 30+weeks, she's head down and midwife could feel her bobbing in and out of my pelvis which she thinks explains the pressure down there. Everything else is fine :)

Fundal height is 30+weeks, she's head down and midwife could feel her bobbing in and out of my pelvis which she thinks explains the pressure down there. Everything else is fine :)

Me too me too!!

I got a 30cm measurement too (being 28+5) & mine's got her head right down in my bits which is lovely haha.
Midwife asked me if I was planning VBAC and I couldn't be bothered with the discussion so said I was still thinking about it, once I've got my ELCS date I'll talk to her haha.
They also checked my blood count from the hospital and I've got an iron prescription coming my way in a couple of days - boo hoo!
I'm hoping to try and increase it naturally too as I can't bear the constipation that comes with three doses of iron a day!
My next MW appointment has also been arranged for 4th September :)

yeah my DH was like "you probably sleep in 2hr intervals throughout the day now so when baby comes you will be prepared".

i told him to "shut it and get me a piece of left over cake"

haha i know he is right and he knew i was joking.. i'm just tired!!

:rofl: I love that!! :)

As for me and sleep - we're just not getting along any more. It's not that I'm tossing and turning (I'm actually most comfortable when I lay down), but I can't actually get to sleep - and when I finally do it's very short lived :cry:. Welcome back insomnia, I did not miss you at all! My doctor ok'd sleeping pills for me, but honestly I feel horrible taking them at this point b/c I can feel him moving and I know it affects him, too.

Just got back from my appointment. Fundal height 29cm. Everything else all good, and didnt faint this time when she took my boods!! :happydance:

Next appointment 6th sept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->