***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hmmmmm indeed - I suppose they will need to look and see how far in advance the scheduled section diary is made up for/staff rota before they book you in....but there is a chance! xxx

What other fun milestones are there before our due dates? I know not all of us are in 3rd tri yet (that will be my next mileston), but it seems like after that the only thing to look forward to is the birth! I suppose there are showers and nesting in there, too...

For me it was third tri...then next week the 30s which seems so crazy! Then showers coming up next month, then whenever I decide to call it quits with work, then full term at 37 weeks...

Lots of big stuff :)

oh yeah, Gaia! I guess 30 weeks is a big one, as well as full term :) Thanks! You've just given me more to look forward to!

When you call it quits at work are you going to be a SAHM? Or just starting your maternity leave early? Oh how I wish I could be a SAHM... maybe after baby #2... my coverage is just too good to give up and I sincerely do love my job (maybe not so much now that moving around is getting difficult :haha:)

You also have going to the docs every two weeks to look forward to. At least I do, I love seeing my doc since we are due just a few days apart. I start to see her every other week now which just makes me realize how close to the end I am.

My shower invites got mailed out yesterday. I can't wait to see all the cute baby things. I am being thrown two showers two days apart! Our place is going to look like a baby store threw up all over it lol. I can't wait!

i am looking forward to 30 weeks!! and finally starting my nursery!! less than two weeks until we move!

oh yes, the twice a month visits! That starts for me next week! Wow, time is flying... I think it'll be really bizzarre when I start going weekly.

On another subject - I just ordered a piece of my Halloween costume. Have any of you ladies thought about what you're going to dress up as (if anything at all) this Halloween since we'll all be so HUGE at that point? :)

Yep next big thing for me is 30 weeks then 5 weeks left and, then full term (37 weeks) then SINGLE digits :) lol ... keeps me going not getting too impatient!

I don't see the midwife now until the end of September :( (34 weeks) ... then 36,38,40,41 ... by 36 weeks I'll be 'booked' into my hospital of choice .. so really need to think which one out for the two options are best for us :shrug:

i will be 11 days from my due date on halloween.. i think i'll be moaning and bitching at home and eating all the candy i should be passing out :haha:

lol Halloween ... I'm not dressing up - will dress the boys up though! Am convinced she's coming Halloween though so don't wanna look stupid if I do go into labour ;)

I think Halloween might be one of the dates I can choose from if I am allowed to book in my 40th week! I was told my hospital only do ELCS on Wed-Fri so that'd be 31st Oct-2nd Nov!
I'd pick 2nd Nov cause it's my brother's bday and it would annoy him but then I'll be in over the weekend 'cause of skeleton staff so as far away from the weekend is my plan!
A Halloween baby would be aaaawesome :D

Hello ladies,

I'm sitting in doing my GD testing, gawd it sux not being able to eat!I want food!

Until recently I was on team "give me that epidural!" But now I'm not so sure, the thought of not being able to walk around or feel my lower half doesn't sound appealing to me, so next time I'm at my doc (2weeks) I'm going to ask if they do gas/air at the hospital ill be at.

Yesterday we got back from our vaca, off the plane headed home and I think OH and I were both in full blown nesting mode! While we were away I was given a ton of boys baby clothes so I went thru them, along with what we already have and filled a basket of nb and 0-3 mnth clothes to be washed, pulled out all our crib bedding to be washed. While I was doing that OH was building the crib in baby's/stepson's room, then we rearranged and cleaned the whole room. I'm holding off on washing the clothes and bedding and putting them away but I can't wait! We didn't sit down till 9pm last night and were thinking wholly we got a lot done!

What have u ladies been up to?

hehe I was discussing epidural or not with my sister and mother today as we met up at my mother's home, and my sister wondered whether it was purely German to consider that question, but I could tell her that this was not the case.
I learnt though that Gas isnt done in germany (and it looked nice on the OBEM) but I'll see how it goes and then I will decide :)

Good luck with your GTT lilbean :)

I really want a homebirth, but the only way I could have one is if we paid for an independent midwife and they're just too expensive!! I just had gas and air last time, so I'm hoping I can labour at home as long as possible (and avoid induction), but my labour with my son was fast and I'm scared I'll end up giving birth in the car or something! :haha:

I'm sooo tired and thinking about going to bed already :sleep: xx

Ahh the epidural is a wonderful thing! I wont be having one this time, just a spinal block.

Gaaaaah. Right next to the nursery and I want to HOLD that baby who is crying so much. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww......

Being born is hard....

Good luck with your GTT lilbean!

I know a lot of the November crowd is due pretty close to October, so I'm sure there will be a few of you ladies in labor on Halloween! So exciting :) I'm on the opposite side of November so DH and I are still planning on attending some Halloween parties (there's a large one in our neighborhood each year that we've realy enjoyed).

Epidurals - I'm still planning on getting one, though I'm going to try to hold off as long as I can, but within the window.

i want to hold off too but not miss the window. i want to be able to walk the halls (hopefully) and change positions etc. also use the jacuzzi and stuff... but we will see... this is all new to me so i'll do whats best.

also i think epidurals are more common in the US? we dont use gas or anything like that where i live in the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->