***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Daddiesgift- I hope you and your family feel better ASAP!

i started washing clothes this week! i got some detergent at my shower!

MRS i suggest www.apartmenttherapy.com for small spaces... if you search for small nurseries there are some great ideas. i also suggest using the dresser as a changing table... two for ones always save space! we are giving baby the master when we move just because the layout is better so our room will be smaller but i dont mind!

Awesome, wishful! Thanks so much for sharing the link! :) I'll definitely check it out.

My showers are at the end of next month and my mom will be here... so... I'm going to wait until she gets here to start all of the washing :winkwink: I'm hoping she'll just take it over and I won't have to do much. Hehe :)

Can't wait to see pics Boofle! Have fun!

I don't even have clothes yet to wash! I'm having 2 showers and am waiting until after my showers to make clothing purchases. I have one shower scheduled for Sept. 15, but the other one is starting to stress me out as it's not scheduled yet. I don't want it to be too close to my due date because I need time to do shopping of my own!

I DO have the crib up and the mattress cover and sheet washed and on...although I imagine I'll wash it again just before little ninja gets here cause I'm sure it's collecting dust. :sick:

Boofle - eagerly awaiting your scan pics.

Daddiesgift - hope you and the family are feeling better

Cridge - I know I'm having a babyshower but no idea when it is! I love surprises!

Started washing her clothes today - 2 loads down and thats not even all her newborn and 0-3month clothes! Think I have enough clothes? A lot of the clothes I have been given - as in 2nd hand stuff.

Went out looking at nursery furniture, bedding and travel systems/car seats. Oh my gosh - my poor brain cells are fried!! So much to take in and consider. DF is trawling the internet looking for a cotbed and dresser/changer. I'm so greatful he is willing to do that for me right now.

Our beautiful, beautiful boy

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/0232.jpg

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/026.jpg

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/0132.jpg

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/0192.jpg

Love the pics!!! :) How cute!

So, I've been thinking and although most of us still have 3 months til due date a lot of us can possibly have these babies in 2 months from now, since 37 weeks is full term and ya never know when they will come (unless you are having a scheduled c-section, of course!)!

Oh he is very cute. and lucky no placenta in the way :haha:

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, we are doing a tad better still runny noses and coughs tho. My hormones are going crazy as well my face is breaking out horribly and I keep getting headaches. Sleep is almost non existent soo hard to get comfortable especially sleeping on the floor on a two inch mattress. I'm looking forward to the next month sometime going and picking up our car in San Diego and visiting sea world maybe we"ll stay in a real hotel with a real bed ;)

Boofle those are amazing pictures!! How very handsome is he?! Closest place to get a 3d here is in Mexico and I'm not too sure about that :haha: guess we"ll wait till his birthday! It's coming a little too soon for me!

We all have to start a November babies baby thread when we have our Los to keep in touch and talk parenthood stuff ;)

Boofle - he's adorable!! Love that you caught a yawn!

Daddiesgift - I honestly don't know how you're doing it "sleeping" on a 2 inch mattress! :wacko: You're super woman!

Boofle - He's precious!! The pictures are so clear & you have so many great shots!

Daddiesgift - I love your idea of creating a November babies baby board :) I'd love to stay in touch with you all and see your LO's grow!

boofle, what a beautiful boy!
and i would love to stay in touch and see our babies grow... a must!!

anyone taking ambien to sleep? i think i want to get on it but i am terrified to bring it up to my dr. i feel like if i ask for it she will think i'm some pill popper, when in fact i hate even taking tylonal. but i am not sleeping. like really, really not sleeping. 2 hours a day isnt cutting it. unisom and benedryl do absolutly nothing.. not even sre ambien will but i feel lost and really depressed about all this. it went from an annoyance to a worry to now a full panic.. like when will i sleep more then 2 hours???? the stress isnt good but i feel like i wont be able to get the courage to ask my dr...??

Holy Moly, Boofle!!! He is sooooooooo cute, and you got so many great shots!!

boofle- your little boy is so adorable!! I can't wait to have my 4D scan on Sept 10!!!

I also agree that we should have a thread to keep in touch with one another!

Wishful - I would definitely ask your doctor before starting to take anything else. And don't chicken out! It's a question worth asking! I'm sure your doc has heard it before too, so s/he won't think you're strange for asking. Have you tried sleeping in a reclining chair or somewhere besides your bed? :hugs:

Wow Boofle they are great photos, probably the best ones I've seen! And yes he's really gorgeous! It brings it home that we have proper little babies in our tummies!

Wishful I would ask your dr as 2 hours is impossible to survive on :hugs:

We had such a bad day yesterday. I get paid commission only and I received the final sales figures minus cancellations etc and it's been halved which means we are screwed financially. My dh has told me we can't get much for my son's birthday so no bike or anything. No new bits for the baby. I've already started on the spare room so I will have to finish it without spending any money. Ughh.

oh Fish&chips :( That really sucks! :hugs: - is there no one you can get a small loan from just to help tide you over for a month? :(

WIshful - 2 hours sleep is nothing :( And that is enough to make you feel low and depressed being so tired. Just speak to your Dr and say you've tried some stuff but it's not working. Is there anything else he can prescribe that is pregnancy friendly that can actually help you get a decent nights sleep. Do you find if you go out and do lots of stuff you can sleep better? I always find if we get out for a bit and just go for a walk my sleep is a lot better, than if we've stayed in all day :shrug: Hope you get some sleep soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->